When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Safe HEAT setups?  (Read 3397 times)

Offline Mailorder

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 34
  • sup
    • View Profile
    • MySpace - Add Me!
Safe HEAT setups?
« on: February 05, 2008, 01:24:59 AM »
I've got a bad habit.  I usually Heat when I really need to.  That makes me pretty predictable.  And considering Mech-Hisui's got the lifebar that makes it more worth it to Heat at higher lifebar percent, I should be doing Heats earlier in the matches, not later.

Other than Heating after 2C (which is untechable, I think)... what are some other safe Heat setups?

Here's a random thought.  Can I Heat an opponent that's blocking Maid Rush activated by MAX?  It's ridiculous, but if he's at the last grain of health... then hey, it's worth it : p

Offline Kryojenix

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
  • Retired
    • View Profile
Re: Safe HEAT setups?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 12:51:36 PM »
one setup i use is ending an air combo w/ B.scrander so i reach the ground quicker and put a little more distance between myself and the opponent, then heat.  S.S.Alliance(blocked) into heat if very viable.  you'll see me do that a lot myself
y'all niggaz is gay

Offline Zaido

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 51
  • HISATSU - GIIIGAA!! DURIIIRU!! BUREEIIKAA!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 03:22:59 PM »
isn't her heat activate also pretty fast on recovery as well? i woudl think if you can throw people far away enough most of her activates can be safe :o...
<@Sp00ky> basically ruu got on the stick and started having sex with heart
<@Sp00ky> and she did impossible shit
<@Sp00ky> and arturo died

Offline Kryojenix

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
  • Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 03:56:28 PM »
well yea, using B.wire to throw them across the screen then heating would be very safe.
another one i thought of is heating right after ground throw.  don't do this much myself though...probably because i don't throw much
y'all niggaz is gay