When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Combo/Strats Thread  (Read 47090 times)

Offline Light

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
  • KenjiX
    • View Profile
Combo/Strats Thread
« on: March 04, 2007, 11:55:53 AM »
Edit: finish editing later cuz i'm lazy~

Pretty disorganized here. You'll have to edit the combos a little bit so that it will work on some characters, but I'll just throw some stuff here for now and put in that other stuff later.

The Building Blocks

These normals I'm about to mention are effective, hitconfirm normals that you should always use to start any of Miyako's combos, unless it's not required in a situation. Thus for a lot of the combos listed, I have omitted them. Add them when necessary.

2A - Miyako's fastest normal that hits low. Chains almost into everything, most importantly into itself so one can easily hitconfirm after two to three hits. You'll be using this one the most.

5A - Basically like 2A but doesn't hit low obviously, thus there's less emphasis on using this one, although it has slightly more range than 2A.

jB - Mainly used for crossups. Tends to whiff quite a bit against crouchers, so watch out.

jC - Leads to a lot of pain. Links into pretty much anything. For more damage, reverse beat into jB. Do that especially if your too high in order to keep frame advantage. Use this against crouchers as it won't miss.

As I said, I omitted some of these normals where they should be in these combos. As you see with combos starting with 2C, 2A should be in front of 2C or 5B, and jB/jC in front of 5B.

Midscreen Combos

Airthrow combos

2C, 5B, jBC, jc., jBC air throw
-The standard, reliable, meterless bnb. Works on everyone.

2C, 5B, jABC, jc., jABC air throw
-Does a bit more damage than the combo above, due to jABC being the most damaging juggle that can be done in the air. Somewhat tight. Timing on everything in the air is pretty fast. Seems maybe character specific?

2C, 5B, 2B, jBC, jc., jBC air throw

2C, 2B, 5B, jBC, jc., jBC air throw
-Does slightly more damage the combo above. Seems to be more difficult to land on some characters when at a farther distance (e.g. Nanaya). Character specific?

BNB punish combo
5B 6B 2BC 5A jABC jc. jABC air throw

2C 22A juggle
*Only works on both Hisuis and Satsuki*. Nets a bit more than the standard punish combo. Add in a jump-in to the combo and it will do close to the same amount of damage as a wallslam combo. On Hisui, you do +550 more damage compared to the standard punish combo.

5B 6B 2BC x 22A 5A 5B 2B jBC jc. jBC air throw - Timing is noticably tight on Hisui.

5B 6B 2BC x 22A 2A 2B jCB jc. jBC air throw - Slightly easier while neting slightly less damage.

623C combos

5C x 623C jBC airthrow

Knockdown combos

5B, 6B, 2B 5C x 22A
-Just anything that goes into 5C (2A, 5B, 6B, any b attack). An air throw combo will do more damage, so go for this if you want a guaranteed knockdown. Best option to setup high/low mixup, especially for fuzzy guards.

Throw combos

Ground throw 5C 22A
-Not worth it for the damage. Do it if you want a safer situation to activate heat, I guess. :psyduck:

Ground throw 2C, 2B, jBC, jc., jBC air throw
Ground throw 2C, 6B, 2B, jBC, jc., jBC air throw
Ground throw 2C, 2B, 5B, jBC, jc., jBC air throw

Corner Combos

Airthrow combos

1) 236A -> 6A wallslam combo (corner)
5B, 6B, 2B, 2C x delayed 236A -> 6A, 5B, 2B, jA, jC, jc., jB, jC

2) 214A wallslam combo (corner)
5A, jBC, jc., jBC
-Reliable and easy.

2C x 214A, 5C, j7A, jC, jc., jB, jC

3) 214C wallslam combo (corner)
5C xx 214C, 214C, jA, jC, jc., jB, jC x air throw
-Do the second 214C as soon as you can.

4) Near fullscreen
5B, 6B, 2B, 5C xx 236A -> 6A xx 214C [ender]
-You can delay some of the normals a bit, and especially 236A -> 6A to travel farther.

Specific enders:

a) 2B, 5C, j7A, jC, jc., jABC (corner)
*j7A assuming your on 1Pside.

similar enders:

j7AB, jc., jBC - Weakest damage but reliable.
jBC, jc., jBC - Most damaging but difficult.

b) 5B, 2B, jB, jC, jc., jB, jC
-Easy ender. Do it when you don't have confidence in doing #1.

c) Dash, 5C, jB, jC, jc., jB, jC
-Use if you think that dash -> 5C will push you into the corner.

d) 2C, 5C, [5B, jB, jc., jB, jC/...]
-Character specific. Works on Ciel, Satsuki, Nero and Warachia. Timing is late.

Arc/Last Arc Drive Combos

5B 6B 2B 5C 236A xx 41236C

During wallslam: Wallslam with 5C then xx 41236C

6C xx 41236C
-Don't use this combo lol.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 11:23:02 PM by Light »
♪ Fairy Tale Transparently ♪
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SKjB_mk_so

Offline ಠ_ಠ Dizzynecro

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 40
  • Doriflectos
    • View Profile
Re: Combo Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 12:19:24 PM »
you can start an air combo out of a grab i think.

By the way, Are Melty Blood and Melty Bread different games?

Offline Light

• Spellcaster
  • KenjiX
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 12:23:09 PM »
you can start an air combo out of a grab i think.

Yes that's right. It's 4/6AD, 2C, [5B/ 2B/ 6B ->2B], aircombo x airthrow.

Offline Zanir

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 09:47:30 PM »
You can also connect 6C to to a throw. It adds a little flavor instead of the same combo after every grab ^_^

What I do is: 4/6AB, 6C, 236A --> 6B. Sometimes your opponent get confused and now you have another free grab. You can also go right into 5B, 6B, 2B, 5C, etc... right after.

Gotta keep your opponent on their toes ^_^
“We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.”

Offline Light

• Spellcaster
  • KenjiX
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007, 01:32:32 PM »
You can also connect 6C to to a throw. It adds a little flavor instead of the same combo after every grab ^_^

What I do is: 4/6AB, 6C, 236A --> 6B. Sometimes your opponent get confused and now you have another free grab. You can also go right into 5B, 6B, 2B, 5C, etc... right after.

Gotta keep your opponent on their toes ^_^

Good point. I never thought about using her command roll in that scenario, since I usually only do one of two things if do 5C after her throw: 1) End with 22A for knockdown (this way I score a knockdown without getting a reverse beat), or 2) Combo into 214C wallslam combo for decent damage (should be in the 3000's). 

I'm wondering now is if you hit them with 5C, would you gain an advantage after you cancel into her command roll? Haha, I doubt it though since it seems to me that other cases like on block, you don't have an advantage.

As for updates...haha, no excuses. I lurk here far too much so it's not like I don't have the time to add stuff, it's more like I need to stop wasting my money playing 3s and play this game more often, so I can know completely know stuff like what are the specific aircombos you want to do on certain characters for all of her combos, what little changes they're might be since I've skipped straight from FT to arcade verB. As for character strats, I certainly don't have enough to start a thread since I barely play anyone at all, and don't fiend match videos even though Arima matches are the only ones I watch nowadays (which is mainly because it's the best stage in the game  :V )
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 01:39:49 PM by Clear Sky »

Offline Light

• Spellcaster
  • KenjiX
    • View Profile
Re: Combo/Strats Thread
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 01:31:56 PM »
Let's talk about tech punishes. It's something that I haven't really messed around with but here's some I use. This is purely from memory, so this is from FT. Even so, I doubt much has changed.

For Arima, I haven't seen or found a single tech punish that guarantees damage regardless of what direction an opponent techs, or if they don't at all. So you'll have to use your judgement and be able to read your opponent's tech patterns to make these setups to work.

Midscreen:

1) Airthrow
-> Invalid follow ups:
  -22A
  -2A x 2, 5A, 5B, 5C
  -236C

-> Tech Punishes
 -> 236C - Punishes: back techs
   -notes: Easy, damaging tech punish. Only works on back tech. Any tech in the other directions will cause Miyako to whiff 236C. Good to keep opponents in check if they like to tech mindlessly, or don't know how to properly tech to avoid this punish.

-> Dash forward - Punishes: neutral techs
   -notes: Cancel dash with fast attack 5A into a combo.

-> Wait for tech - Punishes: forward techs
   -notes: Easy to react and punish if your looking for it. Use anything that's quick. 5A/2A, 5B are good.

Corner

1) Knockdown
-> Invalid follow ups: (* denotes dash in for combo)
  -*2A x 3, 5A, dash, 2A x3, 5A
  -*2A, 5A x 3, 2B, 5B, 6B, 5C
  -22A
-> Tech Punishes
 -> Knockdown, 2A xx 22B - Punishes: All techs
   -notes: Punishes all techs. Follow up with aircombo/wallslam combo. Only works if opponent techs after 2A. If opponent doesn't tech, 22B will whiff, leaving you at disadvantage.

-> Wait for tech - Punishes: forward techs
   -notes: Same as mentioned in the midscreen section.

-> 236C - Punishes: back techs

-> Dash forward - Punishes: neutral techs

Offline Unsafe

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2007, 07:50:25 AM »
Yo I picked her up a week ago.

Anybody got an good set ups/strats to close distance or get a good jump in?

Also what is that combo that ends in 22A? I saw it in a vid, seems like it gives you good position and you can do it anywhere on the screen?

I like her alot, she moves real tight and seems like a great wake up pressure character. I just wish her range wasn't so gimpy.

Offline Light

• Spellcaster
  • KenjiX
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 09:46:45 PM »
Yo I picked her up a week ago.

Anybody got an good set ups/strats to close distance or get a good jump in?

Also what is that combo that ends in 22A? I saw it in a vid, seems like it gives you good position and you can do it anywhere on the screen?

I like her alot, she moves real tight and seems like a great wake up pressure character. I just wish her range wasn't so gimpy.

Kinda limited to what I can say, but it's at least it's something for ya.

Best way to get in jump/superjump and land a knockdown via CH combo or airthrow, which is generally true for everyone in the game, but especially Miyako since she's got no range on the ground at all. You can dash in of course too, although you'll have to be cautious when doing that or you'll get smacked by 2As, etc., so don't do it often or be obvious with it.   

As for strats for that...in my limited experience against actual, living, breathing human beings, it's going to be like what poking would be on the ground pretty much. Doing stuff like superjump j.A for your quick long range attack to stuff and for CHs, j.B for crossups and meaty air attacks, superjump -> backdash to avoid stuff...and so on.

The best way to learn this kind of stuff...watch Japanese matches and see what they do, figure out how the things they do work, and try to incorporate it into your game.

Combo that ends in 22A? You mean whatever into 5C -> 22A? If I'm wrong, link of the said video would be nice.

Offline Hintalove

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • Conquering Japan, one cabinet at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2007, 06:27:53 AM »
As for pressure, make sure to use the two b hits that move you forward. Those are great for staying on your opponent if they happen to block a 2a. The other nifty/top tier strat is using the stomp at the end of your guard strings, because one is fast enough that they can't 2a you out of it and one isn't, so if you train them to think they can 2a out of the string you can nail them with the quick one.
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l82/kiwiishungry/omfg.jpg
Ai ga areba heiwa da to dareka ga kuchi ni shiteita
Someone said that "As long as there's love, all will be peaceful"

Offline Light

• Spellcaster
  • KenjiX
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2007, 01:29:38 AM »
22A is pretty good to use at the end of your block strings. Also, if you time it right, you can use abuse the small amount of shield frames it has. I think this as well, although I really should  double check it, but if your blocking a chain and your crouching when Miyako does 22A, you can't jump away because you'll get smacked by it during your pre-jump frames.

Anyway, I think this section of the board is pretty sad. This thread of mine is pretty unorganized, so expect updates in the future.

Offline ElderGOD

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 29
  • COLE / LUX
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2007, 12:57:01 AM »
Reading your posts hurt my eyes, but I think I saw something similar to my combo in the first post.

Anyways, http://www.sendspace.com/file/j941m8 is the replay file, and I mess up a couple times in the beginning.

What I'm doing is 5ab 6b 2b 5c 214c[wallslam] 5ac j.ac j.ac throw

Does 4.3k with reduce damage off, 3.1k with it on.

After getting the wallslam, getting 5ac to combo is a task, but getting j.ac to link after that is eve more of a task. :[
215-218-8244

Offline Light

• Spellcaster
  • KenjiX
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2007, 06:41:49 AM »
I noticed there in your replay that you actually did a different combo then listed. You added in 236A -> 6A in before her EX, but no worries since I made replies of her variations. http://www.sendspace.com/file/lmy6ko

I noticed that you used 5AC for her wallslam follow up. Interesting since I never use that one. Looks like it's not worth the execution to do that over 2B 5C, since the timing for 5AC looks and feels like 2B 5C, and your sacrificing an extra 163 points of damage for doing that one.

The timing? All I can say is practice and more practice. ^^ Try to find something that will make it easier for you to combo it. As you probably noticed in the replays, I like to walk backwards a bit as it can help me time landing the ground link for her bnb. Although sometimes I'll do that or I won't at all, because on some characters you don't need to walk backwards and some you do. So really, practice is the best way to learn how to do it. ^^;

As for that link into air combo, I usually feel that once I get the ground link on spot, the jumping one isn't really a problem. Once you get use to the timing for her jump then you should be set.

And btw, if your having problems with the links, 5BC is the easiest one of them all because you don't have to wait as long to do it. And if you want to play it safe, you can just do 5B into air combo or some other variant. I still find this bnb of her's hard do in clutch situations and sometimes in matches, so don't feel bad if you can't get it right away. Most players I've seen in matches don't do it too much, at least in the matches I've seen.

Offline Light

• Spellcaster
  • KenjiX
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2007, 06:21:40 PM »
Reading your posts hurt my eyes, but I think I saw something similar to my combo in the first post.

Haha yes I know, it's pretty disorganized. I'm plan on a redux version and a newer thread. And also to correct somethings. Of course, when my laziness dies. :V

Offline siegfried

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • BANG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2007, 07:18:58 PM »
hey guys can anyone help me with miyako im having trouble on characters having a long atks like nero

any other tips that will counter this problem except for down,forward,up jump which is a high forward jump.

and T_T teach me some combos that is effective in battles. :psyduck:
Tensetstu no YUJI!!!

Offline ennvi

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2007, 07:06:44 PM »
To get in on most characters will long attacks (ie: Nero, Kohaku) EX Shield their hits. Most of their attacks are pretty slow, so if you EX Shield you can then dash in and land a 2C.

As for combos.....follow the first post, those are all doable and deal some massive damage.

Here is an easy combo that can be done after 2C:
-2C, 5B?, 2B, jc.B, j.C, jc.B, j.C, Throw.
(5B? is for if you are close enough for it to hit. If you think your opponent is too far away, you can use 6B instead. However, it does a little bit less damage. You can always use 6B to be safe if you wish, since it will always hit.)

Now, if you are in the corner and land a 2C, here is a pretty decent easy combo to pull off. It's a simplified version of the ending of a combo posted in the first post, you don't have to get any strict timings down at all:
-2C, 214A, 214C , 5B, 2B, jc.B, j.C, jc.B, j.C, Throw.
(If you don't have enough meter for 214C then just leave it out because the rest of the combo will connect NP.)

*EDIT* Another way to by Neros 4C is to dodge roll. When Miyako dodge rolls, she rolls forward, putting you in the perfect position for a counter attack.
Also, Miyakos Dodge Roll is long enough to last through Aokos 236[C]. Just wait about .25 seconds after you see the charge flash on her hand, so dodge roll. If you are close enough, you can then punish her accordingly.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 06:15:22 PM by ennvi »
"There is probably no more terrible instant of enlightenment than the one in which you discover your father is a man—with human flesh."

The Official God FAQ.

Offline siegfried

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • BANG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2007, 04:05:05 AM »
hmmmm.... i guess doing it won't hurt but its a risk to ex-shield the atk.
by the way if i use 214c as a counter move would that be effective since
i won't get hit instantly by normal atks.

and where can i configure my controls im having trouble on playing cross handed :psyduck:
Tensetstu no YUJI!!!

Offline ennvi

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2007, 06:17:14 PM »
214C only works well against huge meaty attacks. The reason is because it's start up time it huge. If your opponent is simply hitting you with 5A and you try to counter it, they can stop attacking and ex-shield you attack before it comes out.

I don't have enough experiance playing this game to know any good moves to counter with 214C. Anyone else have any input?

*Edit*
When in a throwing an opponent into the corner, do this:
throw > 2C (delay) 236A, 6A, j7A, jC, jcB, jC, Air Throw.

Depending on the opponent, you will have to thrown in a jB after the first jC in order for the second jB/jC to connect.

*Edit 2*
I just found out that Miyakos 623B is an over head....had no idea T_T
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 05:09:14 PM by ennvi »
"There is probably no more terrible instant of enlightenment than the one in which you discover your father is a man—with human flesh."

The Official God FAQ.

Offline Lee Cha

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Be mesmerized.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2007, 06:11:13 PM »
If someone at Interface plays this character... Well I need someone to train me.
Yeah... that's be great.
*Holds up eggplant* Falcon!
*Mt Fuji erupts*

Offline ennvi

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2007, 08:48:22 PM »
Well, I'll be there tomarrow. I'm pretty sure there is a better miyako player that goes there, but I dunno if he wants to teach someone how to play the character.

Look for a big white guy wearing a TOOL shirt, that'll be me ^^

The Official God FAQ.

Offline Legendary Blue Shirt

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 170
  • Meanie
    • View Profile
    • Logical Bends
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2007, 09:45:48 AM »
This combo is pretty easy to learn for beginners, I know this because it's the first one I learned to do >_<
2c, 6c, ja, ... , ja, jc, Airthrow

Then I expanded it a bit.
2b, 5b, 6b, 2c, 6c, ja, ... , ja, jc, Airthrow

And after watching some Miyako vids online, I modified it a bit.  It's still rather difficult for me but I'm practicing.
2b, 5b, 6b, 2c, 6c, jb, jc, (jump again), jc, jb, Airthrow

Naturally most of the combos already listed are far superior, but as I said these are pretty easy to learn, and rushing into a crouch with 2b is pretty tricky and catches some people off guard.
Also, a ground throw can be immediately comboed into 2c...

Edit: Post fixed.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 10:14:19 AM by aokmaniac13 »

Offline linalys

• Melty Muffin
  • Magic Circuits: 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2007, 10:02:10 AM »
This combo is pretty easy to learn for beginners, I know this because it's the first one I learned to do >_<
3c, 6c, ja, ... , ja, jc, Airthrow

3c doesn't exist.  I said it in another thread but 6c IS TRASH DON'T EVER USE IT.  Also always do j.bc j.bc where possible, more damage and it's not harder at all. 
Then I expanded it a bit.
2b, 6b, 6b, 3c, 6c, ja, ... , ja, jc, Airthrow

You can't do 6b twice. Every comment above applies to this one as well. 
And after watching some Miyako vids online, I modified it a bit.  It's still rather difficult for me but I'm practicing.
2b, 6b, 6b, 3c, 6c, jb, jc, (jump again), jc, jb, Airthrow

Naturally most of the combos already listed are far superior, but as I said these are pretty easy to learn, and rushing into a crouch with 2b is pretty tricky and catches some people off guard.
Also, a ground throw can be immediately comboed into 3c...

Not actually sure if 2c and 3c are any different because I always hold the stick forward to make sure my next hit is 6c instead of 236c.  I wouldn't call it a bad habit per se, but it's probably not a good one either.

Again don't ever use 6c, don't reverse beat your air combo for no good reason, 3c doesn't exist, and finally 2b is not a good poke as it'll miss at least half/most of the female cast crouching and it's not even her fastest poke.  2b /might/ be an okay AA depending on the situation, but if you're poking just use 2c. 
<Xenozip> actually i think miyako was intuitive for linalys
<Xenozip> simple because his playstyle is.. well..
<Xenozip> linalys
<Xenozip> true chaotic

Offline Legendary Blue Shirt

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 170
  • Meanie
    • View Profile
    • Logical Bends
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2007, 10:14:35 AM »
Post fixed?
In any case I didn't say these were good combos, I'm just saying this is how I progressed to learn tougher combos, since all it is is changing one or two attacks and adding a few more every time.  It worked for me anyway.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 10:25:11 AM by aokmaniac13 »

Offline ennvi

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2007, 05:19:31 PM »
Pretty much the toughest combos you will ever learn with Miyako are the ones on the op post....

The Official God FAQ.

Offline Light

• Spellcaster
  • KenjiX
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2007, 05:08:35 PM »
aokmaniac13, Lina's comment still applies to your edited comment. Personally, I don't like using 2B as AA against jumpers, because, like Lina said, if you whiff it, your really punishable. It's like your opponent blocking your DP. I usually just use 5B if I'm in range, or just jump if I'm too far. Those options are much more safe than using 2B in that situation.

Scouts honour, I'll make version 2 of this thread will be made this week. : p It's needed. 

Offline ennvi

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2007, 09:10:28 PM »
I find this to be a great block string vs a cornered opponent:

2ax2, 5b, 6b, 5c, 22a xx 2c, 5a (whiff)...
     -66, repeat
     -696 j.C, j.B, repeat.

This is a basic blockstring, and you can switch out certain parts for the usual mind games such as tick throws and staggered attacks. One thing you can do it throw in a 2c before the 5c, then wait until the last few frames of 2c before hitting 5c, it might hit your opponent which they are trying to punish you for the blocked 2c.

vs a mid screened opponent, don't throw in the 5c or else your 2c will whiff, and a whiffed 2c = major punishment.

Some other things to note when using this blockstring:
-You can end any string with 623b for a slow overhead. However, this will end your pressure and if the opponent merely mashed any A attack, it will hit you during the run in. However, 623B is safe on block. So many try this once a match perhaps?
-You can put in 22b instead of 22a, however it's a bit slower and if you are fighting someone with a lot of range (ie: Nero, Sion, White Len), then you can be hit before it comes out. The advantage of this is that it's a low attack. However, you don't really have any overheads beside the pathetic 623b, so your opponent will most likely be blocking low anyways. 22b is useful if your opponent decides to dash in against you due to it's long range.
-You can pretty much mix up different attacks into this string, but make sure your 2c hits which the 5a whiffs. The huge amount of blockstun from the 2c will allow you to continue pressure.
-A simple shield will end this with pain for you. Try throw in some tick throws sometimes and mix up the attacks so you aren't so readable.

EDIT:
I also found (at least I didn't know about it before) a fuzzy guard that you can use again tall characters (ie: Nero/Walachia).
-iad (or jump in) j.b, jc. c (push c as soon as you can and hit the opponent with b as late as possible without hitting the ground)

Pretty much you can go either way, fuzzy guard them to be hit with a j.c into j.b into mega 6k damage combo. Their isn't enough time to react to it, so it's a 50/50 guessing game. However, even if they guess right, they really can't punish you for doing this, you just continue your pressure. Maybe this is useful in the block string I just posted? Haven't tried yet...and I'm going to sleep...
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 09:47:09 PM by ennvi »

The Official God FAQ.