When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: No plans for a pc port?  (Read 17547 times)

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 125
  • nasty
    • View Profile
Re: No plans for a pc port?
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2009, 10:52:41 PM »
Actually, Lane is partially true about SF4 players not coming to MBAA. If they're only playing SF4 then yeah, they're probably not going to come play MB, but if they play a handful of games yeah there's a possibility they might play. I really think someone should start deleting threads pertaining the whole netplay/no netplay thing, it's been beaten to death, and quite frankly if that's the only argument people have I think it should be a forbidden topic.
what the fuck is this game

Offline 4r5

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 89
  • GO HOME AND BE A FAMILY MAN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2009, 11:13:44 PM »
Plus, I'm being a realist here...SFIV people are not gonna play this game, period.

Check your PM for neat strats on playing dat Melty in Maryland.

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2009, 12:30:52 AM »
Actually, Lane is partially true about SF4 players not coming to MBAA. If they're only playing SF4 then yeah, they're probably not going to come play MB, but if they play a handful of games yeah there's a possibility they might play. I really think someone should start deleting threads pertaining the whole netplay/no netplay thing, it's been beaten to death, and quite frankly if that's the only argument people have I think it should be a forbidden topic.
Eh, yeah I dunno how this ended up digivolving into a netplay debate again.  I only meant to find out if the pc port was canned or not, lol.

I'll close the thread, since the question was answered.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.