hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Regarding TK j.2C 2B etc. in 1.03A.  (Read 3106 times)

Offline Riptide

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • BREHHHH!
    • View Profile
Regarding TK j.2C 2B etc. in 1.03A.
« on: June 17, 2008, 08:51:19 AM »
Did the timing get WAY tighter for j.2C or am I just a Meltard?

I'm trying out just timing j.2c (not TK) into 2B and I've gotten it... twice. I've accidentally canceled j.2C plenty of times. and I've been too high plenty more. Any help? I'm on PS2 pad (but on computer. Go figure.)
Trying to make my way to a West Toast. I'll probably try harder once I learn how to play.

Offline noradseven

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • quick doctor what is the patients status?
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding TK j.2C 2B etc. in 1.03A.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 11:38:37 AM »
Did the timing get WAY tighter for j.2C or am I just a Meltard?

I'm trying out just timing j.2c (not TK) into 2B and I've gotten it... twice. I've accidentally canceled j.2C plenty of times. and I've been too high plenty more. Any help? I'm on PS2 pad (but on computer. Go figure.)

Im not sure if it got tighter but the timing is tight on this move so you have to practice the timing before you can get it off consistantly, pull up the input screen and keep pressing 2C 1 or 2 frames earlier or later than the time before depending on what happens and you will get it eventually, if someones not lazy or accually knows it maybe they could tell you the frames when you have to press it.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 05:26:10 PM by noradseven »

Offline Riptide

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • BREHHHH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 04:15:52 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up. I'm getting it a little more consistently. Way harder than her BnBs. xD
Trying to make my way to a West Toast. I'll probably try harder once I learn how to play.

Offline Sphyra

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
  • Mind Over Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 03:39:40 PM »
Whenever I try to practice Akiha combos in training mode most of the time I open them with j.2C overhead. That way I get to keep my execution sharp and constantly improve on it, along with whatever other thing I'm practicing at the same time.
Don't give in to astonishment!