When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Atlas Academy > Akiha Tohno

Exploring the Whiff Cancel Combo

<< < (20/20)

TheGimper:

--- Quote from: ehrik on May 25, 2012, 01:31:00 AM ---Gimper you obviously haven't done enough research for either game, just stop. Please. You're going to kill me. I'm dying

--- End quote ---

haha. I know what I'm talking about lol. I'm a semi semi semi semi amature lmao!

Sashi:
Please show an example of someone Heating on the ground.

TheGimper:

--- Quote from: Rei on May 25, 2012, 01:32:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: TheGimper on May 25, 2012, 01:15:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: Rei on May 25, 2012, 01:12:24 AM ---The question should be why are you still playing Act Cadenza when Current Code characters are so much more interesting to play D:

--- End quote ---

So much more fun? They destroyed the game engine completely. They took out all the best mechanics and replaced them with ones we didn't need. They say in mbaacc you can heat while laying on the ground.

--- End quote ---
quoting this forever. omg my sides ahahahaha

--- End quote ---

lmao

TheGimper:

--- Quote from: Sacchin 22A on May 25, 2012, 01:33:54 AM ---Please show an example of someone Heating on the ground.

--- End quote ---

I thought that was one of the changes that I read about on this site. It said something like "now you can go into heat while on the ground" or something like that haha.

COD3player:
I've had my share of laughs looking through all of this. But enough is enough. It's done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version