hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Melty Blood: Actress Again  (Read 537330 times)

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 125
  • nasty
    • View Profile
Re: Melty Blood: Actress Again
« Reply #600 on: July 06, 2008, 07:51:46 PM »
Neco Arc Chaos was in Arcade B2. Please do research before posting.
what the fuck is this game

Offline okuhoshi

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: July 07, 2008, 08:05:45 AM »

want to know about how 's the new character's voice like

and  nanaya and wlen's changes oTL
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 08:11:21 AM by okuhoshi »

Offline Twinniss

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: July 07, 2008, 09:59:15 AM »
by the way, in your opinion is MBAA more or less fun than MBAC

all these changes are dramatic, but it questions whether its for the better or worse(i really don't like the fact they moved the max to 200%, sounds like they just did that to make circuit spark more available faster)

edit: whoops max 200% just for half moon, lol who's gonna play half-moon
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 10:10:34 AM by Twinniss »
Words of a wise man
[20:13] <@bellreisa> with practice mode you can turn 10% into 100%

http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=232643&p=8761841&viewfull=1#post8761841 "For Instance, Cammy's strong kick(crouch) is two frames, because it takes almost 2 seconds to do"

Offline XAQshinor

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 38
  • Shirley ;-;
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: July 07, 2008, 10:39:11 AM »
i want vids so bad :<.

Offline Arcueid

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • True Ancestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: July 07, 2008, 12:32:59 PM »
If the power charge is what I think it is, then there's going to be a lot of Arc Drives and Ex attacks (not to mention healing) flying about.

Offline noradseven

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • quick doctor what is the patients status?
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: July 07, 2008, 12:45:22 PM »

all these changes are dramatic, but it questions whether its for the better or worse(i really don't like the fact they moved the max to 200%, sounds like they just did that to make circuit spark more available faster)

blood heat at 200% uhh me, Ill play at half moon.

Offline V-Kattou

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: July 07, 2008, 01:40:21 PM »

blood heat at 200% uhh me, Ill play at half moon.

But unfortunately:

Half Moon: [22:43] <nonotan> max bar is 200%, heat at 200% (with charge like full moon), if you get hit in heat IT DOES CIRCUIT SPARK AUTOMATICALLY, no blood heat, only ex shields, if your ex shield is successful you counterattack automatically (both on the ground and in the air), you can't ex guard? dunno wtf that even means

Offline Harem

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
  • bubz
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: July 07, 2008, 02:37:28 PM »
i want vids so bad :<.
Applebee's vids sound dope~

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: July 07, 2008, 03:25:26 PM »
Half moon is a joke.  You have no control over your ability to heat or circuit spark, since it automatically does it for you.  Plus, you can't even freely combo after an EX shield, since it does an auto counterattack.  Noob mode get.

Full moon sounds interesting, with the restriction on reverse beating and ability to charge up super.  Seems like people will be doing a lot more small combos into EXs.

Crescent moon air dodge, LOL.  Also, I'm surprised at the inclusion of EX guard, but in a good way.  Sounds like Just Defend, cept negates guard damage instead of gaining some health.  Do both Crescent and Full have the ability to EX guard?
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline Sh1k1

• Vigilant Blue
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 43
  • 「これが… モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: July 07, 2008, 03:38:53 PM »
Considering only special moves do chip damage, since normal attacks won't reduce health, am I to suppose that what EX Guard does is negate that chip damage from special, EX, and Arc Drive moves?
FGO Friend Code: 221252074

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: July 07, 2008, 03:52:17 PM »
Considering only special moves do chip damage, since normal attacks won't reduce health, am I to suppose that what EX Guard does is negate that chip damage from special, EX, and Arc Drive moves?
Incorrecto~   :teach:

Have you already forgotten that there is a guard gauge now?  If you just sit blocking all day, you'll get guard broken and eat a free combo.  EX guarding shit prevents any damage to the guard gauge.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline noradseven

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: July 07, 2008, 06:42:12 PM »
Well im off to try to invent a time machine so I can jump forward in time and get a copy of this game.

Offline Sh1k1

• Vigilant Blue
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 43
  • 「これが… モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: July 07, 2008, 09:03:33 PM »
Incorrecto~   :teach:

Have you already forgotten that there is a guard gauge now?  If you just sit blocking all day, you'll get guard broken and eat a free combo.  EX guarding shit prevents any damage to the guard gauge.
Ah, right, I had forgotten about the Guard Gauge. Meh, I keep getting reminded of SFA3 more and more as more stuff about this game is revealed. XD
FGO Friend Code: 221252074

Offline Twinniss

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: July 07, 2008, 09:17:57 PM »
heh maybe ex guard will also give more meter as well(or make it like Guilty Gear and increase the amount of meter you gain when you gain meter).

but god that block bar is gonna be a nuisance, is there any confirmation that the gauge is refilled when not blocking.

unfortunately this whole idea of having the guard bar is gonna be pretty much, "if you don't learn how to instant block, you can't make it to the top leagues (unless your constantly on an offense, lol MBAC vakiha)
Words of a wise man
[20:13] <@bellreisa> with practice mode you can turn 10% into 100%

http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=232643&p=8761841&viewfull=1#post8761841 "For Instance, Cammy's strong kick(crouch) is two frames, because it takes almost 2 seconds to do"

Offline scottind

• Melty Waffle
  • Magic Circuits: 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: July 08, 2008, 02:06:16 AM »

"ciel loses shield cancel on her 5cc"

i'm probably the only ciel player applauding this change

if ciel loses ex heiro, i'll buy a kit.

Offline Dragonthorn

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: July 08, 2008, 02:46:36 AM »
Wow. This seems like a completely different game. Not sure if I like all the tweaks that are being made though. And by less 'floaty' I guess air combos are gonna be much easier to pull off? And WTF getting hit while in Heat does auto circuit spark?

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: July 08, 2008, 04:50:33 AM »
Wow. This seems like a completely different game. Not sure if I like all the tweaks that are being made though. And by less 'floaty' I guess air combos are gonna be much easier to pull off? And WTF getting hit while in Heat does auto circuit spark?
I would imagine "less floaty" means characters fall faster - thereby making air combos harder.  Your guess is as good as mine though.

And don't worry.  The getting hit in Heat leading to auto spark is only if you're playing in Half moon style - AKA noob mode.
---

Offline BurstOfAnger

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 13
  • Vatista's chest is 1 inch larger than Linne's
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: July 08, 2008, 09:40:06 PM »
Where is this list of Moon "phases" and their effects?
Immortalize! 1st Clause! DIVIDE!

Waldstein is pronounced wa-REN-shu-tain. French Bread trollin'.

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: July 08, 2008, 10:33:42 PM »
Where is this list of Moon "phases" and their effects?
Well, there isn't one really.  The closest thing to an updated list right now would be:

Changes from http://gamechariotkaqn.ti-da.net/e2240257.html as translated by Tropsy:

Half Moon: [22:43] <nonotan> max bar is 200%, heat at 200% (with charge like full moon), if you get hit in heat IT DOES CIRCUIT SPARK AUTOMATICALLY, no blood heat, only ex shields, if your ex shield is successful you counterattack automatically (both on the ground and in the air), you can't ex guard? dunno wtf that even means

Full Moon: [22:38] <nonotan> in full moon: you can't reverse beat, you can't dodge, with a+b+c or Q you do a "power charge", many changes in normals and specials

Crescent Moon: <nonotan> crescent moon = similar to old mbac, except there's an AERIAL DODGE
---

Offline okuhoshi

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: July 10, 2008, 12:51:55 PM »

Offline Nightvoomer

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
  • logical conclusion of playing H-Akiha
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: July 10, 2008, 01:13:01 PM »
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=pfp5_jv2u7E
Opening on youtube people who don't have nico accounts.
<GenericSu> actually pfhor is just one of those super anti nero guys

Offline k0n

• Apprentice
  • lol backdash
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: July 10, 2008, 02:08:00 PM »
OH GOD  :fap:

Oh wait, is that NCA I see...  :emo:

Offline noradseven

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: July 10, 2008, 08:51:59 PM »

"ciel loses shield cancel on her 5cc"

i'm probably the only ciel player applauding this change

if ciel loses ex heiro, i'll buy a kit.

If ciel loses ex heiro Ill have a party, for myself for like a few minutes

I would imagine "less floaty" means characters fall faster - thereby making air combos harder.  Your guess is as good as mine though.

And don't worry.  The getting hit in Heat leading to auto spark is only if you're playing in Half moon style - AKA noob mode.

The combos might be harder but faster falling means a higher chance of complex combos involving landing on the ground and stuff, that would be great :D   .

Offline Dragonthorn

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: July 10, 2008, 11:35:35 PM »
I imagine heavier characters would make some combos easier to execute, i.e. VSion's BnB (where the dj gets kinda tricky and more often you'd need to settle for a less damaging alternate); Shiki's 5a whiff.

But then, all this is just speculation.

Offline moltron1st

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Man Wit Da Plan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: July 11, 2008, 06:43:25 AM »
Damn I just got MBAC VB2 on the PC about a month ago and they already coming out with a newer version? I mean can I get use to the version I got first???? lol but honestly I'm hyped about it; as long as kohaku is in it I'm good ;D
Currently Playing: KOF '98: UM (Arcade), Melty Blood (Arcade till I get it on PC!), KOF '02, Arcana Heart, Jojo's Bizzare Adventure