hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: The MB:AA:CC thread: Current Code 1.07  (Read 278956 times)

Offline djenkov

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
  • meh
    • View Profile
Re: The MB:AA:CC thread: Current Code
« Reply #475 on: April 20, 2011, 04:52:17 AM »
Just to confirm something that I'm almost sure about.MB is using Astro City cabinets,right?I will buy a custom stick soon,so I want to know the layout of the melty blood machines.
I do believe in fairies. I do, I do.
-Faggot

"I'M A GIGANTIC FAGGOT"

Offline Kamina

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • I'm awake! I'm wide awake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: April 20, 2011, 10:17:47 PM »
http://tanntou.blog57.fc2.com/blog-entry-2163.html
Newest version of MBAACC for May 18th at alpha station, character changes and people get to see powered ciel  :toot:

Offline fiendmaw

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 38
  • Dozo~
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: April 20, 2011, 11:16:40 PM »
5 minutes of silence in memory of CC H-Sion.
Best Nanaya in YouTube.

Offline Erkz

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 127
  • ▄█ ' M ▒░
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: April 21, 2011, 01:00:42 AM »
http://tanntou.blog57.fc2.com/blog-entry-2163.html
Newest version of MBAACC for May 18th at alpha station, character changes and people get to see powered ciel  :toot:
[動画撮り可能]
  ビデオテープ、DVD-Rで自分のプレイを録画する事が出来ます。
VIDEOS. FINALLY.
"That's fine. That too is our way of the 'Night Sword'. Advancing even over mountains and rivers of corpses."

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #479 on: April 21, 2011, 06:02:34 AM »
Erkz can you go into more detail?
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline Zaelar

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 70
  • 236c
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: April 21, 2011, 06:12:36 AM »
moonspeak dvd-r moonspeak

Offline Erkz

• Spellcaster
  • ▄█ ' M ▒░
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: April 21, 2011, 06:18:56 AM »
Whoops. My bad. Should've posted a TL in the same post. :slowpoke:

Uh, they're letting you record matches to DVD-Rs.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 06:29:33 AM by Erkz »
"That's fine. That too is our way of the 'Night Sword'. Advancing even over mountains and rivers of corpses."

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: April 21, 2011, 06:59:17 AM »
5 minutes of silence in memory of CC H-Sion.
and hail to the new douchebag queen...f-ciel!!!
(oh, it WILL happen...eventually...)
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline Id_asz

• Spellcaster
  • DP > Whatever you're doing
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: April 28, 2011, 12:12:37 PM »
Just to confirm something that I'm almost sure about.MB is using Astro City cabinets,right?I will buy a custom stick soon,so I want to know the layout of the melty blood machines.

Arcades put arcade boards into whichever cabinets they feel like. Nowadays there are all sorts of arcade cabinets, ranging from the HD (i.e. Viewlix, Delta32, etc.) to the SD (i.e. Astro City, Cyber Lead, etc.). For example, my arcade just got MBAACC and we put it into a Namco Cyber Lead cabinet, though if we wanted to, we could have put the game into an HD cabinet because the Ringwide board supports HD.

The only thing you want to worry about when building a custom stick based on an arcade cabinet, is which parts they use. Your biggest contenders for Japanese parts are Sanwa or Saimetsu. That goes for the sticks and for the buttons. When you're customizing your stick you also need to decide what sort of gate goes into it. The gate is what restricts your movement on a stick, which is necessary to press the switches on the stick. There are square gates, circle gates, and octagon gates. What stick and which gate they use depends entirely on which arcade you're going to. I'd recommend seeing what your local arcade has (if you have a local arcade), and then copy them. If you're gearing for an SBO tournament, I believe they use Sanwa square gates, but I'm not entirely sure.
Family Fun Arcade
10363 Balboa Blvd.
Granada Hills, CA USA;
(818) 360-0419 BB:Carl; MB:Ciel; AH:Akane; GG:Baiken

Offline BurstOfAnger

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 13
  • Vatista's chest is 1 inch larger than Linne's
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: April 29, 2011, 06:44:39 AM »
Don't really know where to ask this, but is Kouma the only character who has movement after a whiffed jB and jC? It's present in MBAA too.
Immortalize! 1st Clause! DIVIDE!

Waldstein is pronounced wa-REN-shu-tain. French Bread trollin'.

Offline djenkov

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: April 29, 2011, 08:07:48 AM »

Arcades put arcade boards into whichever cabinets they feel like. Nowadays there are all sorts of arcade cabinets, ranging from the HD (i.e. Viewlix, Delta32, etc.) to the SD (i.e. Astro City, Cyber Lead, etc.). For example, my arcade just got MBAACC and we put it into a Namco Cyber Lead cabinet, though if we wanted to, we could have put the game into an HD cabinet because the Ringwide board supports HD.

The only thing you want to worry about when building a custom stick based on an arcade cabinet, is which parts they use. Your biggest contenders for Japanese parts are Sanwa or Saimetsu. That goes for the sticks and for the buttons. When you're customizing your stick you also need to decide what sort of gate goes into it. The gate is what restricts your movement on a stick, which is necessary to press the switches on the stick. There are square gates, circle gates, and octagon gates. What stick and which gate they use depends entirely on which arcade you're going to. I'd recommend seeing what your local arcade has (if you have a local arcade), and then copy them. If you're gearing for an SBO tournament, I believe they use Sanwa square gates, but I'm not entirely sure.
The first part was very informative!Thanks.I kinda know most of the stuff about arcade sticks(I have hrap2 with sanwa parts and hrap3 with seimitsu) :) I just don't know a damn about arcade cabinets,so I thought that Melty Blood is used by only one type of cabinets,but you helped me alot! +heat
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 08:26:46 AM by djenkov »
I do believe in fairies. I do, I do.
-Faggot

"I'M A GIGANTIC FAGGOT"

Offline Id_asz

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: April 30, 2011, 12:40:24 PM »
Don't really know where to ask this, but is Kouma the only character who has movement after a whiffed jB and jC? It's present in MBAA too.

I can check to see if he's able to do it, but idk if he'd be the only character to be able to. Which moon style do you want me to check (or all of them)?
Family Fun Arcade
10363 Balboa Blvd.
Granada Hills, CA USA;

Offline BurstOfAnger

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: May 01, 2011, 03:28:54 AM »
I checked all the Moons. Kouma has movement after EVERY aerial move after the move recovers. They act like jA, so he's able to do a double jump or forward airdash afterwards and no backwards airdash. Forward airdash cannot be done in the case of F-Kouma but double jump is possible. I tried a few characters, including Satsuki which I presumed might have similar mechanics to Kouma given the similar grappler style, but even she can't do it. Yet to do ALL characters.

Offline Id_asz

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 03, 2011, 11:16:41 AM »
I checked all the Moons. Kouma has movement after EVERY aerial move after the move recovers. They act like jA, so he's able to do a double jump or forward airdash afterwards and no backwards airdash. Forward airdash cannot be done in the case of F-Kouma but double jump is possible. I tried a few characters, including Satsuki which I presumed might have similar mechanics to Kouma given the similar grappler style, but even she can't do it. Yet to do ALL characters.

Kouma cannot move (double-jump, dash, etc.) after a whiffed j.B or j.C on all moon-types. I didn't trying air-dodging, though.
Family Fun Arcade
10363 Balboa Blvd.
Granada Hills, CA USA;

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
  • Magic Circuits: 159
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: May 03, 2011, 02:41:57 PM »

Kouma cannot move (double-jump, dash, etc.) after a whiffed j.B or j.C on all moon-types. I didn't trying air-dodging, though.
In MBAA he can. Try neutral superjump instant j.C, then hold 9. He jumps. Works also with dash and other attack inputs. It's exactly like BoA says.

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: May 03, 2011, 07:17:48 PM »
When you do a aerial move as fast as possible while you're rising, you're in the air long enough to recover from the move so you can jump/airdash/whatever after it.
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline BurstOfAnger

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: May 04, 2011, 01:59:06 AM »
When you do a aerial move as fast as possible while you're rising, you're in the air long enough to recover from the move so you can jump/airdash/whatever after it.

But this isn't the case for the rest of the cast. Even after a super neutral jump, they can't do the tricks Kouma can. But I'm yet to try super nuetral jump -> double jump -> aerial attack -> dash.

EDIT: Nope, super neutral jump -> double jump tactic doesn't work.

In fact, Kouma's so godly in this that he can super neutral jump -> jC -> super double jump -> jC -> airdash o.O and he can airdodge after jC too. Didn't know airdodge costs meter by the way.

Oh, and one other character that can do this is Archetype. To be expected, seeing how broken she is.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 02:14:56 AM by BurstOfAnger »

Offline fiendmaw

• Spellcaster
  • Dozo~
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: May 04, 2011, 02:30:50 AM »
If you cancel a move with airdodge you loose 50 meter.Neutral airdodges are free.
Best Nanaya in YouTube.

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: May 04, 2011, 05:47:50 AM »
that just probably means that Kouma's j.c recovers very quickly
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline BurstOfAnger

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: May 04, 2011, 06:17:20 AM »
The quickest among all characters, not counting Archetype. That's impressive.

Offline fiendmaw

• Spellcaster
  • Dozo~
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: May 09, 2011, 06:53:18 AM »
This is probably too early,but how do we refer MBAACC with Ciel update if FB themselves dont have a special name for it?
Best Nanaya in YouTube.

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
  • Magic Circuits: 159
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: May 09, 2011, 07:12:57 AM »
MBAACC Ver.B

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • Ambassador of the Secret Society
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #497 on: May 09, 2011, 10:07:53 AM »
I'm getting a headache just thinking about it.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline Erkz

• Spellcaster
  • ▄█ ' M ▒░
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: May 09, 2011, 12:47:46 PM »
...? Wasn't it called MBAACC Ver. 1.05? *checks*

Quote from: Wiki's list of Sega Arcade Games
Melty Blood Actress Again: Current Code — (2010)
Melty Blood Actress Again: Current Code Ver.1.05 — (2011)

Yep. IIRC that's what the LocTest posters said too.

Offline BurstOfAnger

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: May 13, 2011, 07:42:50 PM »
Why do players sometimes opt to mash jA in their combos instead of the standard jBjC etc? It certainly doesn't give them more meter, so does it have more horizontal momentum to send the opponent into the corner? I see this most of the time in F-Akiha.