hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Nothing But Blue Skies Ahead :: **Join the Blue-kkake Circle Now! (18+)**  (Read 45579 times)

Offline AARP|ZTB

• Knight Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
Re: Nothing But Blue Skies Ahead :: **Join the Blue-kkake Circle Now! (18+)**
« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2009, 09:22:38 PM »
bleh, gonna tear down that OP and redo it for #m-a promotion and information in a few weeks. Need to build the mages channel from the ground up again. MBAA is on the way and I know a lot of vets and noobs are going to want to start some heated aoko debates!

looking forward to seeing new faces and theory fighting with the old ones.

Instant Heat Edit:
100th post! Go, me!  :prinny:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 09:24:13 PM by ZARtacus! »
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline AARP|ZTB

• Knight Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
Re: Nothing But Blue Skies Ahead :: **Join the Blue-kkake Circle Now! (18+)**
« Reply #101 on: August 16, 2009, 02:58:12 PM »
Well...

This thread had a good run. It ended up NOT being a guide/tutorial cus me and writing go together like a triangle peg in a circular hole. But it was a good way to promote the #Mages-Association and get that started. Since then, I've come across A LOT of aoko players- most which had promise, stuck with her and still remain in the channel or visit occasionally and others that moved on to something else  whether it be an easier character (lol) or IRL stuff. Either way I've had a lot a lot of fun chatting it up with everyone in the channel (and missing out on convos with JM cus I couldn't cope with 5am meets) and even today it's still cool to talk with some of the Aoko die-hards when I get the time.

Anyway, new game, new thread and I'm tearing down this one to rebuild as I said in the post before this. Check out the new thread here!

Hope we can run back #m-a when it was in its prime- 18 WHOLE PPL!!

Welcome to the club...
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 03:00:59 PM by Zar@H »
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.