When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Atlas Academy > Kohaku & Mech-Hisui

Koha & Mech CC Changes

(1/3) > >>

Komidol:
As stated on the front page, Unlockable in Current Code by entering:  AACC2A8B6C4DAACCE at the Title Screen

Any word on changes?  Do you think Koha & Mech will just reflect Kohaku's changes not including excluding the assist move-set changes? 

Maybe this character will be relatively unchanged and by comparison to the large range of nerfs become more powerful than the rest of the cast.  It would be interesting.  Feel free to post any findings here. 

Lumiere Celesti:
weird enough is not a very common character still i´ll try to find whatever i can :S

Skwuck:
She has a different airdash than she did in PS2. It kinda arcs up a bit instead of going straight, comparable to Arc's or other char's but still goes out a bit of a distance. If you want me to test anything, given my execution, I can certainly try. Also that one battou loop H moon has I think still works since I could at least get the first hit in on Kouma.

Komidol:

--- Quote from: Skwuck on December 02, 2010, 08:17:28 PM ---She has a different airdash than she did in PS2. It kinda arcs up a bit instead of going straight, comparable to Arc's or other char's but still goes out a bit of a distance. If you want me to test anything, given my execution, I can certainly try. Also that one battou loop H moon has I think still works since I could at least get the first hit in on Kouma.

--- End quote ---

Looking more for her "hard" changes (things like new moves) rather than "soft" (things like specific links, minor hitbox modifications) changes first.  While specifics are very important, something like having a different attack or dash is much more so. 

Can't think of anything in specific dire other than nailing down her moveset at this point.  I will compile a list of specifics later.

Benny1:
214 assists are cancellable by dashing both forwards and backwards.  This dash is fully uncancellable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version