When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Arcueid Getting Bumped up on the Tierlist?  (Read 4987 times)

Offline DivineArc

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • I played C-Arc before it was cool
    • View Profile
Arcueid Getting Bumped up on the Tierlist?
« on: November 02, 2008, 06:14:42 AM »
Btw this speaks for Cresent Arc:
I for one dont really care for it to much but I'd like to see what other people think about it. I was pretty content with her being mid but now it looks like shes a bit faster and her DP is a real DP now with invi frames and super cancel on hit. So I think they might bump her up a bit though she cant really seem to do wall to wall combos anymore since the stages are bigger but she kinda makes up for it with other tools like her 214 B(Digging the Teleport :prinny:) elbow options and other special moves like the one where she pulls you in :slowpoke:. But I still think its pretty cool though that she has a few more options now :bleh: Instead of her old AC self which was  :V all day.
woof: like all the stuff i hear from them im like 'thats everything i had t o deal with back when i played'

Offline DivineArc

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
Re: Arcueid Getting Bumped up on the Tierlist?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 11:18:12 AM »
Could have been worse and they could have left her haning  :psyduck: But thankfully she got some good tools though and Im really eager to try out all of them, But the thing I want back the most is the ability to combo after her 66C ex edge out of her 22a, I really miss that and I hope they put it back. :V You remember what Im talking about? :)
woof: like all the stuff i hear from them im like 'thats everything i had t o deal with back when i played'

Offline Ultima66

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 11:45:24 AM »
Could have been worse and they could have left her haning  :psyduck: But thankfully she got some good tools though and Im really eager to try out all of them, But the thing I want back the most is the ability to combo after her 66C ex edge out of her 22a, I really miss that and I hope they put it back. :V You remember what Im talking about? :)
She also can now do 236A/B x3 623C for a midscreen wallslam loop instead of the low damage one she used to have to do.

Offline realimpact

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • 2 SHY VIRGINS > 1
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 09:08:15 PM by realimpact »
meido

Offline DivineArc

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 07:15:31 AM »
Its kinda funny but at first I thought F-Arc was gonna fight like Red Arcueid :psyduck: But boy was I wrong, She looks like she zone way worse than Red Arc and her moveset and normals a good deal different :slowpoke: Im still gonna go with either C or H-Arc though for the most part until I actually get a chance to play with F-Arc myself :toot:

Offline LordPangTong

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 54
  • We troll hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 04:54:59 AM »
F-Arc is sooooo sexy.  :fap:

I'm gonna Alt/Main her for sure.
<justzar> great anime <3