Misaki Town Bakery > Melty Blood Auditorium

CCCaster v3.0 Rollback Edition

<< < (98/100) > >>

Oooops27:
Firewall off and I dont have anti virus
I deleted and downloaded again melty blood few times after

Phil_:
Hello Oooops27.

I've also encountered the "Is cccaster.v3.0.exe in same folder as MBAA.exe?" error. I don't know the proper fix for this but the thing that I tried to make it work is by directly running without any shortcut the cccaster.v3.0.exe using http://explorerplusplus.com. I have no idea how it works for me nor if it even will work for you but at least you can try to see if it does.  :mystery: I'm using Windows 7 if that makes any difference..  :prinny:

Oooops27:
Still not working but works, openning normal on a Virtual Machine

heavymetalmixer:
For those that the Cccaster doesn't recognize the game (very common problem), and no matter what you do it stays that way, I got a fix:

1. Completely erase/uninstall the game.
2. Deactivate antivirus and firewall.
3. Install the game on a partition that isn't C (it may be D, E, F, etc).
4. Extract the Cccaster 3.0.018 in the game's folder.
5. Add the whole game's folder to the antivirus' and firewall's exceptions (or at least every file extracted from the Cccaster's zip that is in the game's folder).

I'm not sure why is that this problem appears for some people that install the game in the C partition, but I think it's a permissions problem. Notice that this isn't fixed by just gaining Admin rights.

CT_Warrior:
I'd like to request a feature: being able to host and training mode at the same time via CCCaster, and then maybe a toggle that allows you to either close MBAA.exe manually yourself or to do it automatically upon connection.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version