When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Atlas Academy > Kohaku

C-Amber

(1/9) > >>

Frost:
So who else uses Crescent style Kohaku Amber.

I like how I can combo her 3 katana moves and I can charge 22A..

UisZtupid:
C-Kohaku still has her old combos from Act Cadenza which I really like. Cept her 2b in Act Cadenza is split into 2b2b now. Still able to do the BnB

Frost:
Also her 5C is also split in 2 and she can jump cancel out of her 236B and combo off her 236AA

Pfhor:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm16573348 start grinding this shit man, all of these combos (except the BE4b x3 one) are practical and very damaging. I think you can end all of the ones that end in 2c with an added BE4b otg relaunch assuming you haven't used all of the ground bounces.

Setsu:
So I haven't played this game since MBAC, I used to play Kohaku back then and would like to do so again in AA but I'm finding her combos to be ridiculously hard. Now I understand this character is totally different from AC and is really execution heavy now, but I've been practicing for days with 0 progress, always getting stuck on the same parts. I think my main problem is the battou feint, I either do it too late and can't followup or get 236c and ruin the whole combo (this happens a lot btw, especially after 236a).

I must be doing something wrong but I'm not quite sure what? Am I supposed to press BC at the same time or is B pressed slightly earlier? Any help would be highly appreciated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version