When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Hisui Throw Okizeme  (Read 26933 times)

Offline CT_Warrior

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hisui Throw Okizeme
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2008, 12:13:23 PM »
Fair enough, but we already agreed that HisuKoha forums are all KohaHisu players and I'm all alone. ;_;
It makes more sense to put it in a Hisui Throw Okizeme thread instead of a KohaHisu forum.

Plus, I've agreed that stuff-fu is a useful tool and that any gains (if any) with Kohaku summons are not worth the loss and that obentos are good.
I never said they were bad. :/

Frozen: I'm saying that their options are not defeated by grabbing. If they see that you're gonna grab, they'll change what they're gonna do and stuff you with an attack or grab you instead.

Offline Sphyra

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
  • Mind Over Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2008, 11:06:15 PM »
Frozen: I'm saying that their options are not defeated by grabbing. If they see that you're gonna grab, they'll change what they're gonna do and stuff you with an attack or grab you instead.

Stuff you? And get counter hit by bento.

Grab you? I put down a bento on Zar pointblank this weekend, took a step backward, he whiffed his wakeup throw attempt, I walked back in and threw him.

The ONLY thing that beats bento in the corner, which is where they should be all the time if you're doing your j.bb strings properly, is jump and the risks of jumping far outweight the risks of blocking so you can get consistent throws off bento. Doesn't fucking matters if it's obvious, all they can do is sit there and take it up the ass.

You're telling us Kohaku summons are superior when you admit yourself you don't even know how to use bentos. That's what's ticking me off here. You come in here, ask us how to do everything, and then spit on our shit and come up with your own half assed combos and tactics and tell us it's fucking better? gtfo, seriously. You really gotta wonder why people don't talk about maid pair hisui lead even in the right fucking section of the forums.
Don't give in to astonishment!

Offline CT_Warrior

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2008, 10:06:01 AM »
Well, it all depends then.

"Stuff you? And get counter hit by bento."
Depends on how late it is. Normally I have plenty of time to do 2c 2a and block the obento when my friend tries to grab me on my wakeup.
Even then, you can normally just poke one 2a and block the obento. But this is if they see that you're gonna grab.

"Grab you?"
Well he didn't exactly foresee a grab, he just tried to grab. Maybe after something obvious like 2a dashthrow.

Obento in corner seems good from what I see.

"You're telling us Kohaku summons are superior when you admit yourself you don't even know how to use bentos."
That's why I asked how to use them, to see if they are better. And I didn't see it.

Sure, it looks like I was being an asshole, but that wasn't my intention. I wasn't "spitting on your shit." I just needed to try to prove the point that obentos are supposed to keep them blocking, and not be used as a tickthrow. And if that were the case, then Kohaku summons force them to block more. And if that weren't the case, I would probably use obentos instead of kohaku summons, since I still have them even as a pair.

"You really gotta wonder why people don't talk about maid pair hisui lead even in the right fucking section of the forums."

I've seen the posts. Most of them are from people who never really tried to utilize kohaku summons, and are just spreading the word as you are. It gets put down so much (such as now) that few people even bother to try it. And from those few people, they're already convinced that they're crap before they learn how to properly use them.

As for why I'm ticked off.
People are always dissing Kohaku summons, even when someone claims that they have a good setup, they don't bother asking because they think it's crap. Even though I don't really know how to use obento setups, I tried to learn by asking so that I could compare the two better. Even with that, I get misinterpreted that I'm trying to spit on your shit. Maybe I am, but it's not my intention, and if it wasn't intended, then you shouldn't take it as such. Even when some of you get to throw out some of your setups, I get shot down before I can even try.

If that's the case, then I will gtfo. I don't know why I bothered to explain Kohaku summons to Hisui elistists anyway. I am stupid. (but you don't need to confirm that!)

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2008, 05:42:59 PM »
Good, now we can get this entire forum cleaned out and start over again.

Elitists he says.

:mystery:
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline Dipstick

• Poverty Emeritus
  • Melty Waffle
  • Magic Circuits: 61
  • cascade of unrepentant doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2008, 10:54:49 AM »
OK so I just deleted about 15 posts in this thread.

CT_Warrior, you need to chill out and post HisuKoha strategy in the HisuKoha forum.

Master Chibi, you need to stop senselessly flaming people while providing zero content to the actual thread. This is not the first time you have instigated in the strategy forums either, ugh. Maybe you'll gain that privilege when you're not zero-for-life in Hisui mirror MMs. :V

Everyone else, please act less retarded.

Worst Nanaya and second worst Ryougi player in the USA

それがわたしのスタンダード!

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2008, 05:46:07 PM »
I provided content to questions he asked, only to have it shot back at me.

Dude, can you just get rid of every thread in this forum except for the tech punish one?
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~