hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: New Channel: American Melty  (Read 4583 times)

Offline Airthrows

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
  • No longer free, just relatively inexpesive
    • View Profile
New Channel: American Melty
« on: February 26, 2014, 07:15:39 PM »
The 505 and myself are introducing a new Melty Blood Youtube channel dedicated to the American Melty Blood scene. We'll be trying to pick up where Melty Bread left off and archive tournament matches/major gatherings. If you send us replays from gatherings, we'll add them to the archives. Feel free to check us out. Any and all input is welcome.  :toot:
The person for you to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a controller in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do: and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot.

Offline Airthrows

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
Re: New Channel: American Melty
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 07:19:29 PM »
Here is the playlist for Winter Brawl 8 Melty Singles: Top 8, Loser's Finals, Winner's Finals and Grand Finals.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYIbtcedqZgiTR2LkJl7crQyC1YO4dxaK

Pool play will be up soon. Lots of de-synced replays to go through. Yay PC Tournaments.  :V :V
The person for you to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a controller in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do: and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot.

Offline Numakie

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • Oh nooooz~~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 08:42:36 PM »
Are you gonna focus on Replays only, or do you extend to Twitch recordings?
~~Playing the wrong way... and somehow getting away with it.~~
<Pfhor>: no, I only have nightmares about your play numakie
<Pfhor>: because it makes no fucking sense
<Pfhor>: like WHY IS THIS HISUI DOING THESE THINGS

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • Ambassador of the Secret Society
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 09:28:15 AM »
RIP MeltyBread :mystery:
I know it hasn't been used in quite some time but damn. These would have been good to upload on there
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline Airthrows

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 10:24:05 AM »
Are you gonna focus on Replays only, or do you extend to Twitch recordings?

The505 and I will try to put up whatever we can (Streams, Replays, Gatherings) as long as we have the video and names to go along with it. I don't mind having to do a bit of editing to make them flow nicely. So as long as people have videos of some good play, we'll put them up.

RIP MeltyBread :mystery:
I know it hasn't been used in quite some time but damn. These would have been good to upload on there

Nothing could replace MeltyBread for all they've done. What we're trying to do is focus more on the American scene and just get the tires rolling. You gotta start somewhere haha

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 55
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 03:29:16 PM »
If there's a lot of desyncs you can clips some matches off of my twitch channel. I think only one match desynced on me.

Offline Airthrows

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 05:17:32 PM »
If there's a lot of desyncs you can clips some matches off of my twitch channel. I think only one match desynced on me.

The funny thing was the de-sync problem didn't happen nearly as much as replays just not saving when set to automatic. As long as there is only 1 or 2 set-ups, we might have to set it to manual and just keep someone there to remind them to save. But that would get annoying for us and the players  :V