hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Melty Blood: Actress Again PS2 version in August Confirmed (now with Ryougi!)  (Read 347084 times)

Offline ShinMasaki

• Loremaster
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 81
  • 真先生 demands attention
    • View Profile
It's going to end up like Mahval with the character select screen before you know it  :slowpoke:

As far as lore goes for Melty, isn't the basis on Melty that everything in the game is because of the presence of Tatari? If so, since Tatari would materialize the demons of whoever, Araya/Shirazumi would work in the game since they are anti-Ryougi. In addition, I'm sure you could fit Arihiko in then...I mean, the plot line for Miyako seems silly enough. Best friend Arihiko wants to be able to hang out with Tohno/score points with little sister so he fights to free Tohno from oppressive Seifuku sister/score a date with Seifuku sister.

There's a lot of stuff from Kagetsu Tohya that shows that he likes Akiha-chan, even ditching potential lunch with his cute and generous senpai for Akiha-chan. The potential for Seifuku Akiha-chan may throw him into wanting to fight to see that.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 12:54:39 PM by ShinMasaki »
Common Sense?! In My Touhous?! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!!

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
  • Magic Circuits: 159
    • View Profile
Wasn't he rather interested in that horse lo- I mean piece of paper?

Offline CrimsonMoonMist

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
  • KIMGATE: makes your smile shine with JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
I don't like horses. they're so freakin' big i always fear they're gonna eat me!

Offline Arlieth Tralare

• Die Zauberwaffe
  • Zaubererkommandant
  • Magic Circuits: 123
  • POW!
    • View Profile
    • Melty Bread
Want uber Versus-boss versions of Nero and other Dead Apostles. And by uber-boss I mean you have to kill all 666 beasts in a single boss fight.
<bellreisa> arly *has* given up 3s
<bellreisa> retired it anyways
<linalys> no he hasn't
<linalys> it lives on in crouch shield
<proxyZAR> and it will die there too lol

Offline grandlordzero

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 15
  • ^ Still My EVO-Face
    • View Profile
Want uber Versus-boss versions of Nero and other Dead Apostles. And by uber-boss I mean you have to kill all 666 beasts in a single boss fight.

Round 1 - 666 beasts, round 2 -Actually Fightable 999th beast? sounds like win to me.

If were throwing in uber characters for bosses, i vote for Tatari Satsujinki. Finally something that a VILLAIN fears gets turned into an opponent. (Shield or Die blondie!)

And i take back everything i said about Arihiko. He'd be perfect for MB. ("Nanako Liberation" story mode for Arihiko anyone? That picture Okuhoshi posted would be the perfect finale.)

I'm personally hoping for Tohno SHIKI to be the last one before that though.  He's partly unknown since his un-inverted personality was never lucidly shown without a hint of Roa.  This is of course granted that his insanity is also part of his charm.

Thank god im not the only one who wants him in. Chaos and SHIKI were my favorite Tsukihime villains. I actually sympathized with SHIKI alot more then i did Shiki through allot of Tsukhime. SHIKI got royally shat on thanks to Roa.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 04:24:44 PM by grandlordzero »
Why do I even bother going to EVO anymore.... D8

Offline Erkz

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 127
  • ▄█ ' M ▒░
    • View Profile
SHIKI and Sacchin for "Tohno Complex" tag team.  :V

._. But wait, if they put SHIKI in MB, wouldn't he get the kind of treatment Ciel gets?

"Throw moar blood swords, be good at Meltan." and stuff like that?

Isn't it sad, SHIKI?
"That's fine. That too is our way of the 'Night Sword'. Advancing even over mountains and rivers of corpses."

Offline Exciel

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 38
  • 工エエェェ(´д`)ェェエエ工工
    • View Profile
You lost me. :mystery:

Nanaya Kiri with Nanaya Forest stage and Under the Moon playing please even though that will never happen \o/

Offline Masu

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile

Thank god im not the only one who wants him in. Chaos and SHIKI were my favorite Tsukihime villains. I actually sympathized with SHIKI alot more then i did Shiki through allot of Tsukhime. SHIKI got royally shat on thanks to Roa.

errr a crapload of our posts were us hoping for SHIKI. this was just before we brought up Arihiko XD

Offline llama_egg

• Vigilant Green
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 17
  • Zombiefication! Roar!
    • View Profile
Arihiko+Nanako combo would be pretty amazing.  I still say they should add in more unknowns from the Tsukihime lore, such as other Dead Apostles or Lorelei from the Magic Academy or someone else from from the Church executioner squad. (of course, what I'm really requesting is loli Altrouge)

This. But for that matter I would sacrifice a'many of innocent lives to get more unknowns lore.  :fap:

Offline Zaelar

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 70
  • 236c
    • View Profile
I still want Ryu as a playable character.

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
h8

If were throwing in uber characters for bosses, i vote for Tatari Satsujinki. Finally something that a VILLAIN fears gets turned into an opponent. (Shield or Die blondie!)
This confuses me.  Who are you referring to by blondie?  After all, Shiki became Satsujinki to protect Arc while she was vulnerable in her self induced coma.  Satsujinki should never be introduced to the game for the same reason that ORT and Zelretch shouldn't be introduced.  Too overpowered.  It'd make me sad to ever see any of them be able to be beaten by the likes of any of the normal cast.

Here's what I think would be worthwhile additions to the cast.
-SHIKI would be interesting as a character and have a lot of style.  
-Arihiko would bring more humor to the game outside of random ass neco shit, while still being potentially playable.  
-Touko would be really unique with puppet shenanigans and rune magic.  
-Altrouge would be pro with assists/summons and shit since she has an entourage of 3 of the top dead apostles (primate murder, rizo-waal strout, fina-blood svelton).  

And here's some of the more obscure, but still awesome ones.
-Kiri Nanaya would be a badass tonfa weilder.
-Ortenrosse would be a good scary enemy boss guy, since he's the one organizing the hunt against Arcueid and one of the two leader-types among the dead apostles.
-Merem Solomon or the forest Einnashe would be the best over the top boss fights ever - Einnashe being a battle against the very stage you're standing in, Merem having a multi-tiered boss fight against each of his limbs.  

Most of the rest seem pretty pointless to include without really stretching to include them.  Also more KnK characters could be included, but I dunno.  Azaka is just an Akiha clone with the abilities tweaked.  Araya is just...boring as a fighting game character.  He has a three layer bounded barrier and uh...he was a monk in the past.  Cool?  =\  Fujino or Fujyou would be cool, but there's absolutely no reason for them to be included at all.  Mikiya is...not suited for a fighter.  lol.  And Lio is a failure cannable.  Whatever.  No more KnK unless it's Touko, imo.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline Van_Artic

• Vigilant White
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • Haters Gonna Hate
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube page
i only need SHIKI as the last misterious character, then my life would be complete  :psyduck:
<Zelretch> i would pay for a Kouma bedsheet
<Zelretch> seriously i wouldnt mind sleeping with PURE MASCULINITY

<ehrik> does ckouma have any hype combos <setrajonas> 2aaa <ehrik> damn that combo <ehrik> is too hard <ehrik> do you have anything easier

Offline Sh1k1

• Vigilant Blue
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 43
  • 「これが… モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」
    • View Profile
My vote for the last character goes to both SHIKI and Arihiko.
FGO Friend Code: 221252074

Offline Rash

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
Gogo AriHIKI.
I'd like to see Arihiko as well. SHIKI, not so much really.

Offline CrimsonMoonMist

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
My vote for the last character goes to both SHIKI and Arihiko.
You silly man, you can't vote for both.

Offline Alfonse

• Vigilant Pink
  • Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • Azu-nyan~!
    • View Profile
Tatarihiko.

Credit goes to bell for the name.
Keyboard crusher who couldn't pull off a proper BNB.

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 25
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline okuhoshi

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 21
    • View Profile
Only me that want him so badly :psyduck:

« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 12:37:36 PM by okuhoshi »

Offline LordPangTong

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 54
  • We troll hard
    • View Profile
I want Dust of Osiris without her big beastie thing. =x

*vote*
<justzar> great anime <3

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
Only me that want him so badly :psyduck:

Lol, pandanaya.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline Van_Artic

• Vigilant White
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • Haters Gonna Hate
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube page
I want Dust of Osiris without her big beastie thing. =x

*vote*
i second that, i would also like Osiris without the beast, and fighting with something like magecraft
<Zelretch> i would pay for a Kouma bedsheet
<Zelretch> seriously i wouldnt mind sleeping with PURE MASCULINITY

<ehrik> does ckouma have any hype combos <setrajonas> 2aaa <ehrik> damn that combo <ehrik> is too hard <ehrik> do you have anything easier

Offline CrimsonMoonMist

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
Isn't that Pandanaya thing canon or something?

I really don't demand any more characters, Ryougi is enough, at least for this version (screw Seifuku Imoutos).

Offline AkiraTheMastodon

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • 暁を映して。
    • View Profile
    • My u2b.
man
just put in SHIKI already
i want to start jagging to SHIKI x Shiki Tohno yaoi scenes
gawd dayum
Name courtesy of LoliSauce.
俺のパーフェクトさんすう教室。
答えは答えはゼロ人ゼロ人
なぜならなぜならそれは。。。 幻想郷にバス無い!

Offline grandlordzero

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 15
  • ^ Still My EVO-Face
    • View Profile

Go play Mugen if you want TM vs Capcom.

This confuses me.  Who are you referring to by blondie?  After all, Shiki became Satsujinki to protect Arc while she was vulnerable in her self induced coma.  Satsujinki should never be introduced to the game for the same reason that ORT and Zelretch shouldn't be introduced.  Too overpowered.  It'd make me sad to ever see any of them be able to be beaten by the likes of any of the normal cast.

Sorry, by Blondie i meant Wallachia. Not Arcueid. Satsujinki would be probably the only character that could actually perma kill the TATARI. (TATARI probably has that "built up existence" thing that made Araya immune to Ryougi's eyes or w/e, so i doubt she'd be able to do it.) Since hes the only true threat to TATARI, then it would finally have something to fear, and inadvertently create it that way. (final boss battle for playable TATARI characters?)

As for Satsujinki being to OP to be a boss in melty, i kinda find it lulzy that you turn around and say that you want Altrouge playable since she, you know, beat Arcueid when she was at 100% power. (correct me if im wrong, but isnt MB Arcueid at somewhere between 5-30% max?) Unless of course were talking TATARI Altrouge here, since TATARI can't emulate characters of that power level fully, thus the actually BEATABLE Red Arcueid. (and by that logic, beatable Satsujinki.)

Here's what I think would be worthwhile additions to the cast.
-SHIKI would be interesting as a character and have a lot of style.  
-Arihiko would bring more humor to the game outside of random ass neco shit, while still being potentially playable.  
-Touko would be really unique with puppet shenanigans and rune magic.  
-Altrouge would be pro with assists/summons and shit since she has an entourage of 3 of the top dead apostles (primate murder, rizo-waal strout, fina-blood svelton).  

Agreeing with all, assuming that Lolirouge is a TATARI for plot/power level purposes. Though having 3 characters that are all greater or equal to Nero Chaos as summons is kinda imba. Maybe having the Butt Pirate and Black Knight as summons, but Super Dog too? Hes boss level himself. (theres evidence to suggest that PM is stronger then Altrouge is actually. O_O)

And here's some of the more obscure, but still awesome ones.
-Kiri Nanaya would be a badass tonfa weilder.
-Ortenrosse would be a good scary enemy boss guy, since he's the one organizing the hunt against Arcueid and one of the two leader-types among the dead apostles.
-Merem Solomon or the forest Einnashe would be the best over the top boss fights ever - Einnashe being a battle against the very stage you're standing in, Merem having a multi-tiered boss fight against each of his limbs.  

Most of the rest seem pretty pointless to include without really stretching to include them.  Also more KnK characters could be included, but I dunno.  Azaka is just an Akiha clone with the abilities tweaked.  Araya is just...boring as a fighting game character.  He has a three layer bounded barrier and uh...he was a monk in the past.  Cool?  =\  Fujino or Fujyou would be cool, but there's absolutely no reason for them to be included at all.  Mikiya is...not suited for a fighter.  lol.  And Lio is a failure cannable.  Whatever.  No more KnK unless it's Touko, imo.

Was Kiri really a Tonfa user? Haven't gotten that far in KT yet. I figured that hed be a knife user, since the Nanatsu-Yoru was supposed to be a family heirloom.

Also, you need to change your name to awesome-sauce for thinking up that multi-stage battle with merem's demons.  :fap: :fap: :fap:

And Pandanaya needs to be an alternate costume for Tohno. (he doesn't need his own movesets, just give him tohno a panda sprite-over and call it good.)
Why do I even bother going to EVO anymore.... D8

Offline okuhoshi

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 21
    • View Profile
>>And Pandanaya needs to be an alternate costume for Tohno. (he doesn't need his own movesets, just give him tohno a panda sprite-over and call it good.)

Why you say tohno instead nanaya  :slowpoke:

« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 03:38:43 PM by okuhoshi »