hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Melty Blood: Actress Again PS2 version in August Confirmed (now with Ryougi!)  (Read 346734 times)

Offline Aria

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • Currybottom Assassin
    • View Profile
Change everyone into live action cats and call it Neko Arc Evolution. For reals this time.

Otherwise, Melty Blood is fine and nonsensical as it can be.

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
I say rename it to DFC Tournament.
Too late.  Loli Fighter Zero already owns that copyright.

How about an old comic relief? (I hated this fight) they both came from Tsukihime.  :toot:

You hated that fight?  I thought it was hilarious, other than the game crashing if he ever did his flying ninja bomb attack.  =<
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline Van_Artic

• Vigilant White
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • Haters Gonna Hate
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube page
I say blood mode on.
Agree, blood on would mean SHIKI °_°
<Zelretch> i would pay for a Kouma bedsheet
<Zelretch> seriously i wouldnt mind sleeping with PURE MASCULINITY

<ehrik> does ckouma have any hype combos <setrajonas> 2aaa <ehrik> damn that combo <ehrik> is too hard <ehrik> do you have anything easier

Offline Masu

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
    • View Profile
I say blood mode on.
Agree, blood on would mean SHIKI °_°
I think we can have SHIKI even without blood. Warc has her blood rings/wave.

Offline ZeroMustLive

• Apprentice
  • Cant think of anything to put here...
    • View Profile
Here's a question, IF they end up putting Touko... *Crossing Fingers* what hair would you want her to have? (I vote blue but then again, I don't know all the details whether that was the "true" style of it and such)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 07:28:19 AM by ZeroMustLive »
Friend: "Watch out for those doorknobs!"
Me: "Huh!? Why?"
Friend: "They'll turn on you."
Me: "..."

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
  • Magic Circuits: 159
    • View Profile
The redesign of her was the best thing Type Moon ever did. The old Touko was really scary with that hair style.

Offline ZeroMustLive

• Apprentice
  • Cant think of anything to put here...
    • View Profile
Was it really that bad? I kinda thought it helped with their contrasting even more even if it was just by sheer appearance. Don't get me wrong though, I like the way she looks presently as well, just was kinda surprized with that much change in a character.
Friend: "Watch out for those doorknobs!"
Me: "Huh!? Why?"
Friend: "They'll turn on you."
Me: "..."

Offline CrimsonMoonMist

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
  • KIMGATE: makes your smile shine with JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
I think the redesign is official, and most people probably know her from the movies.
but yeah, i want the blue haired design since it kinda put her up against Aoko (blue/red).

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
I think the redesign is official, and most people probably know her from the movies.
but yeah, i want the blue haired design since it kinda put her up against Aoko (blue/red).
This is pretty much what I was going to say as well.  I'm a bigger fan of the blue hair as it's what I've known for so long and it contrasts well with Aoko, but the red hair would prolly be the new standard.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline okuhoshi

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 21
    • View Profile
How about sometime blue and sometime red...just like akiha :slowpoke:

(2009.4.15 TOPICS)
Akiha school uniform version will be added.

WAT.

Somebody in this world loves me.

Shana Tohno comes
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 01:37:39 PM by okuhoshi »

Offline Van_Artic

• Vigilant White
  • Spellcaster
  • Haters Gonna Hate
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube page
IF they end up putting Touko... *Crossing Fingers* what hair would you want her to have?
Blue, i ended up to like her due to Battle Moon Wars :P

BTW, isn't BMW taking place some months after the events of Melty Blood?
that would be the reason why Ryougi appears

<ehrik> does ckouma have any hype combos <setrajonas> 2aaa <ehrik> damn that combo <ehrik> is too hard <ehrik> do you have anything easier

Offline Benny1

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 16
  • Christmas Akiha just got sexier!
    • View Profile
Well, since Touko is sometimes called the "Dirty Red" or whatever, it helps that her hair is that color.

I much, much prefer this design to her old design anyways.  Much more fitting, imo.
C-Wara main, H-Warc/F-Sion alt.

Offline ShinMasaki

• Loremaster
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 81
  • 真先生 demands attention
    • View Profile
I say rename it to DFC Tournament.
Too late.  Loli Fighter Zero already owns that copyright.

How about an old comic relief? (I hated this fight) they both came from Tsukihime.  :toot:

You hated that fight?  I thought it was hilarious, other than the game crashing if he ever did his flying ninja bomb attack.  =<

Besides the game crashing, I also thought it was a hilarious fight. HOWEVER, his damn ninja evasion was so high it took forever to finish the stupid fight.

Here's a question, IF they end up putting Touko... *Crossing Fingers* what hair would you want her to have? (I vote blue but then again, I don't know all the details whether that was the "true" style of it and such)

How about she starts the fight with blue hair + glasses on, then takes glasses off and turns into mean-Touko mode and her hair turns red? And then it can turn into fire when she activates an arc drive.

If she is in the game, you think she will want Tohno's glasses back?
Common Sense?! In My Touhous?! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!!

Offline Van_Artic

• Vigilant White
  • Spellcaster
  • Haters Gonna Hate
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube page
How about she starts the fight with blue hair + glasses on, then takes glasses off and turns into mean-Touko mode and her hair turns red? And then it can turn into fire when she activates an arc drive.
lol cigatette BnB

If she is in the game, you think she will want Tohno's glasses back?
she probably don't know that her glasses belongs to Tohno now (well, until she meets him :V )

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
Well, since Touko is sometimes called the "Dirty Red" or whatever, it helps that her hair is that color.

I much, much prefer this design to her old design anyways.  Much more fitting, imo.
That has absolutely nothing to do with her though, it's just a title bestowed on her on graduating from the Magic Academy.  In fact, she hates it, and wanted to get blue as her color (which coincides with the hair).  Anyway, either way she looks good, I just have grown accustomed to the original look more.  Her with red hair fits more as a sister to Aoko, since same color hair.
---

Offline BurstOfAnger

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 13
  • Vatista's chest is 1 inch larger than Linne's
    • View Profile
Any way I can see her in blue hair? I only know her with red hair from the KnK movies and I didn't even know her hair wasn't originally like that.
Immortalize! 1st Clause! DIVIDE!

Waldstein is pronounced wa-REN-shu-tain. French Bread trollin'.

Offline Van_Artic

• Vigilant White
  • Spellcaster
  • Haters Gonna Hate
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube page
Any way I can see her in blue hair? I only know her with red hair from the KnK movies and I didn't even know her hair wasn't originally like that.

she looks cooler with blue hair, IMHO

Offline BurstOfAnger

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 13
  • Vatista's chest is 1 inch larger than Linne's
    • View Profile

she looks cooler with blue hair, IMHO

...it could be because I'm more used to her red hair but.....

....she looks weird....

....and old??
Immortalize! 1st Clause! DIVIDE!

Waldstein is pronounced wa-REN-shu-tain. French Bread trollin'.

Offline ShinMasaki

• Loremaster
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 81
  • 真先生 demands attention
    • View Profile
It does make her look old. In addition, her blue hair look, I've never seen her without glasses in blue hair...I don't know if she will be as mean as she's supposed to be with blue hair.
Common Sense?! In My Touhous?! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!!

Offline MasterT

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 21
    • View Profile
Blue hair is somewhat more interesting but also makes her kinda creepy looking.

Red hair just kinda made her generic looking.

Red hair would be used in any case since it's supposedly a retcon.

Offline Aria

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Currybottom Assassin
    • View Profile
Huh, for a minute there, I thought it was a completely different character.

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 125
  • nasty
    • View Profile
Even if MBAA port is good, and it doesn't matter if it was ps2/pc, it'll still be the same 5 people actually traveling (outside of their state) to events to play this game.
what the fuck is this game

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
Even if MBAA port is good, and it doesn't matter if it was ps2/pc, it'll still be the same 5 people actually traveling (outside of their state) to events to play this game.
Oh, quit your anti-hype.  MBAA console is getting pretty hyped up and I'm all for it.  The melty scene actually has a decent amount of people who are willing to travel to events now and a ps2 port is only going to strengthen that.
---

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 125
  • nasty
    • View Profile
Oh, quit your anti-hype.  MBAA console is getting pretty hyped up and I'm all for it.  The melty scene actually has a decent amount of people who are willing to travel to events now and a ps2 port is only going to strengthen that.

Not being anti-hype, it's the truth really. The only people that I've seen travel out of their general are to tourneys are Chibi, Spooky, Zar, Bell, Zaelar, and a few others I might have forgotten. It's been that way for a couple years, I don't honestly see it changing. If people do end up traveling, that's great, they'll prove me wrong, but atleast Evo (not this year unfortunately) is pretty much the Melty major, it's just a shame it only happens once a year. I really do hope MBAA does blow up though, it has really been changed for the better. Ecole don't fuck this one up too.
what the fuck is this game

Offline dakanya

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 31
    • View Profile
according to mauve on a comparison of the isos for MBAC PS2 and that game, it doesn't even look like ecole touched that game. even if the sprite data for MBAC is low res, it was compressed well and the programming is really efficient. however the sprite data for that game looks like it was ripped straight from the arcade. uncompressed high-res sprites... raping the fuck out of the ps2's 32mb of ram and it gets dithered the shit out of it. so the programmer was pretty lazy... if they even had a programmer... that understood the limitations of the ps2.

pretty sure the guys at ecole know what they're doing when it comes to ports, blame examu imo
thundering waterfalls