hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Kishima Kouma current code changes (1.07)  (Read 39790 times)

Offline KIROV

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • FMF
    • View Profile
Re: Kishima Kouma current code changes (1.07)
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2012, 07:55:33 AM »

C-Kouma

I don't know if anyone else tried this out before, but the 5b follow-up after 5b can be charged. When you do that, you pull the opponent back in... In fact, right in the range of 214a! Tick throw anyone?

Possible mixup:
2aa 2b 2c 5b [b ] xx 214a   OR
2aa 2b 2c 5b [b ] 5a
Great idea ! I will  try this next time :P
Oro/Baiken/Kouma Player

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
  • Magic Circuits: 159
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2012, 08:09:27 AM »
The charged 5B[.B] is there since Actress Again Vanilla. I'm surprised you mention it now.

Offline ShoMeYaMoves

• Apprentice
  • Manly
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2012, 04:49:29 PM »
I don't know if anyone else tried this out before, but the 5b follow-up after 5b can be charged. When you do that, you pull the opponent back in... In fact, right in the range of 214a! Tick throw anyone?

I spat water out when I saw this, remind me never to drink liquids while reading forums.

A serious response would be that there are 2 things to watch out for with 5BB. One is that if you do it often, it's easily shielded. The other is that people who have been tick thrown alot from it will autopilot backdash so once you've conditioned the people you play for that, you should option select it with 5A 2C or 2A 2C. Then once they respect that, you can tick throw them again.  :V

Offline SolarSkurge

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2012, 09:38:00 AM »
Hey guys, I'm new here. I play C-Kouma. Here's a lil BnB I made up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIYoWURy7hw

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • Ambassador of the Secret Society
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2012, 11:32:44 AM »
Hey guys, I'm new here. I play C-Kouma. Here's a lil BnB I made up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIYoWURy7hw

Saw the vid & comments on it, yeah there's much better options you can do, look up Sena Airi MBAACC vids on YT for how C-Kouma is supposed to be played. I use him as well but have no recent footage so I can't help.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline SolarSkurge

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2012, 06:00:38 PM »
I only picked up the game last night. So I'll try to get some more stuff out there.

Offline ShoMeYaMoves

• Apprentice
  • Manly
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2012, 02:32:31 PM »
Been working on this for a bit, hopefully it helps out the new blood. Tried to cover all the various basics. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kAfAowD84E

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2012, 07:44:15 AM »
Been working on this for a bit, hopefully it helps out the new blood. Tried to cover all the various basics. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kAfAowD84E

Sorry for the late reply but the vid is excellent as far as covering the F-Moon basics, I even added it to my Kouma playlist of things to show people who are curious about the characters.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline SolarSkurge

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2012, 06:07:10 PM »
I've been experimenting with this one BnB
Done with Crescent.
5A>5B>5C>2C>6C. I'm still messing with what to go to from that.I know you can go to j214B to air j214C, but I think you can go to air 5C>air5B>airthrow.

Offline KIROV

• Apprentice
  • FMF
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2012, 11:59:07 PM »
SolarSkurge hi there :)

So i've been playing a while with the 6c otg relaunch options and one of the best things u can do after it is : 6c >236a >236c >jbc >jbc >airthrow.
But i should tell u that after 6c otg u get less dmg and i will not advise using this full combo.I find ofter the 6c relaunch to be a good option for dmg when i randomly poke someone with dash-in 2c nothing more nothing less.And if u want to maximize ur dmg output try this pre rekka combo and train it.:
2a(aa) 2b 5b(b) 5c 2c (here u can insert all other combo options and gain a dmg profit :3 )
Oro/Baiken/Kouma Player

Offline Zahlzeit

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2012, 01:33:51 PM »
I've been experimenting with this one BnB
Done with Crescent.
5A>5B>5C>2C>6C. I'm still messing with what to go to from that.I know you can go to j214B to air j214C, but I think you can go to air 5C>air5B>airthrow.
Edit: Oh shit. Just realized Kirov posted exactly the same thing on the first page but better. My bad.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 01:48:22 PM by Zahlzeit »

Offline SolarSkurge

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2012, 01:36:51 PM »
One day I will be accepted on this forum as a player. I get the feeling everybody thinks I just watch videos and don't play at all. :C

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2012, 09:14:48 AM »
Fast Forward to around 33:30 for that H-Kouma technology. C is better than H why again?!?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIuXtLmmenE&feature=youtu.be
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline SolarSkurge

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2012, 09:24:07 AM »
O_o' I might be switching now. But from the lab, it seems F Kouma deals the most damage with the least hits.

Edit: After watching it again..H's mixup options and mobility absolutely dominate C's. His pressure options seem to be better as well. Is that the 22B he's doing to dash up into the air to the airthrow? Jeez, H is so much more efficient than C. Thanks for linking this.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 09:30:57 AM by SolarSkurge »

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2012, 01:05:11 PM »
O_o' I might be switching now. But from the lab, it seems F Kouma deals the most damage with the least hits.

Edit: After watching it again..H's mixup options and mobility absolutely dominate C's. His pressure options seem to be better as well. Is that the 22B he's doing to dash up into the air to the airthrow? Jeez, H is so much more efficient than C. Thanks for linking this.

Yeah that's the Superman after a j.b or j.c
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline ShoMeYaMoves

• Apprentice
  • Manly
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2012, 07:41:21 PM »

C Kouma does the most damage from a full combo and has the easiest combos by far. The problem is, he's essentially a gimmick character with high damage that doesn't have very good gimmicks to compensate for his lack of neutral game. H at least has 2B and j.B to fall back on, and this new j.22B spam seems actually pretty legit. Also helps his abare a bit.

Hopefully no one who doesn't play Kouma watches that vid too closely since I want to rinse that j.22b oki and air to air before everyone knows about it, lol.

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2012, 07:05:28 AM »

C Kouma does the most damage from a full combo and has the easiest combos by far. The problem is, he's essentially a gimmick character with high damage that doesn't have very good gimmicks to compensate for his lack of neutral game. H at least has 2B and j.B to fall back on, and this new j.22B spam seems actually pretty legit. Also helps his abare a bit.

Hopefully no one who doesn't play Kouma watches that vid too closely since I want to rinse that j.22b oki and air to air before everyone knows about it, lol.

Well people somewhat know about it but don't be shocked that people are aware of it, even then, it's a solid mixup off of knockdown. Also, the j.22b "spam" is legit because that's potential raw airthrow setup & if you land a j.b or j.c, teleport right after, grab, then they have to guess again.
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline ShoMeYaMoves

• Apprentice
  • Manly
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2012, 08:04:47 AM »

Well people somewhat know about it but don't be shocked that people are aware of it, even then, it's a solid mixup off of knockdown. Also, the j.22b "spam" is legit because that's potential raw airthrow setup & if you land a j.b or j.c, teleport right after, grab, then they have to guess again.

Yeah sorry, I didn't mean "spam" in the negative sense; just that it seems applicable to a ton of situations. I realllllly like the oki off it (282B). If only H moon had F moon grounded 22B. :(

On a different note, does anyone know if H moon 623A is plus or at least neutral on block?

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2012, 11:23:50 AM »

Yeah sorry, I didn't mean "spam" in the negative sense; just that it seems applicable to a ton of situations. I realllllly like the oki off it (282B). If only H moon had F moon grounded 22B. :(

On a different note, does anyone know if H moon 623A is plus or at least neutral on block?

It's plus but the startup is killer which would make it seem so.
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline Zahlzeit

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2012, 11:51:29 PM »
For C. Kouma, what can you do after you do a j.214B otg relaunch?

So far the best I could find to follow up with it is 236B/C but is there anything that has a little more bang for your buck?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 11:53:15 PM by Zahlzeit »

Offline ShoMeYaMoves

• Apprentice
  • Manly
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2012, 06:58:37 AM »
For C. Kouma, what can you do after you do a j.214B otg relaunch?

So far the best I could find to follow up with it is 236B/C but is there anything that has a little more bang for your buck?

236C xx j.C dj.C AT or something like that. You're probably better off setting up oki if they're in otg state and you're in C moon since the meter isn't really worth the damage unless it kills.

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2012, 10:25:43 AM »
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm16907419 << Start~14:00

3-man H-Kouma Team.

I blew my fucking load.

Also, I think I'm gay now...
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2012, 01:14:07 PM »
I think there was another three man h kouma team posted by yuzupeko, but they got bodied by Taka wara
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2012, 01:23:28 PM »
I bet you came in here just to post WARA BODIES AN ENTIRE TEAM!!1111

jerk.

This is probably the same vid though, seeing as the entire team was peaced out by a Cwara user named taka(shi) or the like.
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Kishima Kouma current code changes (1.07)
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2012, 03:33:39 PM »
I bet you came in here just to post WARA BODIES AN ENTIRE TEAM!!1111

jerk.

This is probably the same vid though, seeing as the entire team was peaced out by a Cwara user named taka(shi) or the like.

Haha yes :p

But man, the new options h kouma gets with diagonal teleports is pretty cool
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community