When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Clueless Beginner's Guide in Fighting Games/Melty Blood For Dummies Noob Edition  (Read 3623 times)

Offline Phil_

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
*** This guide is a work in progress until hopefully by the time of Melty Steam Release ***

Disclaimer: I'm not an expert fighting game player so you might probably want to take whatever I say with a grain of salt.  :psyduck:  :blah:  That being said, I will try my best to provide you with whatever knowledge that I have on the subject matter and you can simply double check the info yourself later.

The goal of this guide is to supply complete newbies with enough information so that they have enough knowledge to understand how to help themselves make the first step so that they can eventually move on towards finding out stuff on their own.

And sadly, due to my lack of knowledge, this guide will only cover up to the fundamental and universal stuff.  :gonk:

Alright moving on with the actual guide... cue intro:

In a world full of saltiness and pros, one noob must rise and become... a not so noobish noob...  :V

<<---- To be continued ---->>

I will reserve this post for future edits / revision.  :nyoro:

:blah:

Edit Test.. check 1, 2 .... All systems cleared.  :prinny:

Alright, I will begin putting some little bits of info here and there later. Meanwhile here's a dummy advice for now:

"MASH HARDER!!!"

Note to noobs: Don't try this at home (or in a proper match) LOL.  :laffo:

« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 10:17:28 PM by Phil_ »
Phil: It seems I'm too noob for Melty Bread to make a guide.. And with the Melty Steam release deadline coming, I don't know how much do I have to be good enough to make it in time. Looks like I have to find out how to do this on my then... T.T

Offline Phil_

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
I will probably have many things to explain so I will reserve some more post just in case.  :teach:  :blah:
Phil: It seems I'm too noob for Melty Bread to make a guide.. And with the Melty Steam release deadline coming, I don't know how much do I have to be good enough to make it in time. Looks like I have to find out how to do this on my then... T.T

Offline Phil_

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
I'll probably get long winded in my explanations so I'll have one last reserved post here.  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:

Offline scottind

• Melty Waffle
  • Magic Circuits: 45
    • View Profile
Please learn the game before making a guide. Closed.