hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Robot Maids are the Best <3  (Read 18100 times)

Offline Zaido

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 51
  • HISATSU - GIIIGAA!! DURIIIRU!! BUREEIIKAA!!!
    • View Profile
Robot Maids are the Best <3
« on: March 01, 2007, 12:31:46 AM »
Maids are cool... but Robot Maids rox!
since there isn't much MHisui luving... i thought i would start this thread :O...

i am not good at writing a guide... so... i will just write stuff i feel that MHisui is all about... any critisizm is OK!!

What type of character is MHisui:
-Mid to Far Range type fighter
-Capabilities of Zoning ur ass with arsenals of Jetpacks to Lazaaaazz...

Goods:
-her long Reach and many projectiles
-her Dmg output pretty good
-Able to control space with jetpacks and other arsenal
-she is a Hisui!! & a maid !!
-and if ur a Phantasy Star Online Fan!!

Bad:
-Ground dash start up sux...
-Her moves have long recovery if whiffed..
-Her takes more dmg in the long run
-Her air dash isn't so hot either

i guess we can move on the the basic moves now:

5a: just like Hisui's 5a, a swing to the face about head height

2a: just like Hisui's 2a, a crouch and a poke to the shins

ja: she does the same posture jump like Hisui's ja, but her hand extends for a longer reach, and it hits multiple times!! overall good

5B: same posture's as Hisui's 5b, but instead her hand extends for longer reach. (recovery on whiff isn't so good...) Don't use this move directly next to the opponent or the attack will just miss... do it after a chain from 5a/2a..

2B: she bends down and extends both hands out, it can hit up to 2 times.. (recover on whiff sux...) Don't use this move directly next to the opponent...it will whiff... do it frome a chain 5a/2a..

jB: mmm, she busts out her fan and does a upward swing like hisui! basic use for air combo

5C: she busts out that chainsaw and cuts you with it! it hits multiple times and is usually used after the 5/2B's recovery on whiff isn't good.. but usually this move wouldn't miss... from a chain.. the move can be canceled early to specials to mix things up.
5[C]: Charged 5C, charged for more chainsaw ripping action!

2C: she busts out that light saber and cuts you with it... dmg is good.. reach is good! the move comes out ok... can be chained from 5/2b's but timing is strict.. usually shoudl be followed after 5C... makes things easier.. recovery isn't so great if whiffed..
2[C]: charged 2C, just to delay the hit and add more dmg.. usually wouldn't need to charge it ;/ i find it kind of pointless charging it... other then throwing some stuff off for other players. but its risky since if they jump and you whiff = they punish you in the face><

jC: her hands turns into a hammer and she smacks you in the head.. basic use for air combos
j[C]: charged 5C, for more dmg :o!! can be used for mix up

Command Normals:

4B: She pulls her arm straight out and uses it as a flame thrower... shooting a stream of fire... it gives frame advantage on block... and pretty decent for okizeme.. it takes a while for the fire to travel... hits multi times and can be comboed after if hit..

6C: she uppercuts you with a hammer, her basic Launcher

j2C: She busts out a big ass Flame thrower and shoots it at you.. this moves now comes out pretty fast now! and hits multi times, and can be done in a air combo as a combo finisher!!! but using it in a high altitude isn't a good idea... cause you can't do anythign after you used that and they can punish you if it just whiffs..

Throw 6A+D
is good... and the dmg on it is good! she grabs you and jolts you with electricity.. the recovery after the hit is good so you can set up a   EX missle(Vag bomb <3) or do some nasty Okizeme stuff :o

AirThrow
her air throw is like hisui's but she doesn't have the privlage of moving right after the throw hits the ground... so she has to wait for the full recovery... and its actually ground techable after it hits... but overall ok throw.. can be used in the corner for tech punish if timed right :P

Special moves:

Laser
236+A: MHisui shoots lazaaaz out of her Eyes!! its a fast projectile that goes across the screen for 1 hit. most characters can crouch under it..

236+B: MHisui stands and waits a bit then Shoots her Lazaaz out of her Eyes! can be ducked under and is 1 hit... if this laser hits any character while they are in the air.. its untechable till they hit the floor :O! combo opertunity!

236+(EX)C: She charges her LAZAAAZ!! and shoots you in the face!! has some start up invincibility and does quite a decent amount of dmg! i haven't found a way to combo this off of any normal.. so i usually only use it when i see an opening and hit them in the face. best way to hit for dmg is them on the ground... if they are falling, try to hit them with the lazaaaz as late as possible to get as much hit in.. THis lazaa shoudl be able to hit most crouchers!

Electric Net Wire Type: High
623+A: MHisui Turns her hands into electric rods! and zaps people with Electricity! the attack will launch them up into the air a bit... but it doesn't knockdown... i find it useful is when ur rushing in and want to stop abruptly and attack.. this move can do it !

623+B: MHisui stalls for a bit... then zaps for a larger range of electricity! this one doesn't launch them up and just zaps them like mad when they are on the floor..

623+C(EX): MHisui zaps them with a high volt of electricity... this move knocks the opponent down.. and hitting them while they are in the air makes it untechable :O!!

Hallucination Missle
214+A: MHisui tucks her hands away and shoots a missle that flys somewhat diagonlly upwards in a sort of 20 degree fashion. This can be ducked under from a distance by most characters...pretty fast... and this missle is air unblockable!

214+B: MHisui tucks her hands away and shoots 2 Missles one flying diagonally up and one diagonally down.

214+C(EX): MHisui lifts up her skirts and drops a big missle down on ur asses!!.. the start up for the missle to move is slow.. but it speeds up gradually as it travels... the dmg is pretty good.. and it launches on hit... after setting the missle attacking after wards is possible! pretty useful as an okizeme!

Electric Net Wire Type: C
421+A: MHisui extends her hand and whips for ur ankle! then grabs you and tosses you into the air! possible to hit after! this move would usually be used if ur in the corner and want to toss them to the corner or if it has a high chance of killing them since it throws them up and they have chance of recovering and get away. this move if blocked/whiffed has some delay and some characters can punish you for this..

421+B: MHisui extends her hand and then slowly turns a bit then Latches her hand onto ur ankle and then tosses you across the screen to the other end of the wall. (Wall Bounces) and depending on distance to the wall it can be untechable till they hit the floor! This move is Unblockable.. counts as a grab. the recovery if whiffed is bad...and they can punish you hard if you miss..

421+C(EX): MHisui extends her hand and grabs them by the ankle and then sets them on the opposite side of her! this is used for MHisui's bnb Combo..very good move but the delay if blocked is bad.. and can be punished if you whiff

Kohaku-Powered Barrier
22+A: MHisui curls up a bit then releases a force field! a so so anti air...it launches the enemy not very safe on block

22+B: MHisui curls up and charges for a bit... then releases a more powerful force field that hits multi times and knocks them away and wall bounces them! depending distance it can be untechable till they hit the floor ! not very safe on block

22+C(EX): MHisui does her force field with more hits and more dmg and it wall bounces them! other then that so so.. not really safe when it gets blocked ><... better let that hit count :O...

Jet-Pack: Scrander

Jump 236+A: MHisui puts on her jet pack and flys diagonally up in somewhat 60 degree angle... Holding it makes her fly higher up.. releasing it makes her detach her jetpack.. this is when the jetpack is able to hit people! good for controlling air space... and as a anti air! Flying too high and releasing it then is dangerous... and can get you killed... and vulnerable to attacks..Best effect is TKing this move (2368+A or 2367+A(Easier on stick) or 412369+A(easier on pad))

Jump 236+B: MHisui puts on her jetpack and flys digonally back words about. 70 degree ish back... same as the above but the landing recovery on this is better...

Halley's Comet
Jump 236+C(EX): MHisui flys back wards off screen.. then later flys across the screen horizontally depending on how high she is in the air... it can hit up to 4 times?? can be used as a air combo finisher. i find this her trade mark move ^^

Heat Seeker: King Fisher

Jump 214+A: MHisui busts out a giant crossbow like weopen and shoots digonally downards 3 energy balls!.. very fast and pretty good to nail people who are far away! this move can whiff and then be EX canceled into either 236+C or 214+C ! over all good move! and can be air combo ender.. or shoot them when they are on the floor for some otg dmg !

Jump 214+B: MHisui shoots her crossbow this time with 5 energy Balls! this move you cannot ex cancel so doing it at high altitude other then an air combo finisher or shoot them when they are on the floor for some otg dmg ! but i still prefer 214+A because its ex cancelable... unless your going for that extra dmg

Jump 214+C(EX): she shoots her crossbow like usual... but instead of going directly straight at the opponent direclty downwards... it first goes off in an obscure manner.. then in a bit.. all homings onto the opponent! they better watch their backs !!!

Arc Drive:

LSO: Super Sister Alliance
Heat/Blood Heat:
41236+C - MHisui calls all her sisters and marches through you! and Blood Heat is she calls a Legion of her sisters to run you over :O...

Last Arc:
EX shield in the air - MHisui turns into flight mode and goes off screen the comes in for an assult :o..

Combos & Strategies:

Look at XAQ's Section...

Thx to Arlieth Tralare for providing the cool info and the move names :P
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 04:20:08 PM by Zaido »
<@Sp00ky> basically ruu got on the stick and started having sex with heart
<@Sp00ky> and she did impossible shit
<@Sp00ky> and arturo died

Offline XAQshinor

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 38
  • Shirley ;-;
    • View Profile
Re: Robot Maids are the best <3
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 03:07:17 PM »
ill prolly help u out with the specials and EX's.
i just dont feel like typing essays right now D;, maybe
later today or tomorrow.

Offline Arlieth Tralare

• Die Zauberwaffe
  • Zaubererkommandant
  • Magic Circuits: 123
  • POW!
    • View Profile
    • Melty Bread
Re: Robot Maids are the Best <3
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 08:37:08 PM »
Hay guys, I'm gonna be posting the names of everyone's moves so everyone doesn't have to come up with their own.
<bellreisa> arly *has* given up 3s
<bellreisa> retired it anyways
<linalys> no he hasn't
<linalys> it lives on in crouch shield
<proxyZAR> and it will die there too lol

Offline Zaido

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 08:54:58 PM »
Hay guys, I'm gonna be posting the names of everyone's moves so everyone doesn't have to come up with their own.

that would be awesome!

since i don't know the move i just call it an input XD...

after i get the move names, i will just insert that in whatever i wrote up there :O..

thx!

Offline XAQshinor

• Spellcaster
  • Shirley ;-;
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 04:20:44 PM »
i wouldve done the specials T.T.
i actually came here now to do them
then saw they were already up so u
me sum works ;p

Offline Zaido

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2007, 05:51:19 PM »
i wouldve done the specials T.T.
i actually came here now to do them
then saw they were already up so u
me sum works ;p

you can start working on strategies, combos, or how to use her normals/specials in game play and their uses

so far i only described the normal moves/specials and some minor properties... you can try to go more indepth on those and how well each work in certain situations like

Example 5B as like premptive long range anti-air and zoning tactic or seomthign...

Offline XAQshinor

• Spellcaster
  • Shirley ;-;
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2007, 07:42:09 AM »
HOW TO PLAY MECH-HISUI:

ok so MH is primarily a zoning type character but that doesnt mean that she
cant fuk shyt up when shes all up in ur face!!!

COMBOS:
(all numbers generated using shiki)

2ab5c2c 421c 5c2b2c 421a j.b dj j.c,j.b jetpack (4500)

her main bnb takes up 100% meter and the damage output is well worth it
plus the jetpack at the end can mess up lazy ppl's faces and setup for more packs

2ab5c2c 421c 5c2c6c late j.b,j.c dj j.b,j.c airthrow (slightly more than previous[like 70-100 more :V])

when u want the knockdown, getting the j.b and c to hit after the double jump can
be tricky and seemingly impossible on some chars, if it looks like the second j.c will whiff
just grab after the second j.b or throw a jetpack. i wouldnt recommend using this unless
ur in the corner and can tech punish the airthrow

her bnbs pretty much revolve around landing her 421c and getting the timing down
for the following 2c to hit.

421b dash in 2b 5b j.b,j.c dj j.b airthrow (2800)

on some occasions u may be able to get a second j.c. this is one of the easiest
followups after a 421b

421b dash in 5b 6c j.b dj j.b j.c airthrow (2950)

starting off with 5b increases the combos damage as it has no proration getting
it to hit can make u mad sometimes cuz if u mistime it ull lose ur combo and be sad

421b dash in 2b 6c j.b dj j.b j.c airthrow (2900)

probably the easiest version, 2b replaces 5b when ur worried the 5b will whiff

421b dash in 2c 421c 5c 2b 2c 421a j.b dj j.c,j.b jetpack (3800)

this verison is hard and costs 100% meter. it makes up for it though because of
the damage and how cool it looks ^.^. distance timing and the character are all
factors in this variant. with practice itll come easy though

421b dash in 2c 421c 5c 2c 6c j.b dj j.b j.c airthrow (3700)

similar to the previous version but this one sacrifices about 100 dmg for an airthrow.

421b dash in 2c 421c 5c 2b 2c 421c 5c 2b 2c 421a j.b dj j.c,j.b jetpack (4300)

200% meter for 500-600 more damage. use it to go for the kill, while in max mode
or if u just want a bigger lead during a round

(WHEN I TYPE DASH IN DURING COMBOS, YOU OBVIOUSLY WONT DASH IN IN THE CORNER,
 the 2c followups after the b whip becomes impossible when u have ur back to the wall so
 instead go for the other variants)

MOVES AND WHEN TO USE EM:

214a- use this in ur blockstrings now and again when u think that ur opponent will jumpout
         cuz this move is air unblockable and does a cool 700. you can shoot this midscreen to
         mess with ur enemy's air game too

214b- you can use this a few different ways, you can throw it on somebody waking up for a
         safe meaty, you can end blockstrings with it, and u can just throw it our to be cool.

214c- the "Vag Bomb". this move is awesome cuz there are a few options after laying one
         of these badboys out. u can use it after a 2c then use 2b so they dont jump out
         u can use it to setup tick throws(more on that later), u can also use i simply to control
         space. if they r free to move they will most likely jump backwards or iad and try to
         kill u, so u can either TK jetpacks or throw the iad (sometimes slamming them into teh Vag Bomb)

j.214a- crossbow, throw it out midscreen, can be made safe cross screen by EX cancelling it

j.214b- use this midscreen too. does more damage than the a version but loses its ex cancellablity

j.214c- TK this after a 2c, or use it after a j.214a. unsafe otherwise

j.236a- jetpack, becomes useful when tked or used after a backwards IAD

j.236b- backwards jetpack, faster recovery than a version. use it if ur opponent is behind u or if u
          want to land quicker

j.236c- possible to use in combos but isnt really worth it. ignore this move.

623a- use this to punish ppl running in after ur whiff cancel

623b- this doesnt get used enough. it can be good for banging out some of ur opponents red health
         this one and the a version can also be safe on block as they are EX cancellable on the last hit.

623c- safe on block only from far distances, kills alot of red health not very useful in combos. this is
         untechable though so when i do use this i normally just run up 2b and shoot a 214b for the tech punish

236a- fast laser, a really good move that does 1k+. fast,safe, and u can punish stuff from full screen :O
         not for use in combos

236b- not as useful as the a version. longer startup for and much more unsafe, the only thing this move
         has going for it is that its air untechable allowing u to combo after it at certain heights.

236c- EX laser, safe on block and hit, not on whiff though =(. use this in blockstrings and to punish gaps
         in certain blocktrings as it has some inv frames at startup. u can use it to punish a heat u see coming
         too and even as a wakeup if ur ballsy ;p. ( the only version that doesnt miss crouchers )

22a- this move sucks, use it on wakeup ONLY if u think u can get a CH cuz u can follow it up. this move is easily baited.

22b- worse than the other one. plz dont use this move, srsly

22c- have fun burning ur meter on wakeup cuz this move will get u killed.

( pretend barriers dont exist, theyre awful. 22a is the best version )

421a- use this in her bnbs and followup with her air string ( timing can be a pain though )
         dont be the noob caught using this in blockstrings

421b- i <3 this move and so should u. its unblockable, unsheildable, undodgeble, unbackdashable and just overall awesome.
        throws the opponent to the other side of the screen allowing u to followup. check the combo section and the resets section
        for more on this move

421c- main part of her bnbs, allows u to continue ur combo when u use this move. asking for death used in blockstrings

4b- FIYAH!!!!!! awesome as a meaty and even in blockstrings sometimes if u feel its safe. does a load of chip damage
      and lets u follow up if it hits. misses crouch blocking ciel, len (of course), arcs, and hisuis. everyone else is fair game.

j.2c- not for use in combos, good for blockers though as it does about half as much chip dmg as 4b. safer now because it
       was sped up.

41236c- GRAVY TRAIN!!!!!! use this move... whenever ;p. completly safe and gives u many options depending on wat ur
            enemy decides to do. if they ground block it u can 4b and get a SHITLOAD of chip if they ground sheild it u get
            a free throw plus clone dmg, if they air block it u get a gaurd break combo, if they air sheild it u get an airthrow
            plus clone dmg, and even if they avoid it ur still controlling space so its awesome

Last Arc- LMAO, just thought itd be funny to put this here. u have to air sheild to get it. there are a million other uses
             for ur meter better than this so even if u see a wide opening u shouldnt even take it.

50/50:

basically, if u get a knockdown u can do a 50/50 as oki. wat u do is IAD forward then use j.b to stop ur momentum and
fall to the ground. depending on the timing u can land on either side. also useful if u want to switch positions and have
them in the corner instead of u.

After Her Throw:

u have alot of free frames after u ground throw someone. u can lay a vag bomb, throw an early 4b so that only the end
flames connect, or SJ forward the airdash back and come down with j.b for another 50/50. the most damaging thing however
is to throw them then lay a vag bomb, dash up (pushing them forward) and rethrow them on wakeup. chances are they will
be afraid of the bomb and just block, so take this time to grab them. not only will the throw connect but the vag bomb will
also hit them while u hold them, doing over 3500.

Tick Throws:

her throw does madd damage so landing it is always awesome, her are some ways to help land it and also maximize
the damage output. in an air blockstring, if u still have an airdash left while close to the ground u can airdash then
charge a j.c. u will land without it ever coming out giving u a free throw. u can also not charge the j.c, let it hit then
do a forward jetpack and land for a throw. another way that i love getting a tick throw is good vs ppl crouching in ur
blockstrings (everyone). wat u do is run up and 2a then do 5a, the 5a will whiff then u can go right to throwing them
without even moving forward. u have to move vs nero though cuz i think the 5a will hit him.

now that u kno how to play with MH... DONT!!!!!.
AMERICANS CANT USE HER D:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 12:15:03 PM by XAQshinor »

Offline XAQshinor

• Spellcaster
  • Shirley ;-;
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2007, 12:15:45 PM »
im finished :V

Offline ಠ_ಠ Dizzynecro

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 40
  • Doriflectos
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2007, 12:22:45 PM »
"2ab5c2c 421c 5c2b2c 421a j.b dj j.c,j.b jetpack (4500)"
what is the meaning of dj?

By the way, Are Melty Blood and Melty Bread different games?

Offline XAQshinor

• Spellcaster
  • Shirley ;-;
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2007, 12:28:27 PM »
double jump

Offline Zaido

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2007, 02:36:12 PM »
now that u kno how to play with MH... DONT!!!!!.
AMERICANS CANT USE HER D:

LOL... funny :p

Offline XAQshinor

• Spellcaster
  • Shirley ;-;
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2007, 07:11:21 AM »
its true :V

Offline Zaido

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2007, 01:16:26 PM »
but i need to give my Robo maid some luving D:!! from time to time :X

Offline XAQshinor

• Spellcaster
  • Shirley ;-;
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2007, 03:03:49 PM »
Go for it ;D

Offline Zaido

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2007, 08:33:06 AM »
Just added the special Move Names! :D

Offline Arlieth Tralare

• Die Zauberwaffe
  • Zaubererkommandant
  • Magic Circuits: 123
  • POW!
    • View Profile
    • Melty Bread
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2007, 08:48:06 AM »
Oh, one more thing:

I didn't have room to add Mech Hisui's air jetpack super(Jump 236+C(EX) name, but it's actually called "Halley's Comet."

I forgot what LSO meant.

Also, Mech-Hisui's arsenal is made of Phantasy Star Online weapons. She's technically an Android Ranger. :D  (Kohaku has the only TV in the mansion and she has a Dreamcast.)
<bellreisa> arly *has* given up 3s
<bellreisa> retired it anyways
<linalys> no he hasn't
<linalys> it lives on in crouch shield
<proxyZAR> and it will die there too lol

Offline ಠ_ಠ Dizzynecro

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 40
  • Doriflectos
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2007, 10:04:58 AM »

Also, Mech-Hisui's arsenal is made of Phantasy Star Online weapons. She's technically an Android Ranger. :D  (Kohaku has the only TV in the mansion and she has a Dreamcast.)
Are you serious? Thats awsome.

By the way, Are Melty Blood and Melty Bread different games?

Offline XAQshinor

• Spellcaster
  • Shirley ;-;
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2007, 02:27:14 PM »
i KNEW i saw her j.214's and her j.2c somewhere. good info man.

Offline Zaido

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2007, 04:16:50 PM »
i guess that is another REASON to play Mech-Hisui!!!

Offline XAQshinor

• Spellcaster
  • Shirley ;-;
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2007, 06:02:35 PM »

lmao too bad we are still american. oh noesss!!! :p

Offline Zaido

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2007, 07:26:36 PM »

lmao too bad we are still american. oh noesss!!! :p

we can still play a half assed mech Hisui that Kicks ass !!

Offline Zaido

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2007, 11:06:48 AM »
lol srry for double posting but just to reference the air combo.. part for XAQ Shinor, if you doing jump B C -> Dj -> BC and the 2nd the C can't hit, can always just do jC B isntead, it actually  much easier to hit and airthrowing is also possible. usually i do this version because i can either end the combo with:

1) Earlier Throw
2) end with jB Throw/Jetpack (A)
3) (if you are somewhat far with the 2nd jC) j2C!!!
4) (if you are far and have meter to burn! from that far jC) j236C!!!
5) (If you are really above them and close after jC) j214A -> j236C!!!

Since Mech-Hisui after jump straight up.. she can't really how should i put this... move in the air.. as in when most character jump straight up, you can push a direction while ur in the air and they will kind of fall that direction, well Mech Hisui can't so if you Jump straight up, and they are kind of far from your first jump, your 2nd jump must either be ur 2nd jump that closes the distance if not... you can use the other options for an air combo ender! j2C dmg is pretty good.. so is j236C or j214A-> j236C!

Offline Mailorder

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 34
  • sup
    • View Profile
    • MySpace - Add Me!
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2007, 02:50:21 PM »
If you're too close to your opponent, I find that ending with j.CB is an easier connect than j.BC.  Because of j.C's hitboxes, it may not connect if they're too close to you during the air combo.  Since doing j.CB instead of j.BC is a rebeat, I did a damage comparison.  You lose about 20-40 (depending on what you combo'd before the 6C) damage if you decide to do j.CB instead.

I can't air throw after a j.C.  It feels like the j.C won't cancel to air throw.  I can't air throw after .... 6C, j.BC, j.BC, either.  After that last j.C, it feels like they're flying too far away for the air throw to connect.  For now, I'm just gonna end with jetpack.

I can't get 236C to connect, either.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 03:47:56 PM by Mailorder »

Offline Zaido

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2007, 05:33:43 PM »
because nothing connects to 236C there isn't a legit combo where the opponent is on the floor and it combos into it, i wrote it in my post... its not a connectable move.. unless ur gona do those untechable wallslam or stuff like that to connect it...

and you can do JC -> airthrow... you either are too far for the jC to throw that is one possiblity

the 20-40 dmg is watevers... if it was about 100 or more then it probalby matters.

Offline Mailorder

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 34
  • sup
    • View Profile
    • MySpace - Add Me!
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2007, 02:22:44 PM »
Been connecting the airthrow now.  Thanks for being patient with me.