When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: H-Dhalsim  (Read 3769 times)

Offline Benny1

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 16
  • Christmas Akiha just got sexier!
    • View Profile
H-Dhalsim
« on: January 23, 2012, 10:56:10 AM »
H-Mech is a unique character I'd like more people to understand or perhaps discuss, so I'm going to make a thread.

As the title implies, this character is Dhalsim.  5B/2B are very long ranged, j.B is fairly long ranged.  5B whiffs crouchers.

Specials:
236A/B/C: Drill projectile.  A goes down, B goes straight, C is an ex spikeball that can be used for combos.
236236C: Shoots a nasu mushroom that goes fast and straight.

623A/B/C: Lightning.  Very long range. B is longer than A and does more damage, C is an ex for even more damage, with a hard knockdown.  Can be done in the air.

214A/B/C: Drill.  Used in combos.  214C can be relaunched from, but it's not very useful.

j.236A/B/C:  Jumping eyebeams that go down at a shallow angle.  A and B are incredibly useful for zoning, B hits twice.  EX Cancelling 236B into 236C after the first hit does more damage than cancelling after.

63214A/B/C: Summons.  A summons a ground mech that does a dashing attack, B is an air mech, and C is vic viper who supports you.

43216C: Same god tier arc drive as other moons.

Combos:

2B 623B xx 623C

I'm not kidding.  This is all you really need.  On the off chance you get a good hit

2AA 5C 5A 6AA BE2C 6C j.BC sdj.AAC AT.

2AA 5C 2C 6C j.BC sdj.AAC AT.

2AA 2B 5C 2C 214A j.BC dj.AAC AT

Save meter for 623C knockdowns.  You don't have untechable ex's in the air.  2C (5A) 6AA  j.BEC will sometimes work, but the timing is very tight.

Gameplay:

Your air movement is terrible.  Your forwards air dash does put you in a good angle to use j.B and j.236B, however.  You have movement after j.236B, abuse this.  2B is amazing, put it out constantly, the hitbox is disjointed far out.  You're in deep shit if the enemy gets in on you as you can't jump out of pressure well, so try your best to stay offensive.  You are made out of paper, combos will kill you fast.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 03:49:06 PM by Benny1 »
C-Wara main, H-Warc/F-Sion alt.

Offline caiooa

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 14
  • aprentice button masher
    • View Profile
Re: H-Dhalsim
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 07:01:01 AM »
this character looks very different for mb...like a straight zooner. I could be wrong, but it looked to me like 236a drill projectyle actually pursue the enemy. If the enemy is in the air, it goes a little up
HellLion:" i don't use windows 7 anymore. Now i use windows 7ya"

"it's not mash, it's triple tap!"

Offline Sashi

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
  • Scene Killer~
    • View Profile
Re: H-Dhalsim
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 05:01:10 PM »
TK623s are the only things I can do free. It doesn't have the usual Melty problem of initiating a super jump. Just mash out 62369 quickly and it'll come out. Like Ciel's TK blades.
Clmelty: Rokumoe!