hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Help me! I have nowhere else to turn to.  (Read 2202 times)

Offline KameloxYx

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
Help me! I have nowhere else to turn to.
« on: September 28, 2014, 05:00:29 AM »
So I'm a poor scrub who casually plays Melty Blood. Ryougi Shiki is my favorite character, she just sounds SO COOL! And the problem at hand stems from exactly that. I just really really want her voice to play every time I get a notification on my phone, so naturally I thought "Let's go find the sound rips!" and then journeyed off into the depths of the internet to find them. Little did I know, I'm awful at this kind of stuff, and in the end all I was able to find were sound rips of all the characters from Act Cadenza which was great!...except that like, the ONLY character I really wanted the sound rips for wasn't there  :gonk:

I've spent many a long hour running in metaphorical circles on the internet, trying to find these files. I have read in some places that the files I'm looking for are located in the 0005.p file in MBAACC, but alas I don't know how to extract them. I've seen that there are others who have had similar problems, but it seems that wherever I look SOMEONE knows how to do this stuff, but its a big secret or something.

I don't even care to extract the stuff myself, if someone would just help me find Ryougi's sound bits or whatever they're called I'd jump through the roof.

I don't doubt that the answer to my needs is probably SOMEWHERE on this forum, but this thing doesn't have a god forsaken search bar (or if it does, someone hid it really really well) so I'm turning to you guys. Yall are my last hope.

tl;dr I need someone to help me get Ryougi's sounds from MBAACC one way or another

Offline Erkz

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 127
  • ▄█ ' M ▒░
    • View Profile
Re: Help me! I have nowhere else to turn to.
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 01:04:52 PM »
Here you go. :prinny:

Also the search bar is at the top of the window, under the forum logo. Between Help and Profile.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 01:06:33 PM by Erkz »
"That's fine. That too is our way of the 'Night Sword'. Advancing even over mountains and rivers of corpses."

Offline KameloxYx

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Help me! I have nowhere else to turn to.
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 01:15:53 PM »
If you were next to me right now I'd hug you then buy you lunch