hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: MBAACC Custom Tag Team Combinations Tutorial (horribad)  (Read 1998 times)

Offline BazettFraga

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
MBAACC Custom Tag Team Combinations Tutorial (horribad)
« on: July 23, 2015, 04:14:22 PM »
What you'll need:

Framedisplay

Cheat Engine

0004.p Extracted Contents

MBAACC Trainer (If you decide to use Boss Rush characters)

MBAA:CC

First of all, go into your MBAACC install directory and extract out.zip. Now that you've done that, backup 0004.p and delete it (Or cut it, whatever). Now that you've done that, open up charaselect.txt, it should look something like this. For this tutorial, we'll make a Shiki Tohno & Arcueid tag combination. What you want to do is grab the "File1" id of Arcueid (In this case, ARC) and put replace the "File2 = 0"  with the ID  (In this case, ARC). if done correctly, it should look like this. Now that you've done that, what you'll wanna do is add 2 lines below which are

CharaNum1 = [Insert File1 ID]
   CharaNum2 = [Insert File2 ID]

Tagtype = 1

and ta-daa, it will look like this
Now when you go into character select, it will only show Shiki's sprite when you try to pick him (this actually differs and sometimes you will be able to see both chars, it depends on which slot you picked, I have no idea why this happens), however when you get in game, you will see Arcueid (Or whoever you chose) standing next to Shiki (Or whoever you chose)

Now, you can't actually control Arcueid which is the sad part, however, you can use cheat engine to force her to use any move (Including her arc drive) without cost. In order to do that, you'll have to open up Cheat Engine and click the top left square which will allow you to select a process to open, in which you will look for and choose MBAA.exe. After you do that go to the "Table" tab and add this table.  Now, this is what your Cheat Engine window should look like. Go down to Anim P1 Tag and click "CTRL + H" and a window should open up allowing you to create a hotkey. Click the "Create Hotkey" button and it will allow you to choose the keys you wish to input so your character does the command. Now, it will ask you what your hotkey will do, here you select "Set Value to".

Now, if you're wondering what you need to set it to, open up framedisplay, go to File-> Open PC Melty Blood AACC and navigate to your folder and select 0002.p. Now you should see Akiha's sprite on a green background. What you'll want to do it go and find C/H/F Arcueid (Depending on which moon you chose). For this example, we'll be using C Arcueid. Press space so you can toggle the animation and choose any Seq. you want, but for now we'll be using her arc drive which is Seq. 0200. The sequence number of the animation you want to use will be the one you will be telling your hotkey to "Set Value to". When you've done this press "Apply" and then "Ok". Now, when you go into game and press whatever key you set your hotkey to (for me I set it to 1). Now when you start up a game, press 1 (or whatever you set your hotkey to) and you will see Arcueid do her Arc Drive. If it doesn't happen and she does the start of the animation, try holding the hotkey. The game may crash if you picked a non-existing animation or the sequence just wants to do that to ruin your day.

I know this tutorial isn't that good, but it's the best I can do. If anyone has any questions, post them below.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 02:29:13 PM by BazettFraga »
What do I write here? ;w;;

Offline u4ick

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • meme
    • View Profile
    • very funny meme site dont use
Re: MBAACC Custom Tag Team Combinations Tutorial
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 08:14:48 PM »
hey memer i love cock haha  :prinny:  :V