When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Atlas Academy > Shiki Nanaya

I dont get how to combo >.>

(1/10) > >>

cowless:
Ok so basicly im someone who just got this game a few days ago and ive been playing the single player and against my friend who is better then me.  I am not sure how to realy do anything all i do is just button mash till im the last one standing or im dead.  Now im disturbed cause i loose a hell of alot especially online because i cant realy do combos except sometimes by accadent.  I got on the inernet and started searching for videos or some form of strategy i can understand.  Then i see on the Melty Blood wiki i see this like 2ABC and 5B and all this stuff and im all like ??? what does this stuff mean i guess the letters mean the fighting moves but what are the numbers?  :psyduck:  Then i see videos of people doing these insane finishing moves like nanaya's "slomo slash attacks" which i wanna learn so bad and by now im thuroughly confused.  I looked every where to see an explanation for these numbers but nothing so now im asking you guys WTF DO THESE FREEKIN' COMBO CODES MEAN!
Thank you i hope to get good at nanaya soon he is so cool.

motoh:
Check this section out, and if that doesn't help, just bug me here.

http://wiki.meltybread.com/index.php?n=Characters.Characters

~M

cowless:
wowww how did i miss taht thank you sooooo much.
Also everyone in here just post about the best ways to fight in here.

Edit: Also on the keyboard what are the ABCDQ buttons and how do i change them?

motoh:
Unfortunately, you can't change the default keys, but you can use key2joy or a similar program to fake a gamepad using the keyboard. 

The default keys that I recall are

K=AD
L=ABC
N=A
M=B
,=C
.=D

~M

Harem:

--- Quote from: cowless on November 03, 2007, 07:14:23 PM ---wowww how did i miss taht thank you sooooo much.
Also everyone in here just post about the best ways to fight in here.

Edit: Also on the keyboard what are the ABCDQ buttons and how do i change them?

--- End quote ---

http://raven831.hoops.ne.jp/mpkeycfg.zip

For KB config.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version