When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Misaki Town Bakery > Melty Blood Auditorium

Arcade owner, looking to import / install MB ver. AC B., with questions..

(1/3) > >>

McMasters:
Hey all, first, please no flames, as there are a few things here that I honestly don't know what I'm talking about. I buy new arcade games for my store, and haven't 'modded' /  built cabinets in a long, long time (I used to work at an arcade in the early 90's).

We currently have an Initial D ver. 3 in the store, and we are buying a ver. 4 later this year. Doing so gives us a few more square feet of space (flatscreen monitors instead of CRT), and my local players are trying to talk me into getting the new Melty Blood AC game (ver. B, I believe).

We currently only have found one seller that'll ship to the US, and it is a 'PCB + Kit' (coinopexpress). We'd have to get our own cabinet, and that has been impossible for us. We can't find any Naomi Universal Cabinets in the US for sale, and other than those, don't know what to do next.

Anyone here with input, or perhaps know someone we could talk to?

-Luke
Store Manager
Hammergirl Anime, Rochester NY

Zaido:
just to let you know try getting MBAC ver.B "CE" because that is the latest thing out atm.. so you don't get behind on version if everythign goes well

F9|Chibi:
Wow, Luke, as in Dub This and Stand Tall Luke?

Man I've been a fan of your comic for years.

I highly doubt you remember me (I was Akari Ichijo;I've only been to your forum a few times to show my appreciate / enjoyment of your comic) but it's awesome that you want to get the game.

As Zaido already mentioned you should be looking out for MBAC ver.B CE, which is the latest version right now.

I had no idea your store was in Rochester either, I used to go to Iona waaaay back, I think it was in that general area, no?

If you get the cabinet I'd definitely stop by, hell I'll get people to come for tournaments easy (transportation willing).

:3

hdphnz:
Whoa, for realz? I used to read Dub This! religiously back in the day.

F9|Chibi:
Autumn = <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version