When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Ciel 236BB - Hisui AD Glitch  (Read 3493 times)

Offline Kurii

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 11:52:13 AM by Kurii »
My MBAC Videos

Offline Soniti

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • 。。。
    • View Profile
Re: Ciel 236BB - Hisui AD Glitch
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 06:24:42 PM »
O_o  :mystery:

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 06:40:43 PM »
Dude Kurii, stop making new threads for all these vids.

Leave it in one thread.
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline Kurii

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 10:00:51 PM »

Leave it in one thread.
Hmm... I thought about it, but then figured different subjects was more appropriate in different topics (which make sense). But if you wanna be a forum Nazi, you can tell Irysa to post his videos in one thread, or Psylocke to post his a-cho videos in one thread, and then get a moderator to combine my 3 topics into 1 and name it "Hisui Stuff".
My MBAC Videos

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 11:13:55 PM »

Leave it in one thread.
Hmm... I thought about it, but then figured different subjects was more appropriate in different topics (which make sense). But if you wanna be a forum Nazi, you can tell Irysa to post his videos in one thread, or Psylocke to post his a-cho videos in one thread, and then get a moderator to combine my 3 topics into 1 and name it "Hisui Stuff".

Wow, I don't know why you're catching feelings over this, but it was a suggestion really.

All three of your threads are directly related to Hisui, so they'd be better off in one thread anyway, no?

Calling out other people is a bitch move though, good job on that, even if this is the internet.

:emo:
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline Kurii

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 12:31:43 AM »

Leave it in one thread.

Wow, I don't know why you're catching feelings over this, but it was a suggestion really.

All three of your threads are directly related to Hisui, so they'd be better off in one thread anyway, no?

Calling out other people is a bitch move though, good job on that, even if this is the internet.

:emo:
Not much of catching feels as it is to why you're trying to telling me what to do and why it even matters to you. I could only call you out because you set yourself up. I think the word is "touché". But at any rate, if it makes you less emo, you can get a moderator to combine it. I couldn't really care less.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 12:34:26 AM by Kurii »
My MBAC Videos

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 12:56:04 AM »
Surprise, surprise!  Chibi is a mod these days.

Really though, I don't see why this is a big deal.  It's not as if we have a million threads posted daily or anything.  A few new ones on a similar subject don't really hurt.  Chibi, you're such a drama queen.  lol
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.