When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Misaki Town Bakery > Kohaku's Video Room

MBAACC CMV Preview

(1/4) > >>

TheMaster_Rahl:
I'm planning to make a legit combo movie for my next project instead of the normal character tutorials I usually make.

Here is a sample I put together: http://youtu.be/_5RAiBYhL4I

I don't think I know enough combos with enough character variety to make this. I also think that getting people involved could produce interesting results, so I'm asking for help.

If you have a combo that you think is CMV worthy, record a replay dummy in game, and PM me the replay file, so I can record and edit it. The combos can be anything that you think is cool, that is not something you see every day in a match vid. I also might need other info like screen positioning, or a preferred opponent character, or stage, or starting meter amount, ect.

If you wish to submit a combo, don't post it in here. That defeats the purpose of the combo video... PM the dummy replay file to me. If you don't know how to use training mode to record dummy replays, or don't know where they are saved, just ask in here, and I'll walk you through it.

The song is a modified version of Into The Light by Gareth Emery Feat Mark Frisch -  (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix). The original song is a little too long for what I want, but I found a version that someone else already edited down that works for what I want. So, I'm going to use it.

Ultimately, decisions on what is included and how it's edited are mine to make.

Bottom line is that I'm going to do this, and it'll get done when it's done. I'll likely scrutinize every frame, multiple times before release. I have a job that consumes my time, so I will be working on this in my spare time. I am not a professional editor, but I've been doing things like this for a while now.

If you have suggestions for the sample footage I posted above, please share. I'm not really interested in suggestions about the combo content, but things like the sound, effects, resolution, aspect ratio, music, footage quality, ect.

Anyways, if you are hype for a combo movie, then please participate by submitting a combo!

Thanks,

-NC TexasTim-

Tonberry:
Good luck!  I'm actually terrible at coming up w/flashy stuff so I don't think I can help  :gonk:

AnFox:
I'll see if I can come up with something

KFL:
I'd like to contribute but all I have are really long bnbs with as many extenders tacked on to it as possible.   ;D

Numakie:
I can probably throw in some C & H Hisui nonsense. You have a deadline for obtaining replays?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version