When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Misaki Town Bakery > Melty Blood Auditorium

MBA ver b arcade editon.

<< < (3/6) > >>

Animeruko:

--- Quote from: Clear Sky on March 04, 2007, 05:13:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: Hintalove on March 04, 2007, 04:29:11 AM ---At least you guys don't have to pay 50en for at the very most, 5 rounds. Ko-hatsu only plays best of three :/

--- End quote ---

50 yen...it's that like 50 cents? If so, that's pretty much the standard for any arcade game in North America. It's completely affordable.

And anyway, I wouldn't mind paying up to 100 yen for at the least, best out of three in some Japanese arcade. At least the comp would be good! Not that I don't suck at this game, but mostly everyone here plays like newbies.

--- End quote ---
in America most fighting games are set to best of 2 well at least by namco owned places ... i know they've been phasing out of the arcade market recently though ... 

I remember when tekken 5 first came out we had it set to 2 rounds and $1 for a game. That was only for like the first week but still. Even at best its usually 50 cents for best of 2 since that is the default for most fighters and its namco policy to leave the games mostly factory settings, I remember one time we changed SC2 from best of 2 to best of 3 and then we ended up taking flack from the regional manager and had to change it back.

*cry* playing like a newbie isn't that bad ; ;

Light:

--- Quote from: Ruko on March 04, 2007, 08:15:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: Clear Sky on March 04, 2007, 05:13:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: Hintalove on March 04, 2007, 04:29:11 AM ---At least you guys don't have to pay 50en for at the very most, 5 rounds. Ko-hatsu only plays best of three :/

--- End quote ---

50 yen...it's that like 50 cents? If so, that's pretty much the standard for any arcade game in North America. It's completely affordable.

And anyway, I wouldn't mind paying up to 100 yen for at the least, best out of three in some Japanese arcade. At least the comp would be good! Not that I don't suck at this game, but mostly everyone here plays like newbies.

--- End quote ---
in America most fighting games are set to best of 2 well at least by namco owned places ... i know they've been phasing out of the arcade market recently though ... 

I remember when tekken 5 first came out we had it set to 2 rounds and $1 for a game. That was only for like the first week but still. Even at best its usually 50 cents for best of 2 since that is the default for most fighters and its namco policy to leave the games mostly factory settings, I remember one time we changed SC2 from best of 2 to best of 3 and then we ended up taking flack from the regional manager and had to change it back.

*cry* playing like a newbie isn't that bad ; ;

--- End quote ---

Well when KOF XI came out over here, people were obviously gimpin' match videos cuz I saw that they were busting out Oswald/Kula/Gato cheese when I came to see the game for the first time. Compare to this game...so far I've only seen a couple of people that actually know how to play. That's probably only because people here like KOF wayy the heck too much?

Kayin:

--- Quote from: Dizzynecro on March 02, 2007, 06:56:54 PM ---ARRRG I want it on mah PS2..
I DEMAND THE NEW STAGES AND COLORZ AND WHITE LEN!
I would buy it again tho.........

--- End quote ---
Fuck the stages and colors.

I want a Neco-Arc that doesn't suck.

F9|Chibi:

--- Quote from: Kayin on March 04, 2007, 10:38:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: Dizzynecro on March 02, 2007, 06:56:54 PM ---ARRRG I want it on mah PS2..
I DEMAND THE NEW STAGES AND COLORZ AND WHITE LEN!
I would buy it again tho.........

--- End quote ---
Fuck the stages and colors.

I want a Neco-Arc that doesn't suck.

--- End quote ---

Um, I'd say she's actually worth playing in ver. B arcade edition.

Seriously.

COD3player:
But she still gets like little to no play at all. :\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version