When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: (MBAC) Aozaki Aoko Tutorial  (Read 14981 times)

Brandino

(MBAC) Aozaki Aoko Tutorial
« on: March 11, 2007, 09:54:44 AM »
This is a little something I put together on SRM for Aoko players...enjoy.

Basic attacks:

5A: A short shin kick. Not the greatest 5A in the game, but it does get the job done and helps hit confirming with her BnB's and 123 loop. Short range, medium speed.

2A: A left elbow attack. Just like her 5A its short range and there's better 2A's out there, but again its good for hit confirming and its a little faster than her 5A. Short range, mid-fast speed.

5B: A left punch to the gut. This 5B helps A LOT with her BnB with making it stronger and it also can be used to after her AD to launch back into the air for more damage The only downfall is that it's not as fast as her other attacks. Mid Range, mid-slow speed.

2B: A left Kick. This move have a pretty good range and decent speed and does wonders if you're using it with your BnB or 123 loop. Long Range, Mid-Fast speed.

5C: A standing left front kick. This move will be the mother of launchers and your 3C will be father. Its long range, chargable with a shooting beam so it counts as a anti air also, but don't rely on as an anti air and more of a launcher. Long Range, Medium speed.

4C: A stong axe kick. Use this move only to add pressure in junction with Aoko's 412 starmines only if they're ducking. Its an overhead and if they want to stand release the starmine and add to the blockstun to add pressure. Not recommended as a stand alone move. Medium range, Mid-slow speed.

3C: A Left uppercut. This move is father of Aoko's launcher and key to her BnB. I personally wouldn't count on this move as a stand alone and only use it as a launcher cause the positioning of it when you launch will only score you a air throw and we all know you want more than that ^_-. Medium range, fast speed.

2C A strong sweep. This move is fast for a sweep, fairly safe, and with the 3C and 5C in hand its required to have this in your disposal if you want to use Aoko's BnB and it'll also sync with her AD's so keep that in mind. Don't forget to 2A whiff cancel either ^_^. Long Range, Mid-Fast Speed.

=====================================================
Aerial attacks:

J.A: Standard Jab. Your standard J.A, good for spamming if you want to stuff other attacks (Aerial) and what not. Fast speed and long range so you can't go wrong with it. Don't heavily rely or become predictable with it or you'll become air throw bait. Long range, Fast speed.

J.B: Aerial front kick. Standard J.B for BnB goes except don't rely to hit a grounded opponent with unlike other characters J.B (Nanaya, Tohno, Ciel) for example. Instead use in junction with her IAD to start a rushdown. Mid range, Mid speed.

J.C: Downward thrust kick. Standard J.C for BnB goes except one major thing.One of the few chargables J.C aside from (Tohno Shiki, Sacchin, Kouma, Sion Eltnam Atlasia, M.Hisui, Kohaku, Hisui) if you wanna IAD J.C (Charge) tick throw or rushdown (followed after the J.B) When fully charged it fires a beam that launches the opponent so plan to use a J.B. Long Range, varied speed (due to charge and release).1-4 hits
Special Attacks

236A: Aoko shoots a small beam from her fingertips. Highly recommended to use in a blockstring to add pressure and to play keep away. Wouldn't recommend using as a exclusive stand-alone since it lure you aboard the pain train if whiffed. Medium range, mid-fast speed. 1 hit.

236B: Same as above except its larger, chargeable, and unblockable (if fully charged). Charging this move to the fullest will bring your opponent to a world full of pain, except the charge up time and actual execution is a bit too slow for spamming. It takes goes across the whole screen and hits crouching opponents (whiff's crouching opponents if not fully charged). Weird thing is that the damage output do not increase if its charged or not. It stays constant O_o. Long range, mid-slow speed. 5 hits.

623A: A jumping heel kick. With the second hit bouncing them from the ground, it gives you a good ammount of options rather the opponent techs out or not, which I shall explain later. The range on the move isn't that great, but if you hit the opponent with a counter then you can say hello to a free 2C>3C>J.B>J.C (X3). otherwise I wouldn't use this move exclusively. Short-mid range, medium speed. 2 hits.

623B: Same as above except 1 hit, longer range, and slower speed. This version doesn't bounce the opponent off the ground but it does makes up with its longer range. Just don't use it up close. Slow speed, long range. 1 hit.

22A: Aoko thrust her hand towards the ground and small beam comes out. IMO its not a great move since the opponent can tech out before you can get a good J.B in and the speed of the move isn't as fast as you hoped it would be, also its not a very safe move so I'd stay away from this move. Slow speed, short range. 3 hits.

22B Same as above except slower and taller.

214A: Aoko sticks her hand out and a floating starmine appears. Using this move correctly is the pinnacle of her game and what makes her the hardest character to learn. What makes this move so wonderful is that you can place these mines anywhere and you can control how far they can travel. Catch the opponent off guard and they'll regret and if they happen to be in the air that'll only make it worse on them and better for you. medium speed, varied range. 1 hit.

214B: Same as above.

421A: Aoko points and floating starmine appears. This version of the starmine is similar to the 214 counterpart except these can't be placed anywhere and they go off whenever you release the corresponding button. This version place the mine right in front of Aoko. Medium speed, short range. 1hit. *Note before the opponent fully tech...spam them*

421B: Same as above except placed half screen from Aoko.

421C: Same as above excpet placed full screen from Aoko.

63214A: Aoko makes a whirlpool out of energy in front of her. This move should be used ONLY to apply pressure in a corner and you need to have the spacing right because if its off the move will whiff and it'll be you boarding the pain train. Medium speed, medium range. 4 hits.

63214B: Same as above except 5 hits.
Aerial specials

J.236A She shoots a medium size beam towards the ground. This move is great to apply pressure during a rushdown or catch a aerial opponent off guard for a counter hit and do a 2C>3C>J.B>J.C(X3) air throw

j.236B Same as above except its 3 hits and a longer startup.

j.236C Same as above except its 5 hits and a shorter startup

j.214A A sticks her hand out and a floating starmine appears. Same as the standing 214A.

J.214B Same as above.

J.214C Same as above except larger.
EX attacks

236C: Aoko points and barrage of beams shoot towards the opponent. This move is just too predictable, unsafe, shield bait to do anything useful with it. Stay away from using it. medium speed, long range. varies # of hits pending on spacing.

623C: Same as the B version except 3 hits instead of one hit and can be qualified as a anti air to a degree. Keep this move in your disposal for the element of suprise and to counter so you can get a free launcher. Fast speed, long range. 3 hits.

214C: Same as her A and B versions except the starmine is 3 times bigger and if the opponent hits it they can not tech out so use that to your advantage.

63214C same as the A and B version except 6 hits.
Arc Drives

41236C: Aoko cocks her fist back and let explode with a huge beam doing 7 hits and letting loose her right hand for the second beam for another 5 hits and finally jumping to the air and with her feet shooting the final beam that does 6 hits. This move should be included in your 123 loop if you're in BH or Heat mode for extra damage.

To Be Continued tomorrow...
The Good and Bad of the 123 Loop *Note you don't have to hold the 6 to continue the loop and you can start the fireball motion for the C early. Also, charging the 6A will count it as a overhead ^_^*

First off here's the input for Aoko's 123: 6ABC>236C or 214C for an alt. Now for the important stuff. The good thing about this is its a nice alt. from her BnB to rack up damage and it can bring birth her 214 or 412 starmine setups . Also you can do her 623A for extra damage and depending if they tech or not you can sneak in extra damage. Here's a footage of that being into use by Jeffery Manson. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2rdgceS1M0

Now for the bad. NEVER FINISH THE LOOP IF IT IS BLOCKED. Its a major Bunker Cancel bait and you will get raped. The best thing to do is to stop at 6B everytime its blocked. Its the safest thing to do in that situation.
Basic BnB's

2A>2B>2C>5C>3C> J.B>J.C>J.B>J.C>J.B>J.C>air thow. This BnB will be your main BnB for racking up damage and with the 5B>2B connecting its guaranteed damage with those two moves being great hit confirming.
====================================================
Retarded BnB

2B>6ABC>236C>22C
BnB off Starmines. **These have to be off the counter damage or the opponent will tech out with the exception of C.**

214(A B) 2C>3C>J.B>J.C (X3) air throw. This BnB will do perfectly off a countered starmine. The only problem I see is the timing on the 2C. Do it to early, you take a risk at hitting the opponent too high and do it too late you whiff all together so practice on the timing and it'll be your best friend.
Fun 123 loops with Aoko

If you land a 6ABC in the corner with an orb overlapping, you can release the orb to go into a loop of sorts. Do 6ABC (release orb) 214C (extension of 6ABC) (dash) j.B (land) 2A 2B 5B 6ABC 236C (extension of 6ABC). From there you can either reset pressure with a new orb or go into her Arc Drive (if available).

Also here's a fun one to do with a Blood Heat:
2B>6ABC>236C>41236C>3A>3C>J.B>J.C(X3) air throw. CORNER ONLY!!! Also its possible to 5A>3A after the 41236C

Also aside from that you can do her 623A for a chance to continue on to a BnB with 2 options depending if they tech or not.

(W/O Tech) 6ABC>236C>623A>2C>3C>J.B>J.C>(X3) air throw
6ABC>236C>623A>2C>623A>2C>3C>J.B>J.C>(X3) air throw<--------------------not practical

(W/Tech)6ABC>236C>623A>2B>2C>3C>J.B>J.C>(X3) air throw
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 12:12:05 PM by Zar@H »

Offline Nehle

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 2
  • S-Tier Bubble Spammer
    • View Profile
Re: Aozaki Aoko Tutorial
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 10:34:48 AM »
Oh hey, the SRK guide is where I usually go for tips and strategies on my Aoko play. Nice to see it finally posted here.

Two things though:
. Its the only J.C in MB:AC that can be charged so take advantages of that
I believe Kouma's j.C can be charged as well?

Now for the bad. NEVER FINISH THE LOOP IF IT IS BLOCKED. Its a major Bunker Cancel bait and you will get raped. The best thing to do is to stop at 6B everytime its blocked. Its the safest thing to do in that situation.
The 6B is special cancellable, wouldn't the best thing to do be to cancel it into 623A/236A or something like that to keep the pressure up? Likewise if you already have a starmine out it might be a good idea to blast it after the 6B for fun and profit?

Also, I think the only good use for Aoko's 5A is reverse-beating pressure strings

Brandino

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 10:40:22 AM »
Oh hey, the SRK guide is where I usually go for tips and strategies on my Aoko play. Nice to see it finally posted here.

Two things though:
. Its the only J.C in MB:AC that can be charged so take advantages of that
I believe Kouma's j.C can be charged as well?

The 6B is special cancellable, wouldn't the best thing to do be to cancel it into 623A/236A or something like that to keep the pressure up? Likewise if you already have a starmine out it might be a good idea to blast it after the 6B for fun and profit?

Also, I think the only good use for Aoko's 5A is reverse-beating pressure strings

Yah I made that guide back when I first started Using Aoko seriously *Note I'm also a Ciel player* and it still needs to be edited.

Edit: Now I know that stopping her 123 loop at 6B is a VERY BAD idea for fighting Warc since you're eating a 5C to the face<_<.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 10:51:53 AM by Brandino »

Offline KomagPHL

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 07:20:47 PM »
instead of stopping the Aoko-123 at 6B, you can always use 623A instead of 6C. haven't really fought against good warc's so i'm not sure how effective this will be.

as for the j.C, i know shiki tohno's can be charged as well.

EDIT: didn't notice the part on aoko-123 mentioned by nehle. here's a little combo i sometimes use accidentally.

6ABC -> 236C -> 236C it's pretty dumb lol.

on a more serious note: here's the pretty complex corner combo, by j.manson (works on tall characters)
with overlapping starmine in corner -> 6ABC -> 214C -> release starmine -> air dash -> j.A -> j.B -> jc -> j.B -> j.C -> j.A -> j.A -> jc -> j.B -> j.C -> j.A -> j.A -> land -> 2A -> 2B -> 6ABC -> 236C -> (421A or severe break or 623A) after severe break -> you can do 2A -> 3C -> BNB air combo; after the 623A -> you can do the "kicking ass" combo.

EDIT2: i might have cut the combo above short, before landing, i think you should still be able to jump cancel in order to do another rep.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 07:38:05 PM by KomagPHL »

Offline Blue Storm

• Apprentice
  • Aoko's Love Interest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 01:51:58 PM »
ZARtacus! teach us how to play Aoko. :(

Offline Sp00ky

• Melty Pancake
  • Magic Circuits: 46
    • View Profile
    • Team Spooky
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 05:59:33 AM »
Some corrections and comments.

5C: [A standing left front kick. This move will be the mother of launchers and your 3C will be father. Its long range, chargable with a shooting beam so it counts as a anti air also, but don't rely on as an anti air and more of a launcher. Long Range, Medium speed.]

This move is WAY more then just a generic launcher. It's an Aoko staple. 5C meaty rapes low shield on wakeup. Charged 5C fakes her overhead and chaining it into 2B after will confuse opponents. 5C xx 6[A] with orb protection is also uber. And to top it off with orb protection you can fully charge this and throw it out as a random long distance anti air. Using this move just as a launcher is a waste.

3C: A Left uppercut. This move is father of Aoko's launcher and key to her BnB. I personally wouldn't count on this move as a stand alone and only use it as a launcher cause the positioning of it when you launch will only score you a air throw and we all know you want more than that ^_-. Medium range, fast speed.

Also a waste. This move is an UNAIRBLOCKABLE CANCELLABLE LAUNCHER WITH CLASH FRAMES. That's UNREAL. Dash xx 3C (hold up). If you get a jump cancel you go for your bnb. If you get blocked you quickly cancel to 2A whiff. You can do this over... and over... and over. Fake a tick throw and do it for free launch if they jump out. Dash towards them from full screen range after you've frozen them up with your orb defense and do it. Beat out badly placed jumpins with it. And then after they start blocking it, dash up and throw them. (Who is going to jump when they think 3c is coming?). Then to add insult to injury she can abuse the clash frames to use this move when cornered by dashing and spamming it during their pressure gaps. A Staple and one of her few abusable moves.

236C: [Aoko points and barrage of beams shoot towards the opponent. This move is just too predictable, unsafe, shield bait to do anything useful with it. Stay away from using it. medium speed, long range. varies # of hits pending on spacing.]

This move has a use. It is a finisher off aoko 123 to end rounds on cornered opponents.

Aoko 123 xx Slide xx 236C. Use it on an opponent who is almost dead.

236A: Aoko shoots a small beam from her fingertips. Highly recommended to use in a blockstring to add pressure and to play keep away. Wouldn't recommend using as a exclusive stand-alone since it lure you aboard the pain train if whiffed. Medium range, mid-fast speed. 1 hit.

This move has a stand alone use. It is fast and it beats IADs as well as badly distanced jumpins. On counter hit dash in 2C 5C xx bnb. A staple of her defense.

623A: A jumping heel kick. With the second hit bouncing them from the ground, it gives you a good ammount of options rather the opponent techs out or not, which I shall explain later. The range on the move isn't that great, but if you hit the opponent with a counter then you can say hello to a free 2C>3C>J.B>J.C (X3). otherwise I wouldn't use this move exclusively. Short-mid range, medium speed. 2 hits.

Use as early anti air. on CH dash in 2C 5C xx bnb.

I would take alot of this guide with a grain of salt. It definately avoids mentioning some of Aoko's best tactics and needs a revision.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 06:09:46 AM by Sp00ky »

Brandino

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 06:35:13 AM »
I know I know, I made the guide back when I FIRST used Aoko, which was a month and a half ago and I know it needs a major revision especially since I found some stuff out you didn't post in your last comment.

Offline Blue Storm

• Apprentice
  • Aoko's Love Interest
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007, 10:04:14 AM »
This is exactly why ZARtacus! should be teaching how to play Aoko. :-X

Offline AARP|ZTB

• Knight Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2007, 01:50:20 PM »
Where the hell are you Blue players getting these hot avs from!?  >:(

school combined with sheer laziness have been keeping me from attempting to start up a Blue Thread and covering the 'basics' is is very tedious for me. But as soon as someone gets the noob junk out of the way, I'll be glad to startup a thread for the more 'advanced' techniques.
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline S-Blade

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
  • melty blade player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 08:04:37 PM »
Retarded BnB

2B>6ABC>236C>22C

2B>6ABC>236C>623C nets you about 300 more damage, but more importantly, puts you in a position where if they air tech neutral or forward, you can hit them with 3C and go into an air combo into there, or if they tech back you can hit them with 2C and work off that. The only thing you have to worry about is either specials that mess with momentum (akiha can 214B away), v.akiha's double airdash back, or something like shiki's j.C beating your 2C after he techs back. Another safer (but much less rewarding) option if they tech back is to 236A/B, which will either grab extra damage or push them toward the corner if blocked.

Also, am I the only one who sees tick throws being followed by 22C as awesome? It turns a 1k throw into a ~3k combo where you can then throw a 22A or 22B to either throw in extra damage or push them into the corner if they block where you can then probably start applying pressure. The only danger I've seen of it is if they tech forward, and (if your reactions are good) you can execute 22, check that the tech isn't toward you (you get barely any time for this btw), then press C. You can also throw the 22C before they even tech but if they know what they're doing and they tech forward, you're fucked (I think how much time they get is enough to activate and execute an arc drive if they can make the decision fast enough o_o) You can also just throw a stupid and 22C and realize OMFG HE ALREADY TECHED FORWARD and eat their rocks. If you can read the forward tech though, you can just throw a 3C or something and go into an aircombo. Pretty good for following up a tick throw, I would say >_>

And I haven't really tried it against anyone yet, but if you got the distance down for 421 orbs and land them in the face and hold down, I think you can score tick throws from pretty far >_> (421B in the face, dash up and tick throw, or if they stop blocking just let go of B and either back up and start again or if you're already close enough or it's CH you could score a combo)
"HERE'S A NEW TECHNIQUE - STOP BEING A RETARDED FAGGOT" -SprtJuice on smash scene

<kijea> im like really sad life faggot

Offline Synthesis

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 29
  • How about some Ether Drive to the face!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2007, 03:34:23 AM »
That's it! I'll teach you guys how to use Aoko! I am the Aoko Mastah! (not really, but i'm sorta bored.)
"Mmmm............ dead chicks."
             -Anonymous- (you know who you are)

Offline milesokeefe

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2007, 09:13:36 AM »
Can you cancel 623A into an air dash? I swear I saw this being done several times during a jeffreymanson video on youtube, but I haven't been able to pull it off.

Did I watch an outmoded video or something? Was I high?

Offline AARP|ZTB

• Knight Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2007, 09:57:22 AM »
It wasn't 623a/b that you saw. It was another one of Ms. Blue's magic tricks.

What you really saw was: 6ABC(aoko123)>214C. The "special" 214C command at the end has the same properties as a 623x move (overhead) but with more startup AND a special cancel that allows her to airdash or jump on hit/block before landing from the attack.

heres an example of a staple bnb with aoko vs a cornered opponent:
421a(hold C)>

2a>2a>2b>6ab(hold B)>c(to finish aoko123)>214c(release B)>(214c hits after the orb is released)>

j.66 (special airdash cancel)>j.b>(land)>

2a>2b>6abc>236c>421a (special cancel)

then you're back to square one (i.e. mixup)

....and yes, you were high. *looks at joint in aoko avatar*  :o

edit: Brandino actually has this posted in his combo section of the tutorial
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 10:00:48 AM by ZARtacus! »
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline milesokeefe

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2007, 10:25:32 AM »
Ah, thx for the explanation! I will no longer waste time trying to jump cancel or aidash out of 623A. I'll devote my energies to lurking more! :D

Offline Synthesis

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 29
  • How about some Ether Drive to the face!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2007, 09:16:55 AM »
hey, I was practicing, and what about 6AB 214A? or 6AB 623A mixups in the corner? these are all on block. But, what about 6AB 623B overhead setup? Maybe that kind of mixup won't be expected, and on hit, combos into 2A. just a though.

Cancelling 6B for orbs though seems to be a good idea, just to add to your defense/pressure in the corner. you know they will be too busy blocking for a move, or perhaps trying to Bara. just more thoughts.
"Mmmm............ dead chicks."
             -Anonymous- (you know who you are)

Offline Chun (中)

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 14
  • Aozaki: Miss=Blue
    • View Profile
    • Plain Rice is Delicious
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2007, 11:39:12 PM »
hey, I was practicing, and what about 6AB 214A? or 6AB 623A mixups in the corner? these are all on block. But, what about 6AB 623B overhead setup? Maybe that kind of mixup won't be expected, and on hit, combos into 2A. just a though.

Cancelling 6B for orbs though seems to be a good idea, just to add to your defense/pressure in the corner. you know they will be too busy blocking for a move, or perhaps trying to Bara. just more thoughts.

If anything I think that usage of the 623 series is risky due to its low priority; any 2 series move from the opponent can hit you out of the combo, relieving corner pressure. It really depends if the momentum is right, since 623 loses against a 2C any day of the week in startup/midstring. Especially The A version's punishment rest on block, and the B version's continuous-ok but pokable.

I'm finding that I like the midseries of 6AB 236C (confirm) OTG 63214 B Dash Forward Either 2C/TickThrow/6A in terms of pressure or moving characters into corners. If input correctly and variance between the 63214 A and B versions are integrated, it is very hard for an opponent to see where to bara or tech correctly.

Opinions?

~Chun

Melty Blood
Main: Aoko
Secondary: Kohaku
How about those orbs? BlazBlue: Litchi Arcana Heart: Kamui (Bha/Pa), Mei-Fang (LaGo) CvS2: K- Mai, Morrigan, Nakoruru (2)

Offline ennvi

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2008, 08:54:54 PM »
I couldn't find anywhere to post random Aoko questions.....so here I post :p This is from me messing around in training mode....I need better internet for netplay already T_T

High/Low/Throw Corner 123 setups.

IAD j.B, j.214B high/low (j.214B popping covers [6]A)
6ABC 236C 421[A] IAD j.B j.214B land [6]ABC, etc...
6ABC 236C 421A[C] IAD j.B j.214B Land [C}* 2B 6ABC, etc...

*Don't fully charge it. Just use it as a small delay to fake out a [6]A.
Also, if you think they are gonna counter your j.214B with a quick poke, you can switch it out with a j.236A But you are gonna have to change what button you hold down for held orb.....of course :p

IAD j.C high/low
6ABC 214C 421[A] IAD j.C, dj.C ]A[ AD.C, land 2A, 2B, 6ABC, etc...
6ABC 214C 241A[ B] IAD j.C land 2A ]B[ 6ABC, etc...

As for throw, anytime they are scared and are looking to block/shield a high when you have 421[A] over them, IAD j214B land throw before startmine pops. This is pretty widely known though, right?

What do you guys think, is this stuff useful or back to training mode for me?
"There is probably no more terrible instant of enlightenment than the one in which you discover your father is a man—with human flesh."

The Official God FAQ.