When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Misaki Town Bakery > Melty Blood Auditorium

CCCaster v3.0 Rollback Edition

<< < (2/100) > >>

Madscientist:
Also I forgot to mention, whoever hosts needs to forward both UDP and TCP for the same port.

--- Quote from: mauve on April 15, 2013, 09:09:16 PM ---Porting the thing is not easy.
--- End quote ---
I actually wrote this from scratch, because 10k lines of MBCaster code was too much for me. Plus it would have been a port of a port of a port.

--- Quote from: QualityVan on April 15, 2013, 09:19:18 PM ---Hey so, feedback: Setting up controls doesn't really work with a pad unless you go through a controller to keyboard program, and the config file isn't human readable so you can't set it that way either.

--- End quote ---
Make sure your pad is plugged in before running. For next version I'll add a message that displays what controllers are plugged on startup. Also I do plan to make the config file human readable.

Sashi:
Seems like it doesn't support WinXP? I'll have to stop living in the last decade. =[

Martee Blood:
I might actually buy internet.

QualityVan:

--- Quote from: Madscientist on April 15, 2013, 09:33:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: QualityVan on April 15, 2013, 09:19:18 PM ---Hey so, feedback: Setting up controls doesn't really work with a pad unless you go through a controller to keyboard program, and the config file isn't human readable so you can't set it that way either.

--- End quote ---
Make sure your pad is plugged in before running. For next version I'll add a message that displays what controllers are plugged on startup. Also I do plan to make the config file human readable.

--- End quote ---
Nah, it's reading the controller. The issue I'm having is that whenever you press the analog stick in a direction, it reads about four inputs, so by the time I release after setting up it's prompting for C.

Tonberry:
IT'S GODLIKE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH  :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version