When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Misaki Town Bakery > Melty Blood Auditorium

See me in Melty (game finder for MB)

(1/5) > >>

Lucanis:
Because Mad Scientist was so kind to update is caster to handle browser protocol, I was able to begin coding a little website. So people can tell others that they are hosting a game and people looking for games can find them more easily.

For now you can:
- Create a lobby which will be broadcast in real time to all the others users connected
(If you have installed the protocol handler, CCCaster will automatically launch and start hosting)
- Join an existing lobby directly with CCCaster (require protocol handler) or just get the IP
- Filter Lobbies by Region
- IM with creator of the lobby
- If you leave the site, all your lobbies are deleted automatically

You can view and use the site at : http://seemeinmelty.meteor.com/

Everything is pretty simple for now (and most likely full of bugs I didn't see yet) but I'd love to have feedbacks on how to improve it.

Merry Christmas

Madscientist:
Grats on the release!

fiendmaw:
How exactly am I supposed to link the lobby to CCaster?
I dumped all the CCcaster files in my MB folder,as I did with the .bat,but it doesnt work.

Madscientist:
You'll need to run the .bat once as admin.

Lucanis:

--- Quote from: fiendmaw on December 27, 2014, 07:00:03 AM ---How exactly am I supposed to link the lobby to CCaster?
I dumped all the CCcaster files in my MB folder,as I did with the .bat,but it doesnt work.

--- End quote ---
Currently the .bat only works if cccaster is exactly called cccaster.v2.1.exe and if you execute it with admin right.  After execution you should have a dos windows with 4 line saying that the operations were succesful.
It's not really an easy way to link the two, but for now there's no other way.

Don't hesitate to report bugs, This is still an alpha and since it's heavily based on multiple users and real time, I couldn't fully test it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version