When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Misaki Town Bakery > Melty Blood Auditorium

Melty Blood Type Lumina announced

<< < (4/5) > >>

Zapoke:
i hope new melty is good but my main got axed so i gotta find a new cool character :(

Index:
Sick.

Hope to help out as best as i can.

sharkchowder:

--- Quote from: JD on March 30, 2021, 10:00:33 PM ---Tohno Shiki having a run instead of a dash
No Nanaya
Will probably be ground based instead of air based
It's doomed

--- End quote ---

Actually, I thought I read they said they were going to make the combat more air based, rather than ground based. Let's see if I can dig out the interview -

"""
As for the battle system, will it follow the precedents the original set? Also, what new systems will it contain?

Kamone: The battle system has been reconstructed to bring out the personality of Melty Blood first and foremost. There aren't many systems that have remained entirely the same, shields, bursting, and air combos that are fundamental to Melty Blood are present so the gameplay will feel the same as the original series. Completely new elements include a number of new resources to use new actions, as well as new systems. The spacing game is very different from the original series, so I hope you'll all look forward to the next set of infodumps.
"""

Eh, ok. Not exactly a confirmation.  The teaser trailer prety clearly indicates red life, and I think HEAT is so iconic that they'll pretty likely bring it back mostly unchanged.

Also, I'd totally expect Nanaya. He's pretty important to Arcuied's route in Tsukihime, isn't he? (even though he isn't explicitly named)

MagnusXL:

--- Quote from: Rowanism on March 26, 2021, 03:59:49 AM ---Surprised noone made a thread yet.
--- End quote ---
Considering I've been like 25% of the activity on the forums and I've posted twice in the last two years, not a surprise.

Danielsan:
I never stopped believing! :V

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version