hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: VSion Ver.B2 Changes  (Read 3492 times)

Offline Zaido

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 51
  • HISATSU - GIIIGAA!! DURIIIRU!! BUREEIIKAA!!!
    • View Profile
VSion Ver.B2 Changes
« on: May 26, 2007, 06:19:47 PM »
Since i finally got to play Ver.B2 at the local arcade, i thought i just point out some changes that i noticed while playing....

as for VSion changes, the only big note worthy one i have noticed was her:

-Shield Bunker: this i am not 100 percent sure but it does seem that she is unable to Cancel Her Shield bunker upon clash anymore... but she might have gain the strike part of the shield bunker to be invinicible? i only done this against Ciel's EX swords, so what i did was blockgin the strikes, then did shield bunker and i coudlnt' cancel into a jump to jump out, but i clashed it and VSion did the Swing part, and the EX swords seem to go through her.. then i commenced blocking... so i only conclude for now that she has invincibility frame during the time of the Shield Bunker strike... also she can still cancel the striker part after contact to a special it seems. but then again losing the ability to cancel it just REALLY SUCKS!!! she not only doesn't have any good bara cancels but now... she can't even do that o wells.... isn't it sad VSion  :emo:??

I might update this every now and then when i play Ver.B2 some more... but so far that is the only one notable...
<@Sp00ky> basically ruu got on the stick and started having sex with heart
<@Sp00ky> and she did impossible shit
<@Sp00ky> and arturo died

Offline Queen

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • Bboy Queen
    • View Profile
Re: VSion Ver.B2 Changes
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 01:52:30 PM »
Oh thiis will help me mucho Zaido. :] Thanks.
"Woops."

Offline Sp00ky

• Melty Pancake
  • Magic Circuits: 46
    • View Profile
    • Team Spooky
Re: VSion Ver.B2 Changes
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 06:53:40 PM »
I tried it in b1 also and couldn't get the fake bunker effect. I figured I was possibly mistiming it.