When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Misaki Town Bakery > Kohaku's Video Room

Nicovideo Account Tutorial

<< < (2/3) > >>

rikimtasu:
Someone just done the tutorial for uploading video to nicovideo.
Let go show them our own combos!
http://moemania.org/uncategorized/how-to-upload-videos-to-nicovideojp/

Sledeau:
Isn't uploading videos to Nicovideo a bad idea because it might give them an incentive to start banning non Japan ip's in the future? And if you want to upload videos, we already have youtube, which has an English interface? And if a Japanese person really cares to go find English language combo videos, they should easily be able to go to youtube to search for them?

Chun (中):

--- Quote from: Sledeau on February 06, 2008, 08:01:43 AM ---Isn't uploading videos to Nicovideo a bad idea because it might give them an incentive to start banning non Japan ip's in the future? And if you want to upload videos, we already have youtube, which has an English interface? And if a Japanese person really cares to go find English language combo videos, they should easily be able to go to youtube to search for them?

--- End quote ---

Not to mention niconicodouga is more a meme site to us if anything what youtube is our equivalent.

After all, there is a youtube.jp...

Sledeau:

--- Quote from: Chun on February 06, 2008, 01:26:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sledeau on February 06, 2008, 08:01:43 AM ---Isn't uploading videos to Nicovideo a bad idea because it might give them an incentive to start banning non Japan ip's in the future? And if you want to upload videos, we already have youtube, which has an English interface? And if a Japanese person really cares to go find English language combo videos, they should easily be able to go to youtube to search for them?

--- End quote ---

Not to mention niconicodouga is more a meme site to us if anything what youtube is our equivalent.

After all, there is a youtube.jp...

--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure youtube.jp has the same exact videos as all the other youtubes, it just has different videos for topic picks/relevant searches/etc. Not arguing, just pointing it out to others since I didn't totally understand your post.

lrdalucard:
:| I falow ur tutu
but I didn't receive email form the 2acc's I made:x

Does it takes 24H letterely to arrive to your email :O ?
PS: your mbus | mbusisthebest acc is not working :X

Nevermind!!!I received the Mail :D thx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version