hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Nanaya move list and etc.  (Read 3707 times)

Offline homoh123

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
Nanaya move list and etc.
« on: April 13, 2009, 04:42:30 AM »
hey how do i do all combos of nanaya and how do i do i normal throw in the air pls tell thanks

Offline BurstOfAnger

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 13
  • Vatista's chest is 1 inch larger than Linne's
    • View Profile
Re: Nanaya move list and etc.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 04:16:50 AM »
Nanaya's basic combos are very simple. Just 2c5c into aerial. Now seeing that you're quite new to the forum and to MBAC (seeing that you don't even know Nanaya's combos) I'll put a few pointers for you.

Look at your numpad aka the grid of numbers on the right of your keyboard. Notice that 5 is in the middle with 6 to its right and 4 to its left, 2 below it and 8 above it. Now imagine the stick on the arcade machine is at 5's position of your numpad when it's neutral (left alone/not moved). If you move it to the right, it moves to 6's position (forward). If you move the stick down, it goes to 2's position (down). So 2c5c basically means holding down while pressing the C attack button and then a neutral C attack since 5 is neutral.

Nanaya's aerials are normally jbjc jbjc airthrow. jb/c means the B/C attack in the air. Airthrow is done by pressing the quick action button (called Q, executed by pressing J on the keyboard) while holding either 6 or 4 in the air. You cannot airthrow if you do not hold either directions.

Now that one question is answered, I'll answer the other.

Basic-2a2b2c5c jbc jbc AT
Close quarters-2a2b5c2c5b jbc jbc AT
Even cloer-quarters-2a5b5c2c2b jbc jbc AT
Furthest range-2b5c214b

Ultimately, refer to other threads in the Nanaya forum for further and more complete information.
Immortalize! 1st Clause! DIVIDE!

Waldstein is pronounced wa-REN-shu-tain. French Bread trollin'.

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
Re: Nanaya move list and etc.
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 10:55:55 AM »
I removed the other thread exactly like this one since this has a more helpful reply.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.