hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Akiha's trap...  (Read 2879 times)

Offline Tohno-san

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
Akiha's trap...
« on: September 18, 2009, 02:15:51 AM »
That subject name was so not a double entendreSome questions about Akiha so I can play her better.|

How do I use her fire-trap thingy she puts on the ground? And, when's a good time to use her arc drive? ???
You're not smart. You're not a doctor. You're not a scientist. You're not even a full time employee. Where did your life go so wrong!?
--- GLaDOS

Offline dakanya

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 31
    • View Profile
Re: Akiha's trap...
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 02:21:21 AM »
which akiha (c h f?) if its c or h, never. if f, whenever you think they're going to block.

input the command again to ignite the pits
thundering waterfalls

Offline Belegorm

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 07:20:15 AM »
Notice people, this IS the MBAC forum.  There's no moon variations, so he definately can use the flame-pit.

Anyway, 22 A or B or C sets it, they'll drain enemy health.  C is best since it does it best and also drains their magic bar.  22 A or B or C (depending on which you used to set it up) will ignite it and hurt them as well (usually a good idea to wait till right before it disappears on its own so you get the most use out of it).

As to the arc-drive, I try to only use it when I know they can't block; even then sometimes I save my magic bar.  The command grab version is better, however I don't know if that goes through a block like a normal grab.

Offline dakanya

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 09:21:30 AM »
oh people still play this dead game

damn i just got told by a new guy

sorry all i do is click on "view new posts" what can i say

the advice still stands "arc drive whenever you think they're going to block" and just input the command again to ignite the pits
thundering waterfalls

Offline Belegorm

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2009, 05:54:09 AM »
oh people still play this dead game

damn i just got told by a new guy

sorry all i do is click on "view new posts" what can i say

the advice still stands "arc drive whenever you think they're going to block" and just input the command again to ignite the pits

lol not surprising.  MBCaster is the only real reason to play MBAC anymore and so the game still lives on, in its own fashion.  Though I decided to go with MBAA with only very occasional human opponents against MBAC with constant human opponents.