hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Melty Blood: Actress Again  (Read 537319 times)

Offline DivineArc

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • I played C-Arc before it was cool
    • View Profile
Re: Melty Blood: Actress Again
« Reply #425 on: May 15, 2008, 03:15:53 PM »
Normally I don't use this smiley but...

HOLY SHIT HE DID ENOUGH FAPPING FOR EVERYBODY........Fuck it, One more wouldnt hurt  :fap:......wait this is Actress Again Im talking about :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: I love this game!!! :slowpoke:
woof: like all the stuff i hear from them im like 'thats everything i had t o deal with back when i played'

Offline Xkun01

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • "K THX"
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 15, 2008, 03:43:57 PM »

HOLY SHIT HE DID ENOUGH FAPPING FOR EVERYBODY........Fuck it, One more wouldnt hurt  :fap:......wait this is Actress Again Im talking about :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: I love this game!!! :slowpoke:
Go > :fap: While playing with Sion in version B :blah:
"I play ALL the Sacchins"

puKKa

« Reply #427 on: May 15, 2008, 03:52:20 PM »

what did we talk about.. no cumming on the machines people!

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
  • Magic Circuits: 159
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 15, 2008, 03:57:13 PM »
You play one-handed? You must suck pretty much =V

lol I'm saying someone sucks. I don't deserve this.

Offline mewofforcena

• Vigilant Yellow
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 27
  • Anyaaaan~
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: May 15, 2008, 04:58:51 PM »
I daresay, though, at this point, I DEMAND neco versions of each character, like Neco Warakia, or Nyakiha.

Also, fabro, after taking a peek at the link in your signature... MY EYES :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:
The April that's farther than May, reversal of limbs

Offline Kadoya Akira

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • New Pile Bunker spammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: May 15, 2008, 06:50:22 PM »
At least Shikis, Sions, Reeze and Arc seems to be playable for now XDDDD
They are some of the chars that I want to see the most!! /o/(and where is Akiha?!?! <o>)

Offline Legendary Blue Shirt

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 170
  • Meanie
    • View Profile
    • Logical Bends
« Reply #431 on: May 15, 2008, 07:01:07 PM »
Oh, sup Byakko.

I thought Akiha was already on the select screen pic?  I have to look again.

Offline S-Blade

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
  • melty blade player
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: May 15, 2008, 08:11:22 PM »
waiwaiaiwaiawiwaaiwaiwaiaiwaaaaaiiiiit.

Hisui is playable.
Kohaku is playable.

Maids
are
incomplete/temporarily unplayable?

DO I SMELL

NEW ASSISTS?
"HERE'S A NEW TECHNIQUE - STOP BEING A RETARDED FAGGOT" -SprtJuice on smash scene

<kijea> im like really sad life faggot

Offline c-nero 5[c]

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 13
  • another well-balanced masterpiece from frenchbread
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: May 15, 2008, 09:41:47 PM »
asked my japanese speaking friend

<tgies> it's uh
<tgies> crescent moon style: speed and combo-based style for the experienced player who values mobility. attacks have short reaches something something I can't read. shield, ccccccccontinuation?, avoidance, reversal
<tgies> full moon style: new style based on POWER and HEAVY ATTACKS
<tgies> uhhh I don't really understand this it's something specific to the game
<tgies> some shit about the "gauge" being increased
<tgies> with "A+B+C"
<Sabator> what's waxing moon about
<Sabator> i'd heard rumours it was an easier style for beginners
<tgies> yes halfmoon style says
<tgies> half moon style: easy style with some aspects simplified
<tgies> and it uh
<tgies> has such features as
<tgies> auto free
<tgies> like uh
<tgies> apparently automatically escaping from grabs? or something?
<Sabator> Whoa
<Sabator> what the fuck are they doing to my meltan gaems
<tgies> "reverse beat"
<tgies> "auto spark"
<Sabator> oh reverse beat is chaining weak attacks after strong ones, you get a damage penalty
<tgies> that's literal it has those words written in katakana
<Sabator> auto spark...i guess that means circuit spark happening automatically
<Sabator> the stuff about the guage being increased in crescent moon, can you spot a reference to "heat" or "blood heat" there?
<tgies> no
<Sabator> alright well thanks anyway
<tgies> i can't read some of that bullshit but I googled what I could read and found a transcription of it
<tgies> http://www.attomaimai.sakura.ne.jp/ dis shit
<tgies> yeah it doesn't mention blood heat or anything at all

welp
<Irysa> arcana heart 3 just red ringed my 360 im not even joking
<Sabator> LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
<Sabator> BBCS RED RINGED MINE
<Sabator> FUCKING ANIME GAMES MAN

puKKa

« Reply #434 on: May 15, 2008, 10:17:02 PM »
I daresay, though, at this point, I DEMAND neco versions of each character, like Neco Warakia, or Nyakiha.

Nyakiha :3 I demand a Nyisui!

<tgies> apparently automatically escaping from grabs? or something?

:psyduck: :mystery: :slowpoke: :psyduck: :mystery:

Offline Keith

• Melty Muffin
  • Magic Circuits: 15
  • Back from the dead, hell yeah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: May 15, 2008, 10:18:31 PM »
<tgies> with "A+B+C"

Charge up your magic circuit? WHAT THE FUCK
Running H-Kohaku, and I don't want to stop.
Graced by the presence of His Wongness as he ly ped from the heavens and stole everyone's cash.

Offline c-nero 5[c]

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: May 15, 2008, 10:19:40 PM »
<tgies> with "A+B+C"

Charge up your magic circuit? WHAT THE FUCK

no, you open it and choose your partner

Offline Zaelar

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 70
  • 236c
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: May 16, 2008, 12:33:56 AM »
babelfish translation(followed by my thoughts)

“Crescent wrench moon style” speed subject, for experience person of [konbo] and mobility concern style. Other than the reach of skill of part becomes short, in the specification which it can fight in the feeling which is close to former efficiency. The sealed continuous long [me], there is an avoiding and reverse beat. The new style where “full moon style” power subject, it keeps applying heavy attack securely. In like another [kiyara] [kiyara] where efficiency has changed…? With A+B+C gauge accumulating possibility. There is a sealed counter. The simple style where operation “of half moon style” part is simplified. It is easy to handle even in the beginner, but sense is needed for operation for simple reason. Automatic operation release and reverse beat, there is an o toss park. There is no half moon, probably will be,… as for [otosupaku] assuming that still it becomes somehow, as for automatic operation release it becomes in only the death flag as for the full moon the kana due to gauge recovery speed. It is rather painful there is no [ribabi],…

(These are my GUESSES as to what they are looking like)

1) speed style will be like what we have now, only maybe less range on attacks.  Might be the only one with dodge("avoiding")
2) power style will have no reverse beat and require charging meter with abc.  Might be the only one with shield bunkers("sealed counter").  Might have super armor or better clashing or something.
3) simple style...I can't really tell.  It looks like it wasn't implemented yet("There is no half moon, probably will be"..."assuming that still it becomes somehow").

From what I can tell, "automatic operation release" means to go into max/heat mode automatically(like now at 300% into max).  So this means that your meter stays at 300% and you have to manually activate now(outside of simple).  I'm guessing anything under a certain amount leads to heat and over leads to blood heat.  The death flag part seems to be hinting that you have to have to be hurt a certain amount before it happens automatically in simple style.

Auto-spark would be bad, would be called auto-baited.  There has to be something to it.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 12:36:47 AM by Zaelar »

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
  • Magic Circuits: 159
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: May 16, 2008, 04:29:52 AM »
What the? This is totally strange. :slowpoke:
Did I just read something about "shooting skill"? Oo

Btw, I like the part about:
The story because has become the writing lowering by “the 奈 須 mushroom” person “of TYPE-MOON”
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 04:38:32 AM by Fabro Row Row »

Offline Nightvoomer

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
  • logical conclusion of playing H-Akiha
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: May 16, 2008, 05:07:54 AM »

Eye thing is pretty cool.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 05:19:32 AM by Nightvoomer »
<GenericSu> actually pfhor is just one of those super anti nero guys

Offline Kadoya Akira

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: May 16, 2008, 05:23:33 AM »
I demand more photos. Videos would be better XDDDD

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1215255_1124.html
Here they are announcing the... Rambo game =P

Offline Blumoon

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: May 16, 2008, 09:42:42 AM »
I love Hyperwords. :3 I re-translated the article at http://www.alpha-st.co.jp/column/clm_138.html with Hyperwords and learned a bit more because of it.

""The SEGA private Shaw 2008 spring" was held in Kamata from today. 《主語なし》From the series most new work "the アスコット garden" the etc., June of this year through September of the cancer shooting game "RAMBO" and masterpiece horse race medal game that a/the location test was carried out the other day the new work game of an/the appearance plan comes out and was done an/the exhibition it is ("アスコット garden" of launching time wa undecided). 《主語なし》I think that even the middle wants to do the introduction of "MELTY BLOOD Actress Again" of エコール software that became the first audience this time this time. 《主語なし》But, please acknowledge it, because it is not able to convey for details, because I am almost amateur for a/the player regarding detailed game contents. The series most new work of the arcade version "MELTY BLOOD Act Cadenza" of the match grapple game that makes the game software "the month princess" for a/the personal computer a/the theme is appearance finally. Although a/the minor change has been carried out several degrees since launching as for this made the new system and substantial version up are carried out to a new character. About half of 12 characters the new character of attention were able to use it, during 21 characters that 2 characters of "Mikhail Lorr Vandam ヨォン" and "リーズバイフェ ストリンドヴァリ" are being added and start "リーズバイフェ" in a/the Shaw meeting place and at present be announced. The new 必殺 technique, new action are added to a conventional character of course. The even the addition of the direction and new stage greatly seem to be carried out before a new battle in addition. There are 2 of the possibility style selections that select "guard crash" and game system to a new system. "The guard crash gauge" is added in department on a/the screen, with the system that "the guard crash" is adopted well even the conventional match grapple game. Another piece is the selection of a style. 《主語なし》It is possible a/the selection from the following 3 styles. "A/the crescent moon style" speed nucleus, it is the style for the man of experience of a/the combo and mobility esteem. The exception that the Leach of a part of technique is short to the specification that are able to fight with the sense close to conventional performance. 《主語なし》I avoid shield continuation long め, and there is a reverse beat. The new style that is going to hit "a/the full moon style" power nucleus, heavy attack certainly. Middle into different character like performance sbj changing is character even..? the a the who The possibility that accumulate a/the gauge with A+B+C. There is the shield counter. The simple style that "a/the half moon style" part of operation was simplified. 《主語なし》The sense is necessary to operation to obtain simple ゆ, although I am easy to treat it to a/the beginner. There are an automatic release, reverse beat, auto spark. 《主語なし》It assumed that it selects it from 3 styles, after become a character selection screen and a/the character is selected, when a/the game begins. 《主語なし》After that selecting the color (36 colors) of a/the character it becomes a play start. Even the illustration at the time of the story and character selection are renewed. Even "a/the month princess" a/the fan seems to be able to have fun, because a/the story is the newly written story by "the 奈須 mushroom" him of "TYPE-MOON". 《主語なし》It is attention of "Takeuchi 崇" he original picture to the character image that became new. 《主語なし》It is handy to an operator, because the use hardness is "a NAOMI ROM board". Even that be corresponding to the monitor of the conventional 4:3 ratio be a point. The price is undecided yet. Launching time is likely to become that it applies in this autumn from this summer. Official launching time, launching day are decided and introduce with details, this homepage. Please wait for a while. 《主語なし》It is thought that there is a sense of security, because it becomes the series most new work of the work that sees the shop that is operating also in the present when passed for more than 1 year from the launching of "Ver. B2" that became the last minor change a lot. 《主語なし》I think that I am easy to introduce it, because a/the version up version is possible even the income expectation of some extent, although a/the 2D match grapple game, are launched numerously this year and many titles be a launching plan yet from now on. As for this made does not it becomes to a steady title, because the work of the complete new work that was launched in recent years sees that is having a tough race a lot, although it is a problem even to have relied tentatively sequel ば? 《主語なし》It is 4:3.."

What was most worth noting to me is the statement that the release date has been pushed back from summer to autumn. I had a feeling that would happen, so I'm not too upset. The more time they get to put into this game, the better. ^^

Offline S-Blade

• Spellcaster
  • melty blade player
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: May 16, 2008, 01:56:36 PM »
Can someone who actually knows a good bit of japanese get us a real translation here?

Instead of, you know, three hundred different online translators that tell us jack shit?
"HERE'S A NEW TECHNIQUE - STOP BEING A RETARDED FAGGOT" -SprtJuice on smash scene

Offline Zaelar

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 70
  • 236c
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: May 16, 2008, 05:10:07 PM »
"I avoid shield continuation long"

So you can't normal shield in speed mode?

Either learn Japanese, find someone who knows Japanese, or use an online translator and attempt to translate the translation.  Crying is not an option.

Offline Xkun01

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • "K THX"
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: May 16, 2008, 06:51:00 PM »
"I avoid shield continuation long"

So you can't normal shield in speed mode?

Either learn Japanese, find someone who knows Japanese, or use an online translator and attempt to translate the translation.  Crying is not an option.
Spoken like a real man
"I play ALL the Sacchins"

Offline Kadoya Akira

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: May 16, 2008, 07:31:50 PM »
All that I know is that MBAA uses 5 buttons:
A (weak), B (meddium), C (strong), D (shield) and E (quick action),

and the other features that everyone knows =p

Offline c-nero 5[c]

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: May 16, 2008, 07:35:37 PM »
Can someone who actually knows a good bit of japanese get us a real translation here?

Instead of, you know, three hundred different online translators that tell us jack shit?

i posted a translation by an actual japanese speaker who studied it at college, yet everyone seems to think they can get a better idea from babelfish because they're retarded

Offline Nightvoomer

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
  • logical conclusion of playing H-Akiha
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: May 16, 2008, 08:11:48 PM »

Rieze's neutral animation is pretty cool
<GenericSu> actually pfhor is just one of those super anti nero guys

Offline S-Blade

• Spellcaster
  • melty blade player
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: May 16, 2008, 08:57:16 PM »

i posted a translation by an actual japanese speaker who studied it at college, yet everyone seems to think they can get a better idea from babelfish because they're retarded

yeah, what you got actually helped at least a bit. although just sort of waiting for someone who's really comfortable with japanese to at least summarize everything while taking out all the extra crap we already know and don't need (i would say hellmonkey but he's more likely to translate random doujins on request than translate stuff for mashyblood). it's just annoying to be looking at several walls of engrish and then GUESSES at what they could mean. i mean shit, you could have at least just linked the original source and the translator and then your thoughts instead of gigantic excerpt.

anyway, on a more related note, nice to see that they're keeping most of the levels, MBAA is gonna have a really large amount of levels by the end unless they scrap a ton of the existing ones. also, i'm wondering about the guard meter....it seems these guys have full guard meters but what happened to the japanese being totally blocky-blocky-patient? maybe the guard meter recharges....fairly fast? this might mean you could only really break it with strong pressure games or massive blockstrings that aren't easily bunkerable (i can see aoko breaking tons regardless if this is true or not lol) also yay EVERYONE is using ries and magic circuit font is back to blue, the true color of MB ;o

Offline okuhoshi

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: May 16, 2008, 09:05:31 PM »
now, the thing i care about the most is CV

i want 能登 and 岩田  !!!  xD
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 09:07:57 PM by okuhoshi »