When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Misaki Town Bakery > Melty Blood Auditorium

The Arcade Standard: Sticks and Buttons

<< < (4/4)

Choco:
Just to let you know, I worked literally for a whole week after work getting my jumpcancel airthrow timing down to near perfection. I literally sat down after work every day and practiced one or two BNBs ending in airthrow for at least an hour per days. It IS difficult, and even I whiff it occasionally. But as I'm sure you've seen, I can airthrow on your stick as well. Just keep working at it, make connections in your head as to why/when it's connecting and when it's not, and you should see results!

Mailorder:
Why not use Q if the arcade offers it to you?  What's the reason to not use it?

I'm even thinking about using double tap (stick) to dash, instead of AB.  I want to take Guilty Gear seriously someday, so why not?

Choco:
I myself won't use Q because of its placement. I want to keep my fingers on the main 4 buttons, I'm already used to the function of the other buttons, I don't want to have ANOTHER way to accidentally activate heat, and I could never figure out how to hit the Dust button in GG without problems. Plus, you know my execution rate already, and if the Q button doesn't do IADs for me... no point to start : :toot:

Sp00ky:
It's all about how far you want to take things.

I am of the school of thought that any serious fighting gamer needs to buckle down and get a custom. hrap is cute and all but mass produced sticks just do not live up to good customs.

Of course you're talking about a guy who just paid $360 for a custom with a sanwa flash, so go figure.

F9|Chibi:
Yeah, but that shit is flash. I'm hella jealous.

:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version