hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Melty Blood: Actress Again PS2 version in August Confirmed (now with Ryougi!)  (Read 345417 times)

Offline Wurf

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
Why does everyone want to see Arihiko in MB? Isn't he just a random highschool guy?
You just answered your own question.

Offline First-Arc

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 2
    • View Profile
Why does everyone want to see Arihiko in MB? Isn't he just a random highschool guy?
You just answered your own question.

:slowpoke:

Offline DivineArc

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • I played C-Arc before it was cool
    • View Profile
You sir have been  :V'd
woof: like all the stuff i hear from them im like 'thats everything i had t o deal with back when i played'

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
  • Magic Circuits: 159
    • View Profile
Arihiko delinquent style! "Hora hora hora HORA HORA HORA!"

Offline grandlordzero

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 15
  • ^ Still My EVO-Face
    • View Profile

I could see SHIKI or even better would be adding Touko AND Araya.

^this. Plus lorewise, Arihiko really shouldn't even know about wtf is going on. His only role in the story was to be the constantly clueless friend of Tohno. Having him fight Walachia and the gang doesn't really make much sense. Him suddenly becoming aware of what is going on completely kills his role as a character to begin with. Other then his connection to shiki, he has no real relevance to the plot whatsoever. (other then being a great source of comedy relief in an overall bleak setting). the only time he ever played a real role to the plot was when Ciel made everyone forget her after she left, and Shiki was shocked to realize that Arihiko didn't remember her.

Seeing Ryougi and Touko coming to hunt down Aoko, and seeing Tatari forming into Araya based on their old memories would make much more sense to the plot. Of course, seeing Neco arc, its kind of hard to take the plot seriously anymore. >_<
Why do I even bother going to EVO anymore.... D8

Offline CrimsonMoonMist

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
  • KIMGATE: makes your smile shine with JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
You think the freakin' necos make more sense?
and he could still be a clueless comic-relief.
but yeah, i see what you're saying.

Offline ಠ_ಠ Dizzynecro

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 40
  • Doriflectos
    • View Profile
Fighting game plots should not deter potential characters. They can just not put him in any plot if they dont want to.

By the way, Are Melty Blood and Melty Bread different games?

Offline Yotsuyoru

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
    • View Profile
Of course, seeing Neco arc, its kind of hard to take the plot seriously anymore. >_<
Thing is, Neco Arc was never part of the main "serious" plot anyways, just a side story gimmick.  Which, I am guessing will be Arihiko's way of entering the game.  They could pull off a wackier Matou Shinji and Nyanko-sensei or something. =0

Offline Draku

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 8
  • sakura is a good girl
    • View Profile

I could see SHIKI or even better would be adding Touko AND Araya.

^this. Plus lorewise, Arihiko really shouldn't even know about wtf is going on. His only role in the story was to be the constantly clueless friend of Tohno. Having him fight Walachia and the gang doesn't really make much sense. Him suddenly becoming aware of what is going on completely kills his role as a character to begin with. Other then his connection to shiki, he has no real relevance to the plot whatsoever. (other then being a great source of comedy relief in an overall bleak setting). the only time he ever played a real role to the plot was when Ciel made everyone forget her after she left, and Shiki was shocked to realize that Arihiko didn't remember her.

Seeing Ryougi and Touko coming to hunt down Aoko, and seeing Tatari forming into Araya based on their old memories would make much more sense to the plot. Of course, seeing Neco arc, its kind of hard to take the plot seriously anymore. >_<
Zero Lancer ended up in Codes. It doesn't have to make sense.

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
Man, all this fanservice and animu nonsense is losing me. Just give me a good game with solid character mechanics already.
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline Ultima66

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 16
    • View Profile
Man, all this fanservice and animu nonsense is losing me. Just give me a good game with solid character mechanics already.
Thank you

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 25
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!

Did you forget where you're posting at?

As long as it doesn't turn out into THAT GAME then I could care less who gets put in the game. It just gives me more characters to neglect.

Besides we don't need a certain person saying "OMG ARIHIKO IZ SOOOOOO GDLK IM TA DARN BESTEST IN THE US AND ZAR SUXORZ. IT MIGHT AZZ WELL BE MYSELF VS KIJEA WHILE URRYONE ELSE JUST LEAVES!!!!ONE11 "

:V
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
^ Damn son, why so subliminal? lol
Good point though, i guess.

colonvee
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 05:49:31 PM by ZARtacus! »
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline okuhoshi

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 21
    • View Profile
Just get a rid of shiki tohno already, all his fighting skills are belong to Nanaya  :blah:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 06:38:03 PM by okuhoshi »

Offline MasterT

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
A good chunk of the cast doesn't make sense in lore/canon/plot or whatever other excuse you want to come up with. After the first game MB doesn't even force a central plot, just the basic arcade mode plot, so its a moot point.

Also MB is severely lacking in Bro characters which is why we need Arihiko.

Offline Erkz

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 127
  • ▄█ ' M ▒░
    • View Profile
Besides we don't need a certain person saying "OMG ARIHIKO IZ SOOOOOO GDLK IM TA DARN BESTEST IN THE US AND ZAR SUXORZ. IT MIGHT AZZ WELL BE MYSELF VS KIJEA WHILE URRYONE ELSE JUST LEAVES!!!!ONE11 "

Wow. For some reason that made me liken Arihiko to Cirno. o_o

Just get a rid of shiki tohno already, all his fighting skills are belong to Nanaya 

All your Nanayas are belong to F-Tohno.

A good chunk of the cast doesn't make sense in lore/canon/plot or whatever other excuse you want to come up with. After the first game MB doesn't even force a central plot, just the basic arcade mode plot, so its a moot point.

Actress Again seems to have a plot that differs from Re-Act/Act Cadenza though.

Nanako Arc-Drive ftw.
"That's fine. That too is our way of the 'Night Sword'. Advancing even over mountains and rivers of corpses."

Offline Exciel

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 38
  • 工エエェェ(´д`)ェェエエ工工
    • View Profile
Wow. For some reason that made me liken Arihiko to Cirno. o_o

Please don't. He's not that much of a comic relief character to the point where you can compare him to Dan (who is also awesome but that's a different story). I'd love him in though because I always like the under appreciated best friend type characters whom Japan likes to forget about (Sunohara, Saru, etc.). But anyway, mbcastlacksmales, banchostyleforever, exmotorcyclesuper, etc. :blah:

I still don't know why people think that just because Ryougi is in, all of a sudden this opens the door to making it a Tsukihime vs Rakkyo fighter. Use dat melty brain.

Offline grandlordzero

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 15
  • ^ Still My EVO-Face
    • View Profile

Fighting game plots should not deter potential characters. They can just not put him in any plot if they dont want to.

Zero Lancer ended up in Codes. It doesn't have to make sense.

Thing is, Neco Arc was never part of the main "serious" plot anyways, just a side story gimmick.  Which, I am guessing will be Arihiko's way of entering the game.  They could pull off a wackier Matou Shinji and Nyanko-sensei or something. =0

points well made. They might be able to do something like the miyako plot and have him just dealing with the sinister Neko's and Magical Amber while trying to save Tohno from the oppressive Tohno mansion and its seifuku overlord. Then getting knocked out by (insert character) and waking up the next morning wondering if it was all a crazy dream or not. Seems like itd work, and im gar for the idea of delinquent style and EX Motorcycle super, so what the hell.

I still don't know why people think that just because Ryougi is in, all of a sudden this opens the door to making it a Tsukihime vs Rakkyo fighter. Use dat melty brain.

Its mainly the fact that TM said that there would be "More mysterious fighters". And if you consider the fact that none of the characters from tsukihime can be considered "Mysterious" anymore, and the fact that the KnK movies popularity instantly boosts overall sales of MBAA whenever a key Rakkyo character is added, it makes sense that TM would add at least one more Rakkyo character, which is why alot of people logic that touko/araya might make it in. Or at least that's my logic anyway.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 08:34:40 PM by grandlordzero »
Why do I even bother going to EVO anymore.... D8

Offline MasterT

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile

Actress Again seems to have a plot that differs from Re-Act/Act Cadenza though.

Yeah but it's still just delivered via arcade mode. It's not like all of the cast is directly related to the main plot to begin with, and again it's a fighting game, plot is not important.

Also hi crisscross.

Offline okuhoshi

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
ok I want arihiko now
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 09:12:06 PM by okuhoshi »

Offline MasterT

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
That doesn't make any sense and nothing in that picture really has to do with Rage Against the Machine.

Arihiko makes it awesome anyways awwww yeah

Offline Exciel

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 38
  • 工エエェェ(´д`)ェェエエ工工
    • View Profile
>Nanako
>Hands

wat

Sup MT.

Offline okuhoshi

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
hopefully Nanako will become arihiko's weapon :fap:
...or not

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
Arihiko+Nanako combo would be pretty amazing.  I still say they should add in more unknowns from the Tsukihime lore, such as other Dead Apostles or Lorelei from the Magic Academy or someone else from from the Church executioner squad. (of course, what I'm really requesting is loli Altrouge)

But really, considering that they're already adding in 3 expected characters (both mecha teams and neco chaos) and 2 brand new characters (lolazaka and ryougi)...they're prolly not gonna be adding in any others.  Plus, the only unlockables they've ever had in the past were just joke charas who weren't even worthy for their own space on the chara select screen.  I'm not expecting anything new in terms of characters.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 09:33:31 AM by LoliSauce »
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline Yotsuyoru

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
    • View Profile
Yeah, I'm keeping my hopes low character wise as well.

Unknowns would be very intriguing however, and the Dead Apostles are so alone in the roster with just Nero, Roa and TATARI anyways.  I'm personally hoping for Tohno SHIKI to be the last one before that though.  He's partly unknown since his un-inverted personality was never lucidly shown without a hint of Roa.  This is of course granted that his insanity is also part of his charm.

I wonder how they are to deal with the Arcade version after this though, sell a character patch?