When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: The 12 Days of Current Code Wishlist:Letters to FrenchBread & Ecole  (Read 23566 times)

Offline George Costanza

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 1
  • Quite disatisfied
    • View Profile
Re: The 12 Days of Current Code Wishlist:Letters to FrenchBread & Ecole
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2011, 02:59:15 PM »
Some sort of disconnect option
Thankfully for the most part the game automatically detects when you're SOL in terms of connection and will disconnect for you, but I've been in situations where at the character select screen I REALLY wanna get the hell outta there as the match already looks pointless at that point.

And of course in game key-rebind tool if possible.

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2011, 04:21:18 PM »
So I'm wondering. . .when exactly will these requests be translated and shipped out to the fatcats? We have but, what, 9 Days left?
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline Qaenyin

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2011, 05:44:06 PM »
A toggle to automatically save replays of vs matches(both local and online) with timestamps, similar to MBCaster's original function.  Makes running tourneys easier because people won't accidentally forget to save their replays and means if you can't afford a streaming setup then you can upload a local tourney's footage to youtube later more easily.

A guard damage display in training mode so people have a standard for how much guard bar something does in a more precise way.

I also second the request for a ping display.

Offline Zachariasz

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2011, 09:18:34 AM »
Steam release.

That would be nice. OK, I understand, anti-piracy, supporting developers, etc. - fine.  But don't make me pay additional cost like shipping fees, VAT, customs and God knows what more just to get a few alphanumeric characters called "key".
Not to mention I don't own blu-ray drive, so I will have to obtain it via "some other" method. I belive there are other people with similar "issue".

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2011, 09:45:48 AM »
You don't need a blu ray drive for the game lol
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline Choco

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 69
  • IM MAD
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2011, 07:55:41 PM »
Everyone else has tapped everything I might care about except one thing: Borderless fullscreen mode - This would eliminate streaming problems I'm pretty sure. Borderless 800x600 is probably best for tournaments.

Offline c-nero 5[c]

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 13
  • another well-balanced masterpiece from frenchbread
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2012, 05:50:41 AM »
Let me buy the game via some kind of direct download option! Shipping shit from Japan is retarded-ass expensive and forces me to deal with the horrific evil of UK customs. Just put a download option on their site for like 4500 yen and I would be all over that shit.
<Irysa> arcana heart 3 just red ringed my 360 im not even joking
<Sabator> LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
<Sabator> BBCS RED RINGED MINE
<Sabator> FUCKING ANIME GAMES MAN

Offline Roy-Kr

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2012, 06:02:25 AM »
Let me buy the game via some kind of direct download option! Shipping shit from Japan is retarded-ass expensive and forces me to deal with the horrific evil of UK customs. Just put a download option on their site for like 4500 yen and I would be all over that shit.
Seconded. Also, fix the netplay; it is randomly discriminating against people for no apparent reason.