When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Does anyone care?  (Read 4264 times)

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 125
  • nasty
    • View Profile
Does anyone care?
« on: April 16, 2010, 06:12:01 PM »
So, the other day I had a question about a notation I've never seen in my life, in a combo thread. So I decided to look in the Game Mechanics section, to only find horribly organized topics and a 3 year old post about MBAC shit. Now I know pretty much all of the mods have jobs and shit, but uh the game has been out for 6 months almost and there's still this crappy Game Mechanics section. Come on guys, something has to be done, or at least in the works. I know there's a wiki, but the forum has to be at least maintained for obvious reasons (if I have to point it out there's something horribly wrong.) Also why is there a F/UC section, seriously? Who's idea was that? I don't want to be a dick about this but there has to be some kind of change soon, right? I would mention something about change if there was a certain admin around, but that would be a huge dick move. I'm sure the new staff can handle this.

Also enjoy a quote by one of 6 US F/UC players.
<Razya> fu/c board needs removing
<Rayza> pretty badly
what the fuck is this game

Offline ShinMasaki

• Loremaster
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 81
  • 真先生 demands attention
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone care?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 08:03:49 PM »
So, the other day I had a question about a notation I've never seen in my life, in a combo thread. So I decided to look in the Game Mechanics section, to only find horribly organized topics and a 3 year old post about MBAC shit. Now I know pretty much all of the mods have jobs and shit, but uh the game has been out for 6 months almost and there's still this crappy Game Mechanics section. Come on guys, something has to be done, or at least in the works. I know there's a wiki, but the forum has to be at least maintained for obvious reasons (if I have to point it out there's something horribly wrong.) Also why is there a F/UC section, seriously? Who's idea was that? I don't want to be a dick about this but there has to be some kind of change soon, right? I would mention something about change if there was a certain admin around, but that would be a huge dick move. I'm sure the new staff can handle this.

There was talk about creating a separate MBAA and MBAC grouping, but after debate (forgot which thread it was) the decision was to keep the threads the same and just add MBAA content to the current MBAC threads.

<Rayza> pretty badly

This has been stated before numerous times.
Common Sense?! In My Touhous?! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!!

Offline hardworkgenius

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • <3 Anime Bullet Witches
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 08:36:15 PM »

<Rayza> pretty badly

Wow, really glad you came out and said it. I wanted to, but didnt want to be a douche about it, I did get some help when I needed it though from a few of the members. But pretty much I had to search around alot of the info i needed and experiment which is what I should be doing but would be cool if the info i specifically need was there like the Kohaku board, I really wish i could see combos without having worry to whether or not the combo was dropped in a match vid.

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 02:28:08 AM »
I can remove the F/UC board if the general opinion is really that unanimous on it.  I removed them and posted that if anyone has any complaints.

Setting up a new mechanics thread is...gonna take some work.  I'll need someone to help organize a list of what all we need to link in there.  I'll scrap the old thread though.

Okay, old thread is done.  If someone would like to start up a new one, feel free, but I don't mind doing all the tedious searching and linking if I just have help setting up an outline of what all we need to cover.  
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 04:11:59 AM by LoliSauce »
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • nasty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 02:47:07 PM »
I'll start on it Monday.

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2010, 02:55:15 PM »
I'll start on it Monday.
Thanks Miz.  If you ever have problems and need shit done, just let me know.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • nasty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2010, 02:57:13 PM »
I'll start on it Monday.
Thanks Miz.  If you ever have problems and need shit done, just let me know.

Okay, no problem. Thanks for your understanding.