When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Atlas Academy > Neko Arc Chaos

Random facts about Neko Arc Chaos

(1/6) > >>

linalys:
So I finally got to play NAC the other day and found some hilarious traits that I didn't know about her/it/him?  So I'll just mention it for anyone else who didn't know.  This is all off of what I can remember so I probably have the motions wrong, so keep that in mind.  I also have no idea if everything here applies to Neko Arc as well as I never played Neko Arc. 

623c aka EX Paw actually Circuit Breaks the opponent!  Wow, a non last arc move that can do that!  If the opponent activates heat/blood heat, hit them with this move and their efforts are completely wasted as when their circuit recovers it'll be at 0%.  If you hit them at 100%, it'll come back as 100% though.  This move has no range though. 

41236c aka Arc drive dizzies the opponent.  Again a non last arc move that dizzies the opponent!  Haha.  It sorta makes sense and at least the arc drive has range so it's not as hard to pull off (not sure if it combos off on anything).  But yay for random move properties! 

22b is hilarious, spits crows, dears, neros, neko arcs, etc etc. 

Arlieth Tralare:
Also, when you use his Teleport, the shadow copies of Neko are... Neros. It's the most useless clone-teleport ever. :D

ಠ_ಠ Dizzynecro:
yea the teleport is really funny.... and the AIRDASH!
but nekoarc has that too.

Light:
Does anyone know how to unlock Neko Arc Chaos in the arcade?

ಠ_ಠ Dizzynecro:
i think its not available in arcade. :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version