hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Donations to get the Breadcast members to Final Round!  (Read 1978 times)

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 125
  • nasty
    • View Profile
Donations to get the Breadcast members to Final Round!
« on: January 16, 2012, 04:01:59 PM »
Hi all, Fox, Master Chibi, and myself would like to go to Final Round. Although at the moment of the making of the thread Fox and Chibi are partially unaware of their situations because of school. I will update this threads and their needs in the future when they are ready.

If we make it, or an individual member makes it we are planning to do a live show at Final Round (recorded or streamed)

Right now I am looking to going to Final Round. I need about $400 dollars for travel funds.

My promise if I make it is I will help run brackets, record/stream the live show (I have a wireless 3g card to stream audio) to make up for the community helping me out.

my paypal is mizuki AT teamspooky DOT com and please specify that this is for Final Round.

Thanks to the people who donate and hope to see you guys there!

Also if you want to donate for Chibi or Fox, they will post their paypals up later themselves and I will update this post with their information.
what the fuck is this game

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 125
  • nasty
    • View Profile
Re: Donations to get the Breadcast members to Final Round!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 01:28:59 PM »
Hi, just friendly reminder I am still looking to go and would like donations for me to make it!
what the fuck is this game