When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: C-Hisui General Discussion & Strategies  (Read 17147 times)

Offline Numakie

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • Oh nooooz~~!
    • View Profile
C-Hisui General Discussion & Strategies
« on: February 24, 2010, 06:06:08 PM »

Introduction
The main purpose of this thread is to lay out as much specifics about C-Hisui as I can think of, from useful strategies to random tricks.

(Note: Directions will be covering with the typical Num-pad format).

j.BB:
C-Hisui's j.BB is one of her signature moves with many uses.  I like to use this move for several things: counter fishing, Invalid bounce combo starters, shooting opponents into the corner, tech punishing, & screwing with an opponents teching (or no teching) habits just to name a few.

J.B book slap by itself is a useful normal, but has shortcomings which should be noted. The hitbox for C-Hisui's j.B is  very narrow, only covering her 9 (top-right) area.  As an air footsie and in combos, the j.B can miss completely if the opponent is too low or in front of her.  This becomes more apparent when facing against smaller characters like WLen or Miyako or characters w/ narrow or small air hitboxes. Her jB, however, does count as an overhead, but can only connect during fuzzy guard setups. (Ex: during ex dust corner pressure, IAD>6CB).

Her j.BB follow up, however, has some unique properties and openers. For one, the j.B doesn't need to connect to follow up with the 2nd B.  2nd, the follow up B actually pushes her up a tad. delaying her decent.  3rd, the follow up B can be delayed (necessary to connect the "yayaya" combo or to assure oki/tech setups.).  4th is that the follow up B has such a wide hitbox that practically encircles her whole body (need frame data). 5th is that there is practically no recovery when she lands on the floor.  Also, unique to MBAA is the fact that you can cancel the follow up B into her j.236A/B/C if the follow up B connects.  Then, assuming that the j.BB connects, it will shoot the opponent down to the floor & force the opponent either: 1. recover and risk being tech punished,  2. bounce & eat an invalid combo or 3: if the opponent doesn't get combo'd after the bounce, 3a. either recover and risk yet another tech punish setup or 3b. don't recover and have fun with OTG pressure or Oki. This is the key reason why her j.BB is so good being that, though her j.B and j.BB lacks in air priority, it opens up bounce/tech options that are unique to her.

Throwing Stuff
This is the move which throws seemingly random projectiles into the air at varying angles. The player can control the kinds of projectiles that get thrown. For convenience, here is a list of the projectiles & the commands to control them. (213A/B & 1/2/3/6)  Note that the A version comes out quicker then the B version and the startup & recovery frames are consistent with all Moons.

Types of Projectiles
Straight Series (fastest>slowest): Tray>Hanger>Lamp
Arc Series (High,medium,low): Pot>Vase>Book

Manual Control
214A Series:
* - Random
1 - Lamp
2 - Pot
3 - Vase
6 - Book
214B Series:
* - Random
1 - Pot & Book
2 - Vase & Lamp
3 - Vase & Hanger
6 - Tray & Book
Note: * = 4,5,7,8 & 9

- The Pot's high arc can act as a pseudo anti-air or to cover your approach since it stays on the screen for a while. 
- The Vase medium arc covers a decent amount of her midscreen. Opponent can dashed under at the peak of the arc if their dash is low.  
- The Lamp travels slow and flies full screen.  Hisui's least startup full screen option projectile in C/F moon.
- The Book, while it doesn't cover much ground and is slow, can catch opponents toes. 

Tip to use her pot selection:
-214A/B to activate the move
-hold 1,2,3 or 6 before she actually throws it. 

Bento Stools

Burning Dat Meter

2010-08-21: Changed thread name to "C-Hisui General & Strategies Discussion" and Heavily edited the thread to rid of most of the H-Hisui stuff and to clean it up.  This is mainly to throw out any means to compare and give me an excuse to rant about Chisui gripes.
2010-03-02: Added j.BB information & revised H-Hisui's j.B in "j.BB or not, "Changed "0-Random" to "*-Random" and defined "*" under "Throwing stuff", Fixed some typos & wording. Added "Burning Dat Meter" in the outline. Changed "(Coming Soon)" to "..."
2010-02-28: Added information into the "Throwing stuff" category. Revised "j.BB or not", Added
"A Closer Look at 214A: Tray VS Pots" & "At first Glance" under "Throwing Stuff"
2010-02-25-a : Revised Introduction, revised "j.BB or not"
2010-02-25: Rough outline of subjects. Changed subject title from "j.BB or no j.BB: C-Hisui or H-Hisui" to "C-Hisui or H-Hisui: j.BB & Other Differences (Working Progress)"
(more to be added later. It's a start at least.)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 04:34:11 PM by Numakie »
~~Playing the wrong way... and somehow getting away with it.~~
<Pfhor>: no, I only have nightmares about your play numakie
<Pfhor>: because it makes no fucking sense
<Pfhor>: like WHY IS THIS HISUI DOING THESE THINGS

Offline sumbody

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
    • View Profile
Re: j.BB or no j.BB: C-Hisui or H-Hisui
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 06:40:10 PM »
This might be out of topic. But there's another factor to consider between both Hisuis, Bento or Stools?

Personally, the idea of tech punishing and full screen carry combos appeal to me. Guessing right and landing another full BNB just feels so awesome. C-Hisui all the way.

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 125
  • nasty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 10:00:12 PM »
No one loves f-hisui :<
what the fuck is this game

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 10:51:59 PM »
I'll write out something explain the real differences between the two, but personally H's j.B is an actual viable normal for 'air footsies', where as C-Hisui doesn't have that at all, and F's normals are just plain shit.
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline Numakie

• Magus Candidate
  • Oh nooooz~~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 11:37:14 PM »
I'll write out something explain the real differences between the two, but personally H's j.B is an actual viable normal for 'air footsies', where as C-Hisui doesn't have that at all, and F's normals are just plain shit.

Haha. Poor F.

Really though, I would be interested into reading into your perspective.  I've been playing C alot harder these days, specially since i learned the yayaya combo.  Just now am i seeing the real limitations of her normals. IMO, it seems that what C lacks, H shines in. A comparison id like to use is umm... C being like a Kung Fu Artist w/ dem flashy kicks, punches, counters and other funky stuff which actually serves a purpose, while H is a Boxer: Straight to the point gonna punch the lights outta ya.

Thinkin bout this post though, I am prolly gonna rename it as a general differences thread.  Work in progress an all.

Offline woof

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 25
  • efz kof2k ah - the trinity of woof fgs
    • View Profile
    • MISCHIEF WORKSHOP
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 11:59:46 PM »
this is nice info but i dotn really understand the point of this thread aside from stating that theyre 2 diff moons that do diff things

besides that i assume this subject is relative to console balance yea???

Offline Numakie

• Magus Candidate
  • Oh nooooz~~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2010, 01:05:01 AM »
this is nice info but i dotn really understand the point of this thread aside from stating that theyre 2 diff moons that do diff things

Thats pretty much the point here, though it may lean toward to poking at the nitpicky details of C and sayin H does this thing better in this regard. Course the format definitely needs fixing ;/

And yes, this is console balance, though the only major differences I see between the both of them is that console tends to be a bit stricter in timing, and H's stools have been nerfed (2 instead of 4)

Offline CT_Warrior

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
    • View Profile
Re: C-Hisui or H-Hisui: j.BB & Other Differences (Working Progress)
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2010, 06:25:01 AM »
I've been using C-Hisui air normals a lot more than the average Hisui, and although H-Hisui's jB has a more overall purpose and is generally better in most regards, C-Hisui's jB is great when you're at a good angle, and has jC to cover most of the other angles.

Offline LordPangTong

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 54
  • We troll hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2010, 06:28:01 AM »
Haven't tried too much H-Hisui, but if I remember correctly, her Stuff-fu commands cannot be changed and aren't even random. That being said, I know she gets the fast, horizontally traveling tray with 214A, but does she still get the pot that goes way up in the air with 214B? (214B [1] input for C/F Hisui) If she loses that, her zoning capabilities go waaaay down.

Also, is there a difference in their 623Bs? I think one of them (either C or H) has one hit, while the other has two.

For general differences that I've noticed, H seems to deal a bit more damage and is more straightforward, while C concentrates on tech traps and oki setups. Despite having many mutual normals, they play really differently.
<justzar> great anime <3

Offline Numakie

• Magus Candidate
  • Oh nooooz~~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2010, 10:22:41 AM »
Haven't tried too much H-Hisui, but if I remember correctly, her Stuff-fu commands cannot be changed and aren't even random. That being said, I know she gets the fast, horizontally traveling tray with 214A, but does she still get the pot that goes way up in the air with 214B? (214B [1] input for C/F Hisui) If she loses that, her zoning capabilities go waaaay down.

H'Hisui-s 214A always throws the fast pan, and comes out much faster than C-Hisui's 214A's. I find H-Hisui's 100% pan tends to trade better on straight fireball wars (Nero's crows or F-Aoko's straight shots) and is safer to shoot out. C-Hisui's counterpart would be her 214A(1) which  brings out her lamp. Travels straight but flys sooo slow...

H-Hisui's 214B always throws high pot & book and comes out faster then C-Hisui's 214B.  It is the pot i use most with C-Hisui when i use the 214B when i do, but i like it cuz it is much faster.

Generally, it comes down to having many different kinds of fireballs that are a little risky to bring out or having good fireballs that go out fairly quickly.

Also, is there a difference in their 623Bs? I think one of them (either C or H) has one hit, while the other has two.

I'm pretty sure that both do 2 hits, though i will verify.

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2010, 06:31:27 PM »
@ Numakie:

Haha. Poor F.

Tell me about it.

Mr. P better have some amazing shit with this character. I really want to know why he switched. I'd actually like to play her in the near future because I can see her playing defensively well, and that type of play style is what I enjoy so~

@ Woof:

Yeah, if console Half was just like arcade I would have told everyone bothering me to play C to piss off, without feeling guilty that is, haha.

That's obviously not the case.

@ CT_Warrior:

I've been using C-Hisui air normals a lot more than the average Hisui, and although H-Hisui's jB has a more overall purpose and is generally better in most regards, C-Hisui's jB is great when you're at a good angle, and has jC to cover most of the other angles.

Yeah, for double maids I can definitely see C being the better option. In terms of air normals however, having half's j.B and her normal j.C are better imo. The spots that j.B can hit are pretty crazy.

@ LPT:

214A is just the metal tray, reallly fast horizontal projectile. There are matches where you can just spam this shit (depending on the character you're fighting against) to annoy the hell out of them. Really, really good, much better then any other horizontal stuff-fu projectile she has in F or C. Hell, it's one of the best projectiles in the game.

And yes, 214B is pot books, which is a little faster then C or F's version, though I'm not sure if it goes up as high as single pot does in C or F.

I'm pretty sure they've always been two, even in MBAC? Might be wrong, it's been a while.

Ok here's what I've got as perspective. Some of it may not matter, but hell it's whatever's coming off the top of my head:

:teach: -Half moon vs Crescent's biggest differences- :teach:

Half moon completely loses her old mbac tech punish set ups due to the elimination of her j.B. Crescent's tech punish set ups are pretty similar to their MBAC counterparts as in there are certain spots on the field where you need to do certain combos to reach the corner properly. Crescent also gets a 'ladle loop' of sorts that isn't integral to playing her, but can be utilized along with her tech punish options without detracting from them.

So what happens with half moon's j.B then? You got a bonafide air normal to use in air footsies. It doesn't solve her air footsie inadequacies completely, but coupled with j.C it definitely does its job. Now if you watch vids of me (playing shitty) and the sparse amount of Japanese vids of her, you'll notice that I use it far more then they do (they barely use it at all). There's a big reason for this that I'll go into later.

Another big difference is the alteration of her specials. You can no longer input a direction after the stuff-fu command to get different results. 214A will always give you a fast horizontal projectile in the form of a metal tray. 214B will always give you pot + book. Her 236x specials become automatic as well. 236A ends in the downward swipe of the ladle and 236b ends up with the upward swipe (which is jump cancel able). Her 623x remains the same.

:emo: -Half moon's biggest nerf from Arcade- :emo:

Shit.

I mean stools.

If you watch the Japanese play half moon Hisui at some point during the match (likely when they have a lead in life) the Hisui player may put out stools and bento and just sit on it for as long as they damn well please. Unfortunately the console version severely nerfed stools. Where you could put four stools out that each lasted 10+ seconds (along with two bentos) in the arcade, you can place two out, of which last five seconds each on the console version. In retrospect having four stools out that long is crazy, but there's other crap in the game like that that's still there.

Anyways, let's compare stools to the rest of the same 22 tools she has in other moons.

Stools vs Chair:

The first thing to take note of is that chair has a bigger hitbox, at least visually. This is a given. Both will clash upon hit. Where stool wins out is that if the opponent's sprite overlaps the stool at all, it will 100% clash (ok, maybe 99% haha). Clashing with chairs, for SOME reason, is not as reliable. Sometimes your opponent can wake up 2a against a chair and not clash with it and sometimes it will. It's hard to really explain, but it's not as reliable for clashing purposes as stools are. I'm pretty sure stools come out faster as well.

Stools vs Office Chair:

First off, office chair sucks complete ass. It has to be close to the worst tool in the game. For those of you who don't know, office chair is a mobile version of the regular chair. Upon placing it infront of herself the chair will roll foward. That sounds pretty damn good, right? Well it's not. Here's why. Office chair clashes twice, once when your opponent touches it, and the second when you touch it. WHY?????????????????? What was meant to be a timed obstacle to your opponent suddenly comes back to be an obstacle to you, the worst part being that it rolls back to you after clashing against your opponent's attack. The other guy can run up and mash 2a through that chair all day and not be able to clash with it again, where as if you stick something out you're definitely going to clash with it. I can't begin to fathom why they thought this was a good idea at all, but since full can't cancel out of it, nor dodge it coming back from her, it's just utterly useless. Worse still is that retains the unreliability that chairs have in terms of clashing. A moving unreliable obstacle that your opponent can suddenly use against you? Yeah, having a stool sit in one spot for five seconds is the better option without question.

Stools vs Ex-Throne:

This is basically a larger chair with a larger duration of staying out that will clash with two hits instead of one. It's not really worth using for a few reasons. It comes out slower then anything already listed, and because of this you can easily be thrown or hit out of it. This is supposed to be used to condition people NOT to do that, where as in this situation it's the best option they've got going against you. It still has the same god damn unreliability all other forms of chairs have too. It doesn't stay out long enough to be fully worthwhile. In the arcade stools stayed out longer then the damn chair did. Maybe. Who cares. You're better off saving your meter for ex-ladder for reversal / loops anyway.

You can argue with regular chair vs stool, but having two stools at once can be more intimidating then one chair imo. Couple that with two bentos and constant stuff-fu zoning and you've got a good way to manage your space.

This is also why the Japanese almost never use j.B. I've made up several ways of which ways with it (some ending up making me wonder which direction I'll land in) and meaty cross ups / mix ups because I can't keep up the lame with the stools the same way the Japanese can running the arcade version. This could all change MBCC of course, so who knows.

As for differing playstyles, you can run away just as good in crescent as you can in half. I think they're equal footing in that department. iad backwards j.bb is great tool for creating space between you and your opponent in crescent for example, but 214a can do the same job in half when utilized correctly. Both moons have j.6b, which can be a complete bitch when opponent's seemingly forget about it's delay.

Personally, I play keep away H-Hisui because my offense is shit and I enjoy playing defensively, but half good mix ups / rushdown as well, just no tech options to really maximize the most of her potential.

Ok, I'm burnt out now lol.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 06:33:24 PM by Master Chibi »
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Offline Numakie

• Magus Candidate
  • Oh nooooz~~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2010, 08:32:42 PM »
<see above>

Dang. That stuff's like wiki/new thread ready. lol. Good stuff.

though.. What's a "Ladle loop"? Is it the yayaya?

Offline woof

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 25
  • efz kof2k ah - the trinity of woof fgs
    • View Profile
    • MISCHIEF WORKSHOP
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2010, 08:54:24 PM »
yeap

Offline Pfhor

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • Beyond the 1% barrier.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2010, 09:03:16 PM »
I will contribute to the J.b discussion the only way I know how.

HITBOX ANALYSIS AND FRAME DATA ANALYSIS.

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/475/hisuijb.jpg
Red is where the move hits, green is where Hisui can be hit.

As seen here, Half's has a far superior area of attack compared to Crescent, and is probably a better all around attack as it has crossup potential and covers the area in front of her. C's j.b, on the other hand, is very very good at controlling the space at her immediate top right. She can do this very quickly too, because C's j.b is 5 frames fast, which is insanely fast for an aerial B normal. H's j.b has 7 frames of startup.

So IN CONCLUSION, Half's j.b is the all around decent attack, and Crescent's j.b does one thing very well. It's up to the player to decide which one they want.

Offline Numakie

• Magus Candidate
  • Oh nooooz~~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2010, 09:13:27 PM »
I will contribute to the J.b discussion the only way I know how.

HITBOX ANALYSIS AND FRAME DATA ANALYSIS.

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/475/hisuijb.jpg
Red is where the move hits, green is where Hisui can be hit.

As seen here, Half's has a far superior area of attack compared to Crescent, and is probably a better all around attack as it has crossup potential and covers the area in front of her. C's j.b, on the other hand, is very very good at controlling the space at her immediate top right. She can do this very quickly too, because C's j.b is 5 frames fast, which is insanely fast for an aerial B normal. H's j.b has 7 frames of startup.

So IN CONCLUSION, Half's j.b is the all around decent attack, and Crescent's j.b does one thing very well. It's up to the player to decide which one they want.

I luv you, Phfor <3 (no homo)

Can i use the pic as reference?

Edit: Also, how long are the hitframes active for both?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 09:19:37 PM by Numakie »

Offline Pfhor

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • Beyond the 1% barrier.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2010, 10:03:28 PM »
You can use it.

Both moves have the same active frames (5 frames).

Offline Numakie

• Magus Candidate
  • Oh nooooz~~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2010, 01:11:31 AM »
Whew, Added some details on her stuff-fu (214A/B).  

Oh yes, if someone can provide the frame data for C-Hisui's 2 j.BB, specifically the 2nd slam down move, that would be most appreciative ;3
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 01:24:58 AM by Numakie »

Offline MagnusXL

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • j.C Artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2010, 06:44:49 AM »
I'll be compiling this info into the wiki eventually. Good shit.

Personally, I prefer Crescent. Half loses the loops, corner options, and tech-punish shenanigans I play her for.

Full is just garbage, lol.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 06:48:24 AM by MagnusXL »
Honorary BC Player.

Offline Numakie

• Magus Candidate
  • Oh nooooz~~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2010, 05:47:28 PM »
2010-02-28: Added information into the "Throwing stuff" category. Revised "j.BB or not", Added
"A Closer Look at 214A: Tray VS Pots" & "At first Glance" under "Throwing Stuff"

Ugh... ok i'm done adding stuff for now.  I'll rewrite this stuff at a later time.

I'll be compiling this info into the wiki eventually. Good shit.
Thanks. I try.  This little project of mine sure is taking alot of effort, but its all for the love of using her.

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2010, 06:55:30 PM »
I have to test but thanks to Melty being Melty, but when you place things in the corner on a downed opponent the item usually ends up close to or completely off screen. I think it's dependent on how close you actually are, and which freaking corner you're facing, but I'll get back to you guys on it.
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Offline Numakie

• Magus Candidate
  • Oh nooooz~~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2010, 09:40:28 PM »
I have to test but thanks to Melty being Melty, but when you place things in the corner on a downed opponent the item usually ends up close to or completely off screen. I think it's dependent on how close you actually are, and which freaking corner you're facing, but I'll get back to you guys on it.

I guess you're talkin bout layin bento's and stools.  On the top of my head, i can think of situations where it is safe to lay down a bento as a mix up/oki.
-Throws
-Sweeps (2C)
-623A dust (Opponent can't recover after the 2nd hit ;3)
-236A (EX-cancel only, so either C-Hisui's big ass EX-bento or F-Hisui's throne)

I know throws & sweeps on an opponent @ the very edge of the screen will cause 22a Bento's to disappear in the edge. It's funny to see an offscreen bento hit an opponent trying to mash at you.  I'd imagine though that chairs & stools wouldn't be as useful off screen.

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2010, 10:23:17 PM »
That's what I have to test tomorrow. No matter what if you put them in the corner the bento will go off screen, but having a stool (or possibly even chair) pop up infront of them is dependant on space. Also, the hitbox of the bento is bigger / more effective on one side then it is the other (I'm talking about the actual bento itself, not the corners of the stage) and that changes depending on the corner. I'll run some shit tomorrow.

:teach:
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Offline Numakie

• Magus Candidate
  • Oh nooooz~~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2010, 09:11:24 PM »
2010-03-02: Added j.BB information & revised H-Hisui's j.B in "j.BB or not, "Changed "0-Random" to "*-Random" and defined "*" under "Throwing stuff", Fixed some typos & wording. Added "Burning Dat Meter" in the outline. Changed "(Coming Soon)" to "..."

Dats right.  I'm still writing stuff damnit!! hahaha.  >:D

on topic... I wanted to add the "Burning dat meter" since, at least when i play, i like to abuse the dusts, Big ass Bentos and Saturday night fevers as well as have access to the epic hisui dizzy poke (last arc).  Being that as it may... I have no idea how meter is managed in H-mode.... 

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2010, 11:45:04 AM »
Ok, after messing around a bit I found that if you are DIRECTLY in the corner it's best to place a bento down after throwing. If you place a stool it will end up behind them, and you'll have to 'assume' that your opponent isn't going to randomly clash with it somehow. After you put bento down you can go right into tk 236A or j.2c as a meaty. Then you've got a second before the bento goes off to go for mix up. This also works really well if you want to crush their guard.

You can do j.2c, 5b (bento goes off), 6aa, 5c (full), 623a, 623c and go from there.

This is what I get for running away most of the time.

:teach:
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Offline Numakie

• Magus Candidate
  • Oh nooooz~~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2010, 10:57:08 PM »
I finally found a H-Hisui yayaya combo that is fairly easy to do.  ;D

Near the corner: 2A, 2B, 5C (1 hit), 6AAA, 6AAA, jump, charge jC, jB, j236B (yayaya), Land, Jump, jABC, jump, jBC, throw
I found this after the discovery of being able hit a charge jC off a 6AAA.  Without any reverse beat penalties, I've seen it hit 4.7k.  It looks pretty hype too imo. It does require starting it up close to connect the 2nd 6AAA though.

Alternate yayaya near the corner: 2A, 2B, 2C, 6C, jump, charge jC, jB, j236B (yayaya), Land, Jump, jABC, jump, jBC, throw
Main difference is using the 6C as a launcher instead.  Less damage but looks kinda fancy. This will prolly also work with the 50/50 6C Pan>2C sweep>6B mixup.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 11:02:07 PM by Numakie »