When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Misaki Town Bakery > Melty Blood Auditorium

MBAACC Announcer Voice Mod

(1/3) > >>

Erkz:
So does anyone remember the extra announcer voices that you could unlock in the PS2 version of MBAC?  :V

No? Okay. Did anyone ever wish that those announcer voices were available in MBAACC?

Also no? Alright then, well the wish you never made has come true! This mod allows you to use the announcer voices from MBAC PS2 in MBAACC PC. Now you can relive the hype that was Hisui's announcer voice! Woohoo!

Downloads:
Release: Download! [ 24 / 11 / 2014 ] Mirror! (Make sure you uncheck their download accelerator thing.)

Erkz:

--- Quote from: Butterfree on November 25, 2014, 04:31:37 PM ---Totally unrelated: I was wondering if it will be possible to edit color palettes in MBAACC ala Dreamcast MvC2?

--- End quote ---

There shouldn't be any real problem to load custom palettes, but editing them might be an issue. IIRC the palettes are 256 colors per character. And the palettes will have to be edited externally.

But once those two issues are sorted out, there shouldn't be any issue loading them.

jellyheaven:
Nice add on Ekrz, Miyako voice too op. Can you make work the Coin Operated mode in game? I know it's built in somewhere when I saw it with the decompiler but obviously I don't have any idea how to do it.

Erkz:

--- Quote from: jellyheaven on November 26, 2014, 07:50:05 AM ---Nice add on Ekrz, Miyako voice too op. Can you make work the Coin Operated mode in game? I know it's built in somewhere when I saw it with the decompiler but obviously I don't have any idea how to do it.

--- End quote ---
Thanks.

Also. I remember someone else asking about this a while back. IIRC I looked into it but couldn't make it work.

Dipstick:
I need more Aoko announcer in my life.

I would also be very wary of a coin-op mod. It's one thing to be hacking the game for random bits, but enabling something that would directly enable bootlegging the arcade version is something I would strongly advise against doing, even given how old the game is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version