hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Hisui as lead?  (Read 6099 times)

Offline Greyvangelist

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 8
  • drive bitch im in my zone
    • View Profile
Hisui as lead?
« on: September 24, 2007, 12:08:35 PM »
So I kind of want to learn Hisui, but in the tag version, just because I think it'd be fun to implement both maids throughout a match.

Is this a good choice? I've heard Hisui is nerfed a bit in the tag team(loss of object throwing, etc.), but I've also seen some pretty decent HnKs with Hisui as lead.

Offline Zaido

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 51
  • HISATSU - GIIIGAA!! DURIIIRU!! BUREEIIKAA!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Hisui as lead?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 02:41:43 PM »
uses of Kohaku is limited other then for Okizeme, since it is slow for Hisui to do actual Kohaku assists in strings or what not... overal, Hisui Power is limited of loss of Stuffo so... good luck with this? :blah:
<@Sp00ky> basically ruu got on the stick and started having sex with heart
<@Sp00ky> and she did impossible shit
<@Sp00ky> and arturo died

Offline Greyvangelist

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 8
  • drive bitch im in my zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 03:51:18 PM »
Ehhh after hearing some input on this it doesn't sound like the best idea, but I'll mess around with her in tag mode anyawy  :V

Offline Zaido

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 07:50:06 PM »
well yea, i mean, its always to see what you actually feel is better, though i can just give the analysis, but if you can make her a better character like this then go for it.. i mean i think that is what Sled did, so you can kind of ask his opinion on the matter...

the idea of HisuiKohaku team is Kohaku gets the benifit for Hisui as assist.. so its a better character choice then say using Kohaku by herself.. cause obviously her team power play boosts her up much further then by herself

Hisui by herself is better cause of use of Stuffo as her ranging ability, but using her in a team takes away that but gives her a medicore support, so you see the comparison here?

both single characters Hisui and Kohaku have their ups and downs, in team play it doesnt mean both character gets the bonus :blah:

Offline Canas

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
  • Dasssssshu.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 09:39:06 PM »
It doesn't hurt to switch in between the maids as to give the opponent a surprise. Oh and if you manage to land a 22c with Kohaku near the wall, tag Hisui up close and she can start a combo off behind the opponent; doesn't work the other way somehow. Also, Kohaku AD assist is blockable. >:\

Offline Zaido

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 10:35:34 PM »
well i am sure Grey is aware of the switching, but the point is having Hisui as the lead, so usually in this situation, he probalby doesn't want to switch to kohaku for that reason. and switching characters in between matches most of the time isn't a good idea unles syou knock them down and take the inituitive to switch to kohaku..

switchign when the opponent is stil standing = giving them a chance to try to punish you in the mist of switching

Offline siegfried

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • BANG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2007, 03:30:17 AM »
well i mostly use hisui if the maids are my character guess hisui has mor versitle atks than kohaku.
Tensetstu no YUJI!!!

Offline Chun (中)

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 14
  • Aozaki: Miss=Blue
    • View Profile
    • Plain Rice is Delicious
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2007, 01:21:21 AM »
What's everyone's opinion on using the Tag in the corner as a crossup after knockdown? For example, Hisui BnB 2A 2B 2C 5C (2HIT) 6C j.B j.C j. j.B j.C, and just as you land 22D? I'd think that tagging in the midst of a no-tech could throw the opponent off with Kohaku's quick 2C (With heat, buffer into 214214 C since it has invulnerability on startup, since most people will go for the poke after tagging).

~Chun
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 02:16:29 AM by Chun »
Melty Blood
Main: Aoko
Secondary: Kohaku
How about those orbs? BlazBlue: Litchi Arcana Heart: Kamui (Bha/Pa), Mei-Fang (LaGo) CvS2: K- Mai, Morrigan, Nakoruru (2)

Offline Shinjin

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
  • バカキャ~ン!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 05:36:55 AM »
Good HisuKoha-players are still awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_yYPeZEkeI
ワルク:あはははは!!

Offline Numakie

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • Oh nooooz~~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 10:23:28 AM »
The main problem of using this version is finding ways to use Kohaku as an assist due to Hisui's painfully long call out animation.  One particular method use is to replace the 6C frying pan launcher during a combo for a 6B Satchel Launcher then throw a Kohaku assist.  That way, Hisui's call out animation will be covered (usually).  As for follow ups these options can work (from my experience anyways.)

*After a 214-A: Find coverage within the area of the plant and lure them to attack so the plant will hit them.
*After a 214-B: Throw a bento out following the assist since the moltov cocktail covers the bento animation.
*If the opponent happens to be air blocking either the spinning plant or the moltov cocktail, a guard crush is possible (theorically).

These methods are based on my experience with playing HisuKoha.  I usually use this version of Hisui as a breath of fresh air from using Hisui by herself.  Plus there is nothing more fun then placing lots of random crap all over the screen to piss off the opponent. ;D
~~Playing the wrong way... and somehow getting away with it.~~
<Pfhor>: no, I only have nightmares about your play numakie
<Pfhor>: because it makes no fucking sense
<Pfhor>: like WHY IS THIS HISUI DOING THESE THINGS