When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Misaki Town Bakery > Kohaku's Video Room

TexasTim's MBAACC Recordings

(1/15) > >>

TheMaster_Rahl:
Updated: 15 Oct 2014

July 2013: I moved to North Carolina (NC). So prolly my vids will be from events there more often than not.

-Uploaded vids from 29 Oct 2011. 8 parts, about 2.5 hours uploaded out of the 7.5 recorded. I'll try and make it less next time. 2.5 hours of our scrub asses is too much.
-Uploaded vids from 06 Nov 2011. 5 parts, about 1 hour 40 min. uploaded. I arrived late to the meet-up so everyone just kinda played me and left... :( I'll continue to work on making them a bit shorter.
-Uploaded a couple sets of Me and Pat. 3 parts, Me (H-VSion), Pat (H-Miyako/H-Ciel). I'm not sure why JP plays H-Miyako the way they do...
-Uploaded Best of 3 and Best of 5 matches from 13 Nov 2011. 19 vids total, ranging from 4-10 min each. Goal of the format change is to foster better quality matches. Time will tell... :V
-Uploaded a shit ton of sets from our Texas gathering on the 19th. 28 vids in total. The only person to not get recorded was Oldboy... Anyways feel free to brows. I was unable to keep the sets to a best of 5 or 3 all the time, so video lengths vary widely.
-Been a while since I posted much. Been getting pwned by life and been too lazy. Uploaded some new vids. Casuals and Tourney footage from our recent trip to Houston for Bar Fights 6.
-Uploaded F-Warc Basics Vids.
-Uploaded Vids from our May Houston trip. 20 Parts in total.
-Uploaded Vids from 24 Jun 2012 meet-up. 7 Parts total.
-Uploaded Vids from 28 Jul 2012 meet-up. 17 parts total.
-Uploaded Vids from NEC13. Casual Sets that were saved on my laptop.
-Uploaded Vids from Winter Break 06 Jan 2013. Casual Sets between QPunch and I.
-Uploaded vids from our Maiden Voyage Stream.
-Uploaded vids from our 09 Feb 2013 Streamed Meet-up.
-Uploaded vids from TFC in North Carolina. Top 8.
-Uploaded vids from Carolina Clash 19 Oct 2013. Round Robin with 6 entrants.
-Uploaded vids from 02 Nov 2013. Casuals between me and ShinsoBEAM!.

All my recorded videos can be found on my youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/XxTexasTimxX

I also run streams of the meet-ups we host in Denton:
(I stream random netplay now...)
http://www.twitch.tv/xtexastimx
or
http://www.twitch.tv/korewamelty/

-TexasTim-

Funky-kun:
I have zero experience with capruting, so I'm not sure this will be helpful. You can force MBAA to display in progressive by holding Triangle and Cross (I think?) on startup, and then selecting the top option in the menu twice.

The last encode you uploaded is definitely watchable quality. But not changing the scan mode with software would obviously be the best, so I hope this helps.

TheMaster_Rahl:
Yeah I though about doing that, but then the TV we are playing on will not display progressive properly I think. I'll try it and see if the TV display is playable in progressive.

CPhame:
Oh man VIDEOS  :psyduck:

Rokunaya:
This is why I use lvl 0 simple-ass easycap lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version