When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: MBAA Arcade Translations (courtesy of beast's lair)  (Read 18447 times)

Offline Iduno

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: -3
  • Trying to main C W.Len
    • View Profile
MBAA Arcade Translations (courtesy of beast's lair)
« on: September 10, 2009, 06:20:25 AM »
Quote from: Roastbeef
Ries: There's no sound. Where am I? This is not Misaki. No, this doesn't even match any place in the world.
Ries: This is almost as if...
Dust of Osiris: This is the result of hatred.
Dust of Osiris: The future of the death of this planet, summoned by the True Ancestor to defeat the Night of Wallachia. That which I have been seeking, the black land to return to.
Dust of Osiris: Ceasing recalculation. I acknowledge your ability in destroying the Night of Wallachia.
Dust of Osiris: But I cannot understand why a part of my defensive system is interrupting my reperformance.
Ries: So, you are Sion. No, actually, the remnants of Sion, absorbed by Tatari.
Ries: This Tatari isn't Zepia's, but a new Tatari you started?
Dust of Osiris: Yes. It is a reperformance of the "Hologram Summer" the Night of Wallachia ran.
Dust of Osiris: I am recreating the Tatari that had been one step away from the Sixth and correcting only its conclusion.
Dust of Osiris: I released you as a factor in doing so, yet why do you approach me?
Dust of Osiris: I programed you to not approach the processing unit (Hermes), my main body.
Ries: Your program must have gone haywire somewhere along the way.
Ries: No, it might have been her wish. Not the Sion that tried to use me as a defense mechanism but the Sion before she became you.
Ries: Her desire was the destruction of Tatari. There is no way she would allow the birth of a superior Tatari after defeating Wallachia.
Dust of Osiris: That thinking is mistaken. I became like this by my own will.
Dust of Osiris: The goal of Sion Eltnam Atlasia is the protection of the future. The prediction of the future for the purpose of protecting humanity from unavoidable destruction and the acquisition of a method of salvation from it.
Dust of Osiris: I had grown for that purpose. I was appointed Tatari and became one of the 27 Ancestors for that purpose.
Dust of Osiris: I am the bird of the underworld. The dust of Osiris. The giant of Atlas, perserving mankind.
Ries: ...My god. From the moment I laid eyes on you, you'd been the type that would end up brooding by herself.
Ries: But Sion. You're wrong. If you're going to be a machine, then it's fine to work for the sake of others. But that form of yours is still one of a human being.
Ries: Then, the first step you have to take is to find your own happiness. A thing that can't comprehend a human being shouldn't be going on saying that it will save humanity.
Dust of Osiris: Those emotions are what destroyed you humans.
Dust of Osiris: It is a pity. You were a superb defense mechanism but you had to break down in the end. I am taking back the mechanism that I loaned to your body.
Ries: No doubt. I will return it, all right. Not just your mechanism, but that mistaken system, all of it, to zero.
Ries: Come at me, Dust of Osiris. Your empty theories will burn out here.

Dust of Osiris: A, aaaa....the Philosopher's Stone....is melting....the water of life, healing death and vampirism, I wanted to make to save my....no to save you, is.
Ries: ....You were having an awful dream. I hadn't seen a nightmare for even a minute though.
Ries: ....You'd been haunted by a nearly endless dream all this twisted time, hadn't you Sion?
Dust of Osiris: Riesbyfe? I forgot. I have to apologize to you.
Dust of Osiris: I'd been saved by you, but I'd been such a disappointment. I'd been made into a vampire by Wallachia and..
Dust of Osiris: Aah, your stake is inside me.... Thank god. I may be the one that's the remnants and even now Sion's still fighting against her vampirism, but
Dust of Osiris: At least, even the likes of me gets to be killed by you.
Ries: ....Yes. I'm sorry Sion. This is the second time I've done this to you.
Dust of Osiris: No, it's better this way Riesbyfe, guardian knight chosen by the holy shield.
Dust of Osiris: You followed through on your namesake, and protected my soul to the very end.
Ries: If that's true, then I'm glad. Now, go to sleep Sion. This time, so you won't be snatched by bad dreams.
Dust of Osiris. Yes. ....Good night, Ries. May you also have good....
Ries: ...Yes. This time I'll fall into a sleep with dreams. There won't be another curtain call. This one night nightmare is finally over.
Ries: ...I'm getting tired too. I was just a little worried about what comes next, but that Executor ought to do the job.
Ries: ...Goodbye Sion. If it can be granted, I wish that I can see you again after this darkness...

Quote from: Ciel
Ciel scenario
Ciel: The converging of a Reality Marble...!? No, this is different. This isn't an internal landscape, this really is the sight after the world was destroyed.
Ciel: Impossible. That would make it a Marble Phantasm of a True Ancestor. Even with the 27 Dead Apostle Ancestors, I heard the only one who could use it was the Water Demon Sumire.
Dust of Osiris: That's correct, Executor. Marble Phantasms can only be used by the touch of the planet, the True Ancestors.
Dust of Osiris: This is the future extracted from that. A mere smear on the world, processed and carried only slightly by myself.
Ciel: For a mere smear on the world....it sure does have a strong sense of reality.
Ciel: This is a thaumaturgical theory - a world egg itself. The inside of the egg and the outside.... If this world is finished by you, the inside and the outsides will be switched.
Ciel: This is one of the great forbidden spells; fantasy isn't invading reality, but reality is being sealed in fantasy.
Ciel: And to construct a formula able to do all this, you must be Tatari.
Dust of Osiris: Yes, I am the Dust of Osiris, that which uses the transmutated Philosopher's Stone to achieve the protection of humanity.
Dust of Osiris: I am different than the Night of Wallachia, but our goal is also the same. Merge with the Philosopher's Stone and become my terminal, Executor.
Dust of Osiris: Your superior circuits are meant to be used.
Ciel: You are the same. I don't know who you are, and your goal of saving us humans? Well, that's probably true. But you're the same.
Ciel: You're still a vampire starving for blood just like he was.
Dust of Osiris: I cannot understand. You claim that I am the same as the Night of Wallachia? I, who haven't even harmed even one person yet?
Ciel: Yes, there is no difference between someone that causes a Tatari to kill and someone that causes a Tatari after it has killed.
Ciel: You don't get any pleasure from murder, but you're doing the same thing.
Ciel: No, the sin of your mass killing is even graver by not dirtying your own hands. It's sufficient to limit the resetting by a push of the button to your system.
Dust of Osiris: You speak logic to me with emotions?
Dust of Osiris: Very well. Become consumed by my red water and made into a living circuit! See with your own eyes the end of the world while bearing the karma (emotions) of man!

Ciel: Tatari has been completely destroyed. Meaning the crushing of the road to immortality of Eltnam.
Ciel: ...Dust of Osiris...your skill in creating the Philospher's Stone so well, the basic and the deepest-most part of alchemy, was superb...
Ciel: But we still probably aren't ready for it.
Ciel: ...but, on to the next directive. Even if Tatari's gone, there's still much stuff to clean up. I don't have time to rest.
Ciel: Taking care of the Dead hiding in this city should take a half a year.
Ciel: After that.... it'd be about time that I settle my score with her...
Ciel: ...Well, when that happens, it happens. Right now, it's time for me to complete my immediate duties.
Ciel: And there's always the chance, if there really is any hope that, maybe, by some mistake, there might be a day when I can coexist with her.

Quote from: Roa
Roa scenario
Roa: I'm...alive? After being point-stabbed by the Eyes of Death Perception?
Roa: He failed to kill me...not likely. After all, that wench oh so kindly ripped me to pieces. Roa, the vampire, had completely died.
Roa: Which means, this...
Roa: ...Ah hah, so that's it. There's someone recreating me from the memory of this area.
Roa: Ought to have been because he has a role for me, but that can be left for other people to fulfill.
Roa: It only have be a one night body, but it'd be a waste not to use it. Might as well enjoy the pleasures of the flesh with it.

Roa: .....
Arc: I went out of the way to come out here for you. Are you satisfied? It would have been disgusting enough if you came right for me, but you had to avoid me and target Shiki.
Arc: I mean it. Don't think you can die anything like how a living being because I don't even know what's going to happen.
Roa: ....
Arc: What's wrong, did you become scared, now of all times? But it's too late. It's too late, no matter what. You aren't going to get out of here alive.
Arc: There won't be any mercy. I won't leave even a trace of you on this planet. The only thing I'll let you do is beg for your-
Roa: I don't have any business with you.
Arc: ...What, did you say?
Roa: I said, I have no business with a faulty product like you. The one I desired all this time wasn't some creature who had concern for the world of man.
Roa: Get out of my sight, fallen princess. Your shameless show of your defects is an insult to me and the princess.
Roa: The only thing an impostor like you deserves is to be scattered like a flower by my own hand.
Arc: Ha, hahahahaha!
Arc: Oh, how funny, how funny, Roa! That retonated in my heart many times more than the time you can playing the role of the clown in my castle!
Arc: My stomach is twisting from anger! Oh my, I can't take it! I'll sow the ground with your blood until you have nothing left to bleed!

Roa: .... So this is the best she could muster after being broken by the Eyes of Death Perception. That was on a scale where even I could defeat her. Now then,
Crimson Moon: A truly death-defying show of acrobatics, clown. I will reward thy resolve.
Roa: ...I knew it. It's not even going to be a fight once the main body gets out. Just how many seconds will I last with all my circuits put out on defense?
Crimson Moon: Out of amusement, I allow thee one blow (kiss). Shout out the last of thy life as if to offer me thy blood, thy soul.
Roa: Ha...that's it! That's what I wanted! Eight hundred years ago I HAD seen eternity.
Roa: The princess of the moon, not fading away even a bit since that moment! I present to you to the spectacle of the burning end of my 18th death, my final reincarnation!

Quote from: Arcuied
Arc scenario
Arc: This vision. The death of the planet.
Arc: The future, where everything has returned to dust and been destroyed?
Dust: Yes. I welcome you, Crimson Moon. This is a vision of the future that you once summoned. The final and ultimate method of salvation that I desire.
Arc: If it isn't the next generation model of the Night of Wallachia. This destruction. Thou tells me that this form of the planet where all life has become extinct, is salvation?
Dust: Correct. Destruction is inavoidable. No matter the means taken, the self-destruction of humanity cannot be prevented.
Dust: Thus, I reached this answer. If destruction cannot be avoided, then I will execute a better, swifter, annihilation.
Dust: Afterwards - once the history of humanity has ceased operation completely, I will record all of it and leave behind a record medium that will never wear away.
Dust: That is salvation. With a record that will never be forgotten, never be destroyed, all life will gain significance.
Arc: Even if there is no one to view it, as long as it remains, there is the possibility of other beings one day learning from it it?
Arc: I see. Yes, that is eternity. As a living being bearing death, that wish is oh so painfully true. But,
Arc: That is the final light to be be chosen only by those who survived until the limit and accepted destruction in the end.
Arc: To hurry destruction thyself is spitting on the history of humanity that thou seeks to record.
Dust: Unusual. You are the will of the planet. If humans continue to prosper as they do now, the first one to die is you.
Dust: Is that - what you accept?
Arc: Fool. The destruction of the planet is just the result, is it not?
Arc: My beloved children, wretchedly yet earnestedly tried to survive, and the result? Their destruction. Thou thinks I can laugh at their futile struggle?
Arc: While I may have resent, I will not punish them. But,
Arc: The shocking stupidity of being destroyed for the sake of destruction will make me want to say my fair share.
Arc: Bird of the underworld. Graceful Osiris. Thy idea is 1000 years late. That deluded conviction is a "1" of the old.
Dust: The one that has been swayed by the world of man is you, Crimson Moon. As one who hears the voice of the planet, I will return that malfunctioning soul to dust!

Arc: ...And thus, Arcueid said some high and mighty stuff, but she hadn't the foggiest idea about who was right.
Arc: It's too bad about the Philosopher's Stone though, but that Sion girl should eventually make something just like it... Oh well, as long as everything's fine in the end?
Arc: The strong point of humans is the "as long as things are fun, now" kind of forward thinking . If they keep expanding on on the dreaming up better futures' part of it, they should escape to the star ocean one day!
Shiki: Hey! Arcueid! Over here! The movie's about to start!
Arc: Ok! I'll be right there!
Arc: Now then. Well, with expectations towards the slightly-not-so-far future, shall I also continue to watch the dream just a little longer?

Quote from: Shiki
Shiki scenario
Shiki: What is this pavement....blood...no....this is...all of it is gem-like...
Dust of Osiris: This is what is called the Philosopher's Stone. The dust of the underworld I transmutated using Tatari.
Dust of Osiris: Also called the Aqua Vitae. The greatest secret of Atlas, able to heal all pain, plagues, and death.
Shiki: Who...no, you're....Sion. That's right, you're Sion...!
Dust of Osiris: ....
Shiki: Why had I forgotten? This night was the night of Tatari and I defeated the source of Tatari with Sion, but..!
Dust of Osiris: Even with this form, you still recognize me as myself.... Yes, you do appear to be the greatest singularity.
Shiki: Sion...? What's wrong, did something happen?
Shiki: You look like you're in a lot of pain, did Tatari get you before I came here?
Dust of Osiris: I never would have thought that I myself would be a subject of that kind and harmless stupidity.
Dust of Osiris: I cannot forgive that under any meaning. To see me as Sion Eltnam.
Dust of Osiris: The goodness that could make me throw away the logic of being Tatari when I've come this far, is my enemy.
Shiki: Ac-! ....What the....my eyes...this stone....is made up of only lines of death...!?
Dust of Osiris: This is my Tatari. A world recomputing the Night of Wallachia and changing only its ending.
Dust of Osiris: I had the True Ancestor call forth the end of the world and had you remove the Night of Wallachia - and then, before Tatari disappears, I will change only the outcome of that night.
Dust of Osiris: It had been a reformation in which no part would have been possible without you, the singularity.
Dust of Osiris: But as long as you, the fluctuating variable, are here, I, the answer, cannot be determined.
Dust of Osiris: You are a factor in creating me, and a factor in destroying me. As of now, Tatari has made a bird of the underworld.
Dust of Osiris: Before that bird is erased by the correct answer - if you disappear, I will become the only Sion.
Shiki: Sion. You're different from when I just saw you a little earlier. Are you a Sion that Tatari created?
Dust of Osiris: That interpretation is good enough. I am the Dust of Osiris. I am the processing unit that will kill you and reform the future, with this world as the truth.
Dust of Osiris: Be gone, human. This underworld needs no god of death!

Shiki: It's dawn. My head's stopped aching and the strange heat that's been enveloping the town is gone....Tatari's really over now, eh.
Sion: Yes, I should have been the one to solve this problem, but you did it all by yourself.
Sion: Shiki, you might not have agreed with the way it ended, but to her, that might have been the most fortunate conclusion possible.
Shiki: I don't know about that. The Sion that called herself Tatari looked, I'm not really sure, really lonely...
Sion: Yes. That's why the one saving grace for her was to be destroyed by your hands.
Sion: What ever she was, why this Tatari happened, doesn't have anything to do with you anymore.
Sion: ....But, if you can. I'd like you to remember her as you thought she was.
Shiki: Oh, yeah of course. I know that you're going to look like that when you get older, so I'm not going to forget her that easily.
Sion: Is that what you were you thinking during that situation!
Sion: I take back what I said. Forget it! Forget everything about the older me!
Shiki: Wait, hold on, calm down Sion! The gun, don't take out the gun!

Quote from: Walachia
Wallachia scenario
Wallachia: Oh, dear heavens. Who would have imagined this conclusion would be in store?
Dust: Yes, this is the black land. The future of the death of the planet that the True Ancestor called to defeat the "Night of Wallachia".
Dust: Our goal, the start and the end of alchemy.
Dust: Ceasing recalculation. Your role in charge is now over, Zepia Eltnam.
Dust: You are a fabrication that I recalculated to recreate the Hologram Summer. Return the energy I allocated you to this earth.
Wallachia: No, I think not. The one to return to nothingness is you, Dust of the Underworld.
Dust: ? Incomprehensible. You out of anyone else should understand me. The two of us became Dead Apostles, then Ancestors, to save man from destruction. Why would that same you refuse?
Dust: Do you claim that you have forgotten your past conviction and been swayed towards life as a vampire?
Wallachia: Not possible. The concept that was me was destroyed when I became Tatari. The vessel over here that is Zepia is the "past me", forcibly made into a shape by the True Ancestor.
Wallachia: Neither my past thirst nor my vampiric tenacity exist in Tatari.
Dust: So you already are purposeless, drifting power. Then, you should not have any objection in obeying me.
Wallachia: Oh no, no, regarding just that. It does appear that I might have been trapped in this form too long. Right now, I've become horribly self-indulgent.
Wallachia: Particularly.....when it comes to holding back criticism when face to face with a mistaken scenario.
Dust: A mistaken scenario? Not a worthless one, not a boring one but a mistaken one?
Dust: Even when I am proceeding with a scenario having the same goal as you?
Wallachia: No, we are not the same. I lost my mind when I could not find a future that would avoid destruction.
Wallachia: You, on the other hand, gave up, accepting that destruction was inavoidable and fled into the "method after".
Wallachia: The result is the same but the roads we took were polar opposites. Even the True Ancestor would tell you the same.
Wallachia: That, an end following the desperate struggle to live on, is not destruction but a conclusion.
Dust: That depends on the camera. All of what you said is nothing more than word play.
Dust: If the outcome will be the same, I, who am making something that will remain "afterwards", cannot be mistaken.
Wallachia: And crystallizing all of mankind for that reason defeats the purpose. Osiris. Your methods are no better than a wailing child that refuses to close the curtain.
Wallachia: Normally, I am not so boorish to meddle with other peoples' scripts, but I will make an exception this time. As long as you bear the name of Tatari, my censor will have to be strict.
Wallachia: ....To put it bluntly, your show is going to be closed to the public, Sion.

Wallachia: Thus the bird, losing her feathers, plummeted quietly into the horizon, unseen to no one, hm.
Wallachia: Oh, close but not quite. The idea hadn¡Çt been so bad.
Wallachia: If there is a next time, you should learn the fundamentals of entertainment, Sion. For you to save people when you have distanced yourself from human pleasure is, oh so very, oh so very, out of your reach.
Wallachia: See, take a look. This is what it means to close the curtain. People die from the Tatari that they had spread, and I too will die when there is no one left to transmit me.
Wallachia: This is how a finale should be. Be it a tragedy or a comedy, the end must be spectacular.
Wallachia: Now then, when will the real you, the one that had not been consumed by Tatari, learn that? I will learn the answer on the next night of Tatari.

Quote from: Nero
Nrvnqsr (minus Ries)

Roa: Yo, my pal, chaos. Just when I thought there was somebody dangerous coming close, whofd a thought itfd be you.
Roa: That girlfs pretty good, donft you think?
Nrvnqsr: cHm. The last time, your character had become slightly cruder, but this time, it has fallen to the pits, Mihail.
Nrvnqsr: The name of the archangel has fallen indeed. To imagine, the day would come that I would be called gpalh by you.
Roa: Oh come on, itfs just a little refreshment. Itfs not everyday I get a reincarnation. You know the dialogue that goes with the vessel is also damn fun?
Nrvnqsr: I see. The gradual loss of my and your ego is the same. My conscious is melting by assimilation with chaos and yours is being diluted by the repeating of reincarnations.
Nrvnqsr: This may the last time we trade words.
Roa: Yeah. It sure had been fun back when I perfected the gSoil of Genesish with you. A part of me would like to work together on cooperative research or whatnot with you, butc
Nrvnqsr: You are unable to hold back the destructive urge coming from your vessel, huh. Donft worry. I am hungry too. Let us crush each other as is natural for vampires.

Nrvnqsr: Sion Eltnamcno, not her. The form a human soul consumed by Tatari that developed correctly inside Tatari would take?
Nrvnqsr: I see. Fitting for the successor of the 13th.
Dust: Ceasing recalculation. Proceed to disassemble invading being.
Dust: Start final description after invading individual organism is converted to Unified Language. Short-cut history until collapse region and record outcome.
Dust: Apply 30 percent to blood of Hermes. Apply 70% to crystallization of planet.
Nrvnqsr: No ego left, I see. Descendent of the Eltnams who desired automation. Say your final farewells before you die.
Dust: I am the bird of the underworld. The dead, dust of Osiris. The last Atlas to save humanity.
Dust: Commencing conversion of invading individual organism into Philosopherfs Stone!

Win quote
Nrvnqsr: The black landc.the etymological root of alchemy wasnft it.
Bird who weeps of the land of the dead. Rest in eternally unchanging silence in an underworld where no man approaches.

Ciel: This is the end, Nrvnqsr! Atone in death for the lives you stored and robbed!
Nrvnqsr: Yesc..! To merely disappear as a shadow is damnable. To have a pure death is infuriating!
Nrvnqsr: Hahahahahaha! Yes, the death of a vampire should be like this-
Nrvnqsr: Writhing in dying agony and ripping the world with pain is the proper end for a transcendent!
Nrvnqsr: I bid you farewell, Executor! My compatriot, the former Snake, I will be waiting for you in purgatory!
Ciel: cThatfs why you stayed behind? To name me in assisting your deathcyou had to bother me to the end, Nrvnqsr Chaos.
Ciel: cBut you are right. You and I are both unforgivable sinners. I will settle this in the purgatory I will fall to.

Quote from: vsion
Sion Tatari scenario
Wallachia: Welcome, Sion.
Wallachia: You still have a human mind but it appears that your body has completely become a vampire's. I congratulate you. As your forefather, there is nothing more joyful than this.
Sion Tatari: ...
Wallachia: Hm? What happened to your usual venomous tongue?
Wallachia: The alchemist that you are would shout out the pride of the Eltnams and the vampire that you are would spit out curses to become the new Tatari..
Wallachia: Has my stage sense become dull?
Sion: ....So that's it.
Sion: For these three years, just as I had fought against vampirification...the blood that you had drank had been fighting against Tatari.
Wallachia: ?? And just what might you mean Sion? The part of you that I had drank? Just 3 liters of blood had been fighting against me?
Sion: It was obviously a battle without chance of victory. But you were defeated by humans and lost your seat as Tatari. My blood must have filled that empty seat.
Sion: Move out of the way, loser. Youfre the one that said that actors who had fallen into Naraku had no next time.
Wallachia: Hm. At the center of the stage in Noh, there is a pit called the Naraku.
Wallachia: Normally it is a space for storing tools, but at the same time, it also is an abyss that poor actors slip into. You say that I've already fallen into that Naraku?
Sion: Yes. If you can't accept that, then this time, I'll knock you into it with my own two hands. Itfs the perfect curtain call for a third-rate actor.

Dust: -----
Dust: I had abandoned my emotions long ago, but I feel burden when confronting my own worst possible condition.
Dust: So this is what processing slowdown is.
Sion: ....That's my line. Youfre what I would be if I became one of the 27 Ancestors?
Sion: You...are not a vampire. You have no transcendent pride nor obligation.
Dust: That is correct, vampire. I am one of the 27 Ancestors, but I am not a vampire.
Dust: I do not require the blood of my own kind to survive. In the first place, I will not pick the choice of continued survival.
Dust: I am Sion Eltnam Atlasia, before she knew this country.
Dust: I am the giant of Atlas, the protector of the future of humanity, I reached the position of chief of Atlas, regardless of Tatari.
Dust: I am different from her, the Sion that degenerated towards humanity and you who had degenerated into a demon. I am the Dust of Osiris. A prophet soaring through the end, together with Hermes.
Dust: The bird of the underworld that mourned the future and ceased holding hope in it.
Sion: I see. If I stayed at the Institute while still having doubts as an Eltnam, I probably would have ended up thinking like that.
Sion: Ha...haha, ahahahaha! Ok, fine! I'll tear you into shreds, Eltnam!
Sion: Oh yes, for aaaalllll this time, I wanted to totally violate myself!

Sion: There is no salvation in the future. Those with no salvation cannot be kept alive. Therefore, you will record their destruction forever, huh.
Sion: Ridiculous. What amusement is there in that outcome, Osiris?
Sion: After you made all these Philosopher's Stonesc.
Sion: After you made these fine as sand, brilliant as gems, and sweet as life recording mediums, you could only choose this outcome?
Sion: But I'm different. Ifve learned what amusement is.
Sion: Because I know the sweet ambrosia of human anguish!
Sion: Yes, as an alchemist from Atlas, I would have become Osiris.
Sion: But the current me, the Sion Eltnam that became a vampire, is the one suited to mourn the future of humanity.
Sion: Now, melt into this dust until there is no trace of you left, Osiris. Your techniques will be used by me.
Sion: An interval between statistics and random digits. A hell of rings and spirals.
Sion: Because Ifll become the Black Land itself and shut the world into a never-ending nightmare with the new Tatari, the Philosopherfs Stones!

Quote from:  Aoko
Aoko scenario (minus White Len encounter)
Aoko: ....Oh? A rewrite of events using the gap from the changing of dates?
Aoko: Not too shabby in the mystical mechanism programming department, that Tatari.
Aoko: Let's see, what's the state of the town?
Aoko: Ah ha. Ok, the people in town are being kept in the correct flow of time, and only the ones involved with the Night of Wallachia are left in this time, hm.
Aoko: So just Shiki, the True Ancestor, and the other ones were time slipped back a year ago? But too bad. That trick won't work on me.
Aoko: Sory lady, but I'll have to crash your party. If you use a thaumaturgical ritual of this scale, there's always the chance of the First (wraith) Stantia [might be read as, the First¡Çs Wraith but who knows] showing up too.

Roa: So, you're that Aozaki girl, huh? Welcome, newest of the wizards. I don't believe we've ever met?
Aoko: Who knows? If you're going to continue living from now, maybe we just might have already met some time, some place?
Aoko: It's alright to call yourself immortal, but isn't your information a little old¡©
Aoko: Saying "I don't think we've ever met" to a wizard? If that old fart heard you he'd roar with laughter?
Roa: ...I see. Peasantry that just happened to dig up the deepest of mysteries and be thrust in the spotlight, but still a wizard, eh.
Roa: Just a 30 year old level "magic", but with no doubt, a one of a kind rarity.
Roa: In that case, with the proper degree of respect, allow me to drink your blood.
Aoko: Nah, I don't think you¡Çll find mine very appetizing. Well, I also got some stuff on my mind concerning you. Ok then, I¡Çll give Shiki and the little sister just one less thing to worry about!

Win quote
Aoko: Lighting by numerology? For someone with that face, that¡Çs rather dull, no, maybe orthodox? Well, since I also use the same system, it's not exactly my place to say anything.

Aoko: Hello, descendent of Atlas. Judging by that appearance, you¡Çd be the next generation Tatari born from Tatari?
Dust: Ceasing recalculation.
Dust: Attainer of the Fifth Law. What business does a wanderer, who will not be here to witness the end, have here? Leave. There is no error margin subject to your alteration here.
Aoko: ...Yeeps. Just why? All the big people say that and get all nasty on me. I haven¡Çt done something that outrageous even once you know?
Dust: It being possible makes it more than threatening enough. If you are going to meet not the current (present) me but the former (past) me¡Ä
Aoko: Hey, I¡Çm telling you I¡Çm not going to do that. Too much of a pain in the butt, that kind of stuff.
Aoko: And, it¡Çs good enough to just destroy you over here if I want to stop you.
Dust: ...As I thought, you plan to destroy me. While the both of us talk of protecting humanity, our means are far too different.
Dust: You deal with hideous, boundless survival. I deal with a hollow outcome that must be profited from.
Aoko: And to do that, you made that many Philosopher¡Çs Stones, huh.
Aoko: A circuit that continues to think of the assumption that we still survive, even after the planet has cooled, even after mankind has died out.
Aoko: That¡Çs your ¡Èconclusion¡É?
Dust: Yes. Hermes, having drank the Philosopher¡Çs Stones will function eternally.
Dust: An ark bird, knowing no death, continuing to fly in the underworld. A storyteller of humanity, different from you.
Aoko: ...Oh really. Well, I guess that¡Çs also plausible. There¡Çs meaning to it if it¡Çs meant as insurance. But, I can¡Çt look the other way when it comes to what its power source is.
Aoko: Sion Eltnam Atlasia. I am going to destroy all of the Philosopher¡Çs Stones you are making.
Dust: Before you do that, I will destroy your magic. The likes of a power that has absolutely no profit to the life of the planet should never have existed!

Aoko: And now that¡Çs it over, the only one to remember about it is me, ah. I didn¡Çt expect much, but to really not even make one dime¡Ä.ohohoho.
Aoko: Then again, the last time, I received a reward from the little sister. If I explain to her what happened, she might understa-, nah, don¡Çt think so.
Aoko: If I said, hey I didn¡Çt save the city, I saved the world, she¡Çd laugh at me.
Aoko: Oh well, I¡Çll build up my travel fee by the subcontract with that minor organization again.
Aoko: Let¡Çs see¡Ä.what¡Çs there¡Äthe next one is a sealing designation search in the south¡Ä.Arimago Island?
Aoko: Hrrrm, can I make it? Well, since I got nothing to lose, shall I take off? And, which means I¡Çll be saying good bye to my homeland for a while.

All credit for these goes to arai of beasts lair
My Blazblue match videos http://www.youtube.com/profile?edit=1#play/all

SvB entrys are now open for online registration!

Offline CrimsonMoonMist

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
  • KIMGATE: makes your smile shine with JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
Re: MBAA Arcade Translations (courtesy of beast's lair)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 06:26:59 AM »
Oh? so that's why all those Tatari people are still around.
that's actually a rather clever plot.

Offline Curbeh

• MD/VA Barbarian Horde
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 259
  • Irresistible
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 06:39:07 AM »
Damn son,

They got on it before me already lol. The bit of the endings at least.
They can't get enough of me

Offline LordPangTong

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 54
  • We troll hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 08:21:52 AM »
Can anyone translate more? Maaaaaaaaybe V Akiha's route?  ::)
<justzar> great anime <3

Offline Dartz

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 09:43:14 AM »
why Arcueid is called Crimson Moon in Roa ending, it should be Archetype: Earth, Crimson Moon is male anyway :-\

Offline faults

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 02:33:25 PM »
Oh? so that's why all those Tatari people are still around.
that's actually a rather clever plot.
Hasn't that been the premise for melty blood for a while?

Offline Exciel

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 38
  • 工エエェェ(´д`)ェェエエ工工
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 02:49:40 PM »
Chaos chillin' with Broa was great.

Offline Van_Artic

• Vigilant White
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • Haters Gonna Hate
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube page
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 03:29:41 PM »
yeah let's have some more!
<Zelretch> i would pay for a Kouma bedsheet
<Zelretch> seriously i wouldnt mind sleeping with PURE MASCULINITY

<ehrik> does ckouma have any hype combos <setrajonas> 2aaa <ehrik> damn that combo <ehrik> is too hard <ehrik> do you have anything easier

Offline landxhp

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 91
  • Sexy Shinso
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2009, 08:22:17 PM »
Quote from: Nero
Roa: Oh come on, it's just a little refreshment. It's not everyday I get a reincarnation. You know the dialogue that goes with the vessel is also damn fun?
(...)
Nrvnqsr: You are unable to hold back the destructive urge coming from your vessel, huh. Donft worry. I am hungry too. Let us crush each other as is natural for vampires.
Fuck yeah, please crush each other with care :V

Offline Masu

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2009, 10:39:39 AM »
Awesome. I really cant wait to see Nanaya's,Satsuki's and White Len's.

Offline Benny1

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 16
  • Christmas Akiha just got sexier!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2009, 03:00:15 PM »
Not to be a cunt, but does anybody know if Arai has done any more of this/has interest in doing more?
C-Wara main, H-Warc/F-Sion alt.

Offline Curbeh

• MD/VA Barbarian Horde
  • Magus Candidate
  • Irresistible
    • View Profile

Offline weika

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
  • (´з`)y-~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2009, 08:22:08 PM »
Chaos and Roa BFF?

Offline rikimtasu

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • Aya Syameimaru reporting!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2009, 08:48:49 AM »
I'm picking up the PS2 part of arcade mode translation,from chinese to english.It isn't prefect,thought.

Boss Rush Mode(First time with Thono Shiki)

Start 1
---------------

■Shiki

Foo...finally finished cleaning here.
...been working too hard so early this morning,
which kind of make me a bit of dizzy.

■Kohaku

Yaa------------!
How could it be,under this house is a hidden room?!
Somebody,help me-----!

■Shiki

Is that Kohaku screaming?!
H'm,i don't have a good feeling about this,but i can't just don't care about it...

Are you ok,Kohaku?!
Don't you started with some kind of weird experiment----eh?

This----this is....?!
Ah,here a sign.Let see What's on it....

■Neko Arc

"This room is under the expropriation of GCV.For this much number of series,so we try it out the Boss Rush mode that
we all way wanted to do.So we taken the Sercet Thono's saving for making all this.Aslo,we have set up the Galaxy destruction Bomb.
There is an hour away for it to be explosed.

Glass-kun,shouldn't you tring to bet on your failing existence of main character-ness,to stop this blast.Meow meow."

■Shiki

.....why i'm that failed to be worried by that kind of thing,my position is...

N,NO!It isn't the time to talk about this!
This is the crisis of the Thono family,i have to do something!

Level 1
---------------

■Neko Arc

Hu hu hu,you finally came,shiki-kun.
Look like you still can't give up on scraching my cats throat.

■Shiki
H'mm,now where i put my knife...

■Neko Arc
Ya Meow----!
Another"That guy i=on the corner is pretty poor, really troublesome,just KO it first" kind of response!

Even thought i'm good at playing around apron(Maids) and sister(Akiha),
But look like your"thing does not matter really doesn't matter," is the real enemy to us.

Open the curtain. Roll up the long stuff. Chopped iron invalid Konjac gum.
If i have to say,it is like reading a novel while scraching cats throat kind of...robot.

Oh...it's so...meatful.

■Shiki

Eh,sorry to say this,but it is ok now?So you are the first boss,right?

■Neko Arc

Ha? Look out that i sue you?!If i AM boss,even that small chestnut on mushroom kingdom could be boss!
Don't underestimate 24 over 24 lose Meow!

■Shiki

...yeah,you don't look like a boss,more like a bottoms.(He is talking about the tier list)

■Neko Arc

Yeah,so,your opponent is those boss from the past.
Be prepared well for it,Glass!As i will be fight you,as the king of Neko Arc!
Store your power before that Meow!

Offline LordPangTong

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 54
  • We troll hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2009, 10:41:10 AM »
+HEAT

Thanks, and keep up the good work.  :fap:
<justzar> great anime <3

Offline Iduno

• Spellcaster
  • Trying to main C W.Len
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2009, 02:12:16 AM »
Awesome, anyone else up for trying to keep rikimtasu's heat above his postcount?

Offline Curbeh

• MD/VA Barbarian Horde
  • Magus Candidate
  • Irresistible
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2009, 03:58:58 PM »
I was going to Ries's story like I did Ryougi's. I'll record another one that I will do later a swell, any requests (out of the ones that have not been done yet atleast)?

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2009, 04:36:42 PM »
Hisui plzox~
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline Curbeh

• MD/VA Barbarian Horde
  • Magus Candidate
  • Irresistible
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2009, 05:19:01 PM »
Kei

Offline Iduno

• Spellcaster
  • Trying to main C W.Len
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2009, 06:29:15 AM »
Sacchin's or White Len's would be nice please. (Can't decide would ave to flip a coin or something lol)

Also nice avatar, Yankee to Megan Kun FTW!

Offline S-Blade

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
  • melty blade player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2009, 08:27:25 AM »
How about ryougi? she has nothing to do with more than half of the shit going on so it'd be interesting to see what they came up with
"HERE'S A NEW TECHNIQUE - STOP BEING A RETARDED FAGGOT" -SprtJuice on smash scene

<kijea> im like really sad life faggot

Offline Curbeh

• MD/VA Barbarian Horde
  • Magus Candidate
  • Irresistible
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2009, 08:33:50 AM »
How about ryougi? she has nothing to do with more than half of the shit going on so it'd be interesting to see what they came up with

slow-blade lol jk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQpPDGw94BU&feature=player_profilepage

You wish has been granted (for sometime)

Offline Curbeh

• MD/VA Barbarian Horde
  • Magus Candidate
  • Irresistible
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 04:25:23 AM by Curbeh »

Offline Iduno

• Spellcaster
  • Trying to main C W.Len
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2009, 12:48:02 AM »
Thanks for carrying on with these translations.

*sets on fire*

Offline Curbeh

• MD/VA Barbarian Horde
  • Magus Candidate
  • Irresistible
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2009, 10:36:11 AM »