When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Hisui! The maid who makes exploding sammiches.  (Read 17422 times)

Offline WickedElement

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
  • Might as well jump! :3
    • View Profile
    • Myspace - Melty Blood
Re: Hisui! The maid who makes exploding sammiches.
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2007, 01:36:08 PM »
To put things simply:More damage>less damage.  Airstring into airthrow=more damage.  No air string into j.BB=less damage.  If you tech punish, you get more damage.  If you dont tech punish but you could've, you get less damage.  More damage, they die faster, you win.

How the hell is that so hard to get?

Not hard to get, just boring. Kinda like picking Chun in 3rd.

"Show me the blueprints....Show me the blueprints....Show me the blueprints...."
3s:Hugo-Elena-Dudley|KoF98/UM:Takuma-Daimon-Andy
A3:Gen-Zangief-Charlie|GGAC:Baiken-A.B.A.-Potemkin
KoFXI:Yuri-Vanessa-Shingo|T5/DR/6:Lei-Baek-Asuka
SST:Hanzo-Jubei-Nicotine|VF4 Evo/5:Wolf-Akira-Eileen ST:Zangief-Fei Long-DJ|FFS:Big Bear-Andy-Tung MB:Miyako-Ciel-Kouma|RB2:Bash-Xiangfei-Andy

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 125
  • nasty
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2007, 01:38:31 PM »
Okay you maid humpers, calm down and leave the yelling out of here, it's a strat thread, not in GD or Sacchin Toast.
what the fuck is this game

Offline scottind

• Melty Waffle
  • Magic Circuits: 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2007, 01:39:27 PM »
you EC people put too much emphasis on maximum damage output. That's not what fighting games is all about.

that's my 2 cents.

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2007, 01:41:52 PM »
To put things simply:More damage>less damage.  Airstring into airthrow=more damage.  No air string into j.BB=less damage.  If you tech punish, you get more damage.  If you dont tech punish but you could've, you get less damage.  More damage, they die faster, you win.

How the hell is that so hard to get?

Not hard to get, just boring. Kinda like picking Chun in 3rd.

"Show me the blueprints....Show me the blueprints....Show me the blueprints...."

you EC people put too much emphasis on maximum damage output. That's not what fighting games is all about.

that's my 2 cents.

Okay you maid humpers, calm down and leave the yelling out of here, it's a strat thread, not in GD or Sacchin Toast.

Tell him to stop fucking up the thread with bullshit strats and stupidity.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 01:43:55 PM by Master Chibi »
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline juniorSantos

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2007, 01:45:06 PM »
Ok Numakie, now you're just being fucking stupid, seriously. It's starting to make my head hurt just talking to you. 236A as part of an air combo? Are you seriously that stupid? Throw in an air combo is ABSOLUTE, you have to be a complete IDIOT not to want an air throw after any sort of combo in the air. You want to keep the momentum going, you want better options, and you want MORE damage, and doing ANYTHING IN THE WORLD into air throw after 6B will net you that, not whatever the hell you think works. You mix up your opponents after a knockdown or during block strings, not when you're aiming to get the most damage out of them. Dont' give me shit like 'the basic concept of a fighting game' when the basic concept you're completley ignoring is "IF I LAND ON A HIT ON MY OPPONENT, GET THE MOST DAMAGE I CAN OFF OF IT, AND IF POSSIBLE, CONTINUE THE MOMENTUM AFTERWARDS".

Christ, think this shit through already, you two already made fools of yourselves in the general mechanics thread, don't be doing it here with what little you know.

If you instill the fear of being punished for teching, it's to your advantage, that's why people went as far as they did to figure it out and put it into her game. Once they STOP teching, put out a damn bento and go to town. It's almost always in your favor guy.

6B -> BLAHBLAHB -> air throw -> j.A before landing \/

Tech punish into MORE DAMAGE.

If they tech again and you call them on it:

TECH PUNISH INTO MORE DAMAGE.

If they don't tech, put out a chair or bento and start some mix ups. The momentum is STILL in your favor. It's all about getting into the other guy's head, which Hisui does a damn good job of doing. If you guess wrong (which is hard, seeing as how you have the ability to catch 2 out of 3 options each time), then guess what, you STILL got the most damage you could out of the combo before it.

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

You do realize that the stuff that "worked on the people in the WC" worked on you right?.

And you realize your shit stopped working on me after the first round in our match, right? I'm not taking his win away from him (he got my money afterwards), but just because he won doesn't make how he played right. It worked for the MM, but don't expect that shit to work again. I'd love for him to play Xaq, Zar, or Sp00ky and see how well doing j.BB works when they rape the shit out of him for it.

But sometimes things happen where it doesn't go as planned and you have to improvise and thats where creativity and reaction come in.

Don't give me that shit, seriously. He's feeding me lines after playing for two months like I don't know how to play my own character after two years. Get the fuck out of here, it's a fucking insult to me after putting so much work into learning the character, studying videos, and getting whatever match up expierence I can. I'll be damned to sit here and take it.

god what is wrong with you. youre so weird

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2007, 01:47:28 PM »
hey let's all invade the hisui thread and ruin it further

yAy
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 125
  • nasty
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2007, 01:49:02 PM »
When you guys learn how to grow up, then I'll re-open it.
what the fuck is this game