When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Misaki Town Bakery > Melty Blood Auditorium

The MB:AA:CC:PC thread: v.1.4 out

<< < (124/126) > >>

Cristu:
So, I was talking about graphics these days. I don't really care much about it, but I know Melty Blood's animation is the best in the fighting genre, I just don't know exactly how much images we have per character moon. In MBAC Hisui had 1018, but she was the only char I got acess to the sprites. In MBAACC it seems animation improved considerably and chars got more moves, so I'm guessing a number between 1200 and 1500 per character. Anyone here have the sprites to tell me with precision or give me the download link?

Alchemist of Atlas:

--- Quote from: Cristu on October 25, 2012, 11:44:20 PM ---So, I was talking about graphics these days. I don't really care much about it, but I know Melty Blood's animation is the best in the fighting genre, I just don't know exactly how much images we have per character moon. In MBAC Hisui had 1018, but she was the only char I got acess to the sprites. In MBAACC it seems animation improved considerably and chars got more moves, so I'm guessing a number between 1200 and 1500 per character. Anyone here have the sprites to tell me with precision or give me the download link?

--- End quote ---

Depends.

Characters Like Akiha might have even up to 2000 sprites, I believe. I'd have to check later.

papagaio:
Today it makes 1 year MBAACC 1.07 was released for PC

Omicron Austin:
Best year ever.

academico:
where i can see my version i downloaded buyed the game 1 year ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version