hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Arcueid Brunestud Guide (Chii Version)  (Read 17539 times)

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
  • Magic Circuits: 159
    • View Profile
Re: Arcueid Brunestud Guide (Chii Version)
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2008, 06:32:40 AM »
Isn't he talking about the wall combo where you... uh, nevermind. I don't get it, too.

What the hell are you talking about, littlebro?

Offline littlebro

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Arcueid Brunestud Guide (Chii Version)
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2008, 09:05:18 PM »
Sorry, I'm lousy at explaning things. The hitboxes are hard to explain unless I make a video. I suggest you try it yourself. Grouping them into different difficulty is much easier than trying to explain individual hitboxes effect on Arc. It is all about hitboxes and height of your combo. If you don't understand this, you will definately miss your wallslam and relaunch. Sure you don't miss on Akiha but what about V.Akiha?

Judging from the videos I saw in Youtube, some of you did not input 2C in your combos. 2C is important due to its huge untechable time. Almost all of her extended variant or advance (or SII style combos\CMV) requires the usage of 2C. There are alternative for her extended combos, 2C is way easier due to its non strict nature.

Some basic idea why 2c is important as follows:-

5B > 2B > 2C > 5C > 5A > 5B > 5C > 5A > 5B > 2B > 2C > delay 4B > j.B > j.C >  J.A > j.B > j.C > Air Throw

5B > 2B > 2C > delay 4B (2 Hits) > j.C or j.B > Land > 5B > 2B > 2C > Half Charge 5C!! > Special Air Dash > j.A > j.B > j.C > j.A > j.B > j.C > Air Throw

Those CMV videos which send you flying left to right.... some of it apparently works on Akiha and Arc(free 5C reversals). I'm still testing this. They don't yield more than 4300 damage even you manage hit up to 50 hits. They need two 623C to maintain the juggle but worth it you want to burn time. Screw proration, I want cool looking combos ><".
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 11:51:43 PM by littlebro »